Sneeze Fetish Forum

can't say "sneeze"

Connor Cunningham

Ever since I was very young I noticed I had an attraction to the word "sneeze". I liked how the word sounds and I like to hear other people say "sneeze". I for some reason feel so uncomfortable saying sneeze. In fact I've never said the word "sneeze" out loud to anyone in my life. Can anyone relate ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Connor Cunningham

• gryffin

• squealofapproval

• chessgod

Oh yes, I can! Although I find it slightly easier to say in English than in my native language (Italian).

Dude, in science class I had to play a sick person and I had to say "sneeze" in front of EVERYONE. I thought I had said it too quiet, but no one had noticed. It just feels rusty coming from my mouth, as I rarely ever say it.

I personally don't have an issue saying it, but I love it when another female does, or if I am able to steer her into a conversation about sneezing so she has to say it a lot....

Oh yes, I can! Although I find it slightly easier to say in English than in my native language (Italian).

Have you ever said "sneeze" though ?

I think I have, yes. Although not frequently at all!

how do you feel when you do say the word ?

Very, very awkward!

I'm not going to lie I thought I was the only one with this "sneeze" problem.

Oh, no. You'll find that LOTS of people on the forum feel the same way - there must be a thread or two on the subject already, it's a recurrent theme precisely because so many people feel that way.

Add me to the boat! I have to prepare myself to say the word, and it sounds awkward out of my mouth.

Tell me about it. This one word is so cringe worthy and it's only a compilation of a mere 7 letters. So irrational yet makes sense in our case.

Edited by Melody

I can definitely relate. I was reading a kid I work with a book the other day, and it had 'sneeze' in it like ten times. It was awful. I feel like I say it weird, too, all soft and distorted. So strange!

Yes, I hate saying it in either two languages I was raised with. I've hardly ever said it out loud. It's easier to say in my third language though. Weird, huh?

totally 100%!! it makes me super uncomfortable and I always feel like the way I say it sounds weird or different like it's gonna give away to everyone that I have this fetish x_x

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this problem for years but know I see I'm not the only one who has trouble saying sneeze. It's just a word that sounds really awkward to me yet I like it.

I really cannot say it either. However, I often read aloud to children at work, and occasionally I have to say it. Horrible. But the worst is having to read out an dramatic sneeze in a children's book. I wanted to die last time that happened to me.

Sneeze is just a really weird word when you think about it.

SUHNEEZE.

Weird. :P

• 2 weeks later...

That is totally me! I've loved the word longer than I have loved the action of sneezing! Whenever I say "sneeze" or even "bless you" or I hear people say either, I blush and get all quiet and embarrassed.upset.gif

• 2 months later...

That is totally me! I've loved the word longer than I have loved the action of sneezing! Whenever I say "sneeze" or even "bless you" or I hear people say either, I blush and get all quiet and embarrassed.upset.gif

I've always found it a fun word to say. Especially if you grab your nose and snap your head forward each time you say it Sneeze, sneeze. Sneeze, sneeze.

:)

There is a certain discomfort to it, but for me, "cold" is even worse. In the right context, of course. If I mean temperature cold, I don't care at all (go figure. XD) I sort of inwardly squirm and cringe anytime I have to say it. >///< But I don't think I let on that it makes me uncomfortable. I hope not. ^^;

To me, it's the situation I'm in that makes it weird for me, but other people saying it always awkward.