Sneeze Fetish Forum

5 Seconds of Summer :D

sneezewuv

On 9/13/2020 at 6:49 AM, sneezelover3 said:

I know, I've been trying to find it but since vine got deleted so long ago I can't find it anywhere

Also do you know what vine they’re talking about? Maybe I can do some digging but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the vine. Also remember an old twitcam w/ a Luke sneeze

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezelover3

• sneezewuv

• Dylan

• spirit

2 minutes ago, spicy said:

Also do you know what vine they’re talking about? Maybe I can do some digging but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the vine. Also remember an old twitcam w/ a Luke sneeze

No on the 1st question and yes on the 2nd question

So I was going through some 5SOS videos on YouTube and I found this video, it sounds like someone sneezed at 10:29 but idk

8 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

So I was going through some 5SOS videos on YouTube and I found this video, it sounds like someone sneezed at 10:29 but idk

I’m not sure, it sounds like the music to me

5 hours ago, spicy said:

I’m not sure, it sounds like the music to me

You have to wear headphones to hear it

Edited by sneezelover3
  • 9 months later...

GUYS, WE FINALLY HAVE A SNEEZE FROM MICHAEL!!!! Now we just need Luke. Anyway....IT WAS SO CUTE! 🥺

10:55

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, sneezelover3 said:

GUYS, WE FINALLY HAVE A SNEEZE FROM MICHAEL!!!! Now we just need Luke. Anyway....IT WAS SO CUTE! 🥺

10:55

Found another! Someone posted it on Twitter! :) Ahhh I love it

33 minutes ago, sneezewuv said:

Found another! Someone posted it on Twitter! :) Ahhh I love it

I watched his twitch stream today, I was gonna post the video but the forum wouldn't let me, I think it's cuz the bad quality 

• 2 months later...

So I was just going through some old 5sos videos and I came across a m&g video from 2012 of Ashton almost sneezing, he says the word sneeze twice but sadly it didn't come but the vid was still cute though. Don't worry, Ash is 18 in this. 

Ash comes in at 4:00 

Them saying the word or even almost sneezing is very cute to me just as much as them actually sneezing, I wish I could find more but I've got no luck so far

• 4 months later...

I think Mikey sneezed here but idk, it's off-camera. He turned his head into his arm and then there was a muffled noise and when he faced the camera again he sniffled so maybe it was 🤷‍♀️

3:00

• 1 month later...

Now that the boys are back on tour again after 2 years, I hope we finally get a stage sneeze from one of them. I don't think we've got one yet since they became a band 10 years ago so I'm praying.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I saw them in concert 2 or 3 weeks ago and I was so hoping I would get something but that was a long shot. Nothing I've seen so far unfortunately

14 minutes ago, snzer said:

I saw them in concert 2 or 3 weeks ago and I was so hoping I would get something but that was a long shot. Nothing I've seen so far unfortunately

I saw them in Boston for the first time since becoming a fan 10 years ago, I had so much fun!