Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is this Chhinkni Powder?

PetalPunk

I tried this stuff and it didn't really do much to me. I'm not a natural fitter, so I was hoping I could have the experience this way. I got about 5 sneezes out of my first dose, but with long pauses in between each one. I seem to be in the minority, though. Most people really get going with it.

• 4 months later...

ive read this all and the link no longer works, ive known about thisfor a year/s? however im dead iffy about putting pills, medication and stuff in my body ( yes i am aware i do induce) now any way... been mentioned to me that theyd like to see the effect on me and now even i, myself, am semi-curious to the results... i am a very rare sneezer unless induced and nothings seems to work while inducing aswell althoug im working on that ;-). I dont get colds ever or very rarely and my nose isnt sensative at all. Would this still work on me? and if so where can i get some thats legit? not fake or mixed withother things? thanks for reading xxxx

and if so where can i get some thats legit? not fake or mixed withother things?

I don't really think there's some kind of black market for fake chhinkni. 4wealthyhealth still stocks it, or look on eBay.

Chhinkni isn't a medication; unless one has sores in their nose (in which case they shouldn't be snorting things anyway) it's very unlikely that any part of it could get into one's bloodstream.

My batch came in today, HOLY. I am still breathless while I am typing this. That was incredible I lost count of sneezing, took a bit to start but the flood gates opened for sure.

Ive had Chhinkni for a while now. I am a fairly rare sneezer, except in alergy season, and it works wonders on me! to be honest, I actually sometimes sneeze much more than id like to, my head starts to hurt a bit, but thats because the fits are so intense and so long. i get 6-10 sneeses per fit, and usually 2-4 fits per sniff. If you are having trouble getting it to work, i would suggest taking a little bit more into your nostril. I also notice that it is more effective on me when i only do one side.. maybe its just the difference in sensations idk. http://www.indiamart.com/dhanalakshmiandco/chhinkni-herbal-snuff-for-cold-headache.html is where we bought ours, but we had to wait for a few months, checking back every few weeks to see if they came back into stock.

I also recomend that if you do get some and begin using it, to space out you "sessions" as (at least my nose) tends to build up an immunity to it rapidly. i havent used it more frequently than once every week or two, to keep the reactions strong. Im hoping I will be able to post some wavs or even videos soon, although Im unsure if I can do that at my membership level...

anyways, good luck guys! :D

• 1 year later...

I just got some in and it isn't working for me! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried both nostrils one at a time and just some burning and tingling. It's been close to 10 minutes. I have very small nasal passages and I don't think I got it up high enough. Any advice? I'm so disappointed.

That's too bad to hear :/ I suppose the stuff isn't foolproof for everyone, but you may still find success. If what you say at the end is true, I'd recommend trying to hold your nostril open as wide as possible with one hand and sniffing the chhinkni up with the other. Also, try slightly increasing your serving size. Even if you already had what amounts to a "pea-sized" pinch, a little extra may actually do the trick.

Let us know your progress! :) Welcome to the forum! 

On 4/15/2014 at 5:16 AM, Mercury said:

Unfortunately, shipping to Australia doubles the cost, so I'm going to go to the local organic natural hippy medicine shop and ask if they can get any in. Hopefully that'll be cheaper... but it's not for me... it's for a friend... who has sinus problems... ... shifty.gif

I bought it on ebay and there's free international shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Herbal-CHHINKINI-Unani-Snuffing-pack-of-3-/331656485279

On 4/18/2014 at 2:43 PM, flowerpower67 said:

I'm rare sneezer too. I just don't want to be "wasting" my money for something that could not work. It's too bad you can't but juts one bottle. you have to buy at least 5..

You can order just 3 vials (if you haven't already) and there's free shipping. It's very inexpensive!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Herbal-CHHINKINI-Unani-Snuffing-pack-of-3-/331656485279

• 1 year later...

I am currently living in China and it’s impossible to get here.  If anybody wanted to do a girl a solid and send me some?... PM me. ;)

On 5/18/2016 at 1:16 AM, GFHen said:

I just got some in and it isn't working for me! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried both nostrils one at a time and just some burning and tingling. It's been close to 10 minutes. I have very small nasal passages and I don't think I got it up high enough. Any advice? I'm so disappointed.

I had that exact same experience with pepper.  Some of us are just not sensitive enough, I guess...  :nosad:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been curious about this stuff for several years. I've never snorted anything up my nose on purpose, and watching YouTube videos will only ever give me the audio because I'm blind. So if someone could describe exactly how you sniff it, I would be intrigued to read about it! I might get some someday, if I can figure out where. EBay, etc.

Archived