Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else, Besides Me, Have Fetishes Completely Unrelated To Sneezing

theultimatesneezelover

theultimatesneezelover

I Have Fetishes Completely Unrelated To Sneezing.

It's well-documented in my posts in the related fetish section.

Does anyone else have fetishes completly unrelated to sneezing ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nola

• SneezyHolmes

• darkness-is-the-light

• Sitruuna

I have a fetish for numerary nipples or third nipples put in layman's terms. Idk why though..I suppose because I have one. Meh.

I also like:

Pin-ups

Men in high heels

feverish rambling

BDSM

Sex

Hentai

Tentacles

Crowley from SPN

Oh the list goes on and on~

I kinda like skin stuff too, like big pimples. Vivi has one of those and for some reason I thought it made her look cuter. Also big pores. Idk even. Also, scars because it shows a life well-lived. And stretch marks and worry-lines. I also enjoy just a bit of hairier eyebrows. Like not to be mean but I love Lily Collins' gorgeous big eyebrows. Sorrynotsorry.

Edited by Awko the taco

I have a fetish for numerary nipples or third nipples put in layman's terms. Idk why though..I suppose because I have one. Meh.

I don't know why, but I find that a really cool fetish to have :lol: I don't have fetishy feeling about third nipples, but I do think they're neat and kind of attractive.

And men in heels UNF! :datass:

I don't know why, but I find that a really cool fetish to have heh.gif I don't have fetishy feeling about third nipples, but I do think they're neat and kind of attractive.

And men in heels UNF! datass.gif

IKR?! And it's a very interesting one to say the least lol

I kinda like skin stuff too, like big pimples. Vivi has one of those and for some reason I thought it made her look cuter. Also big pores. Idk even. Also, scars because it shows a life well-lived. And stretch marks and worry-lines. I also enjoy just a bit of hairier eyebrows. Like not to be mean but I love Lily Collins' gorgeous big eyebrows. Sorrynotsorry.

Oh man. Then you'd love my eyebrows. WAY too thick for my liking D:

I don't have any other fetishes besides sneezing. I do, however, have some kinks/turn-ons that are not related to sneezing:

Deep voices (preferably the rich, rumbling kind)

Suits and waistcoats

Grey hair on young(ish) men

Androgyny

Glasses and monocles

Leather gloves

Catholic priests (:blushing:)

Ooh, nice! :3

Ooh, nice! :3

Although if you wanna trade, be my guest. They're much more hassle than they're worth XD

Catholic priests (:blushing:)

Ohhhh yesssss. Mmmm. There's just something about that little square of white against the throat.

I have a few other unrelated kinks. I wouldn't call them fetishes exactly because they're not quite as strong as this one.

Does anyone else have fetishes completly unrelated to sneezing ?

Sort of. All of my fetishes (including this one) involve a loss of control of some type, so in that way, they're all related. But if you mean related like the things in the "related fetishes" section of this forum, then yes, I have fetishes that are totally unrelated to sneezing.

(I also have several things that I consider kinks, as opposed to fetishes, because while I adore them, I don't have the same visceral reaction that I do to sneezing and my other fetishes.)

Crying. It's not really sexual though, not really. I guess it's a kink. I know lots of us here enjoy it. While I hate seeing people in pain, there's just something really hot about seeing a guy cry.

Very few things that I'm into are conplitely unrelated but then again I coint all forms of infectious diseases to be related to sneezing even if they have nothing to do with your nose or even lungs. So stuff that has nothing to do with my actual "fetish" but that are still (minor) turn-ons:

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

* Men in sexy dresses and heels (sometimes, depends)

* Over-knee socks combined with a short skirt.

I might have forgot something.

Oh, also I'll second this:

Crowley from SPN

I can't help shipping him and Bobby, though. Not in a romantic, oh-they-are-so-in-love -way but in a passionate, this-is-all-physical-I-don't-really-even-like-you -way.

Edited by Sitruuna

Very few things that I'm into are conplitely unrelated but then again I coint all forms of infectious diseases to be related to sneezing even if they have nothing to do with your nose or even lungs. So stuff that has nothing to do with my actual "fetish" but that are still (minor) turn-ons:

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

Crowley from SPN

I can't help shipping him and Bobby, though. Not in a romantic, oh-they-are-so-in-love -way but in a passionate, this-is-all-physical-I-don't-really-even-like-you -way.

Naw I don't ship him with Bobby in the physical sense but in an emotional big-strong-Bobby takes care of snobby-over confident-Crowley, but i'm glad someone agrees with me! :D

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

Crowley from SPN

Naw I don't ship him with Bobby in the physical sense but in an emotional big-strong-Bobby takes care of snobby-over confident-Crowley, but i'm glad someone agrees with me! biggrin.png

That sounds great, too.

As long as it has the two of them and isn't overly OOC (like a romantic relationship would definitely be, in my opinion), it's good. xD

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

Crowley from SPN

Naw I don't ship him with Bobby in the physical sense but in an emotional big-strong-Bobby takes care of snobby-over confident-Crowley, but i'm glad someone agrees with me! biggrin.png

That sounds great, too.

As long as it has the two of them and isn't overly OOC (like a romantic relationship would definitely be, in my opinion), it's good. xD

Lol we should co-write a fic together xD

Edited by SneezyHolmes

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

Crowley from SPN

That sounds great, too.

We probably should~

...though I don't know how well it would go. I'm the biggest procrastinator (almost at least, lol) there is. n_n''

Not sure if it's fetishy but I definitely have a kink for glasses. Like when David Tennant used to wear glasses during Doctor Who *Shivers* It's hot!

* Legs

* Hair

and

* Homo erotic stuff

Crowley from SPN

That sounds great, too.

We probably should~

...though I don't know how well it would go. I'm the biggest procrastinator (almost at least, lol) there is. n_n''

Lol me too

• 3 weeks later...

I guess all of my fetishes have something to do with loss of control. whether it's something like sneezing, hiccupping, or being dominated.

Hmm, I don't believe I have any other fetishes, per se, but like many of us, I do have kinks...

men with long fingered, slender hands, not girly, though....kind of hard to explain...and also nicely shaped wrists, where the bone sticks out, I know, wtf??

tall men...quite honestly, it's a requirement

dark brown eyes...sigh...<333

hoarseness (though this can be somewhat related, I also like it when it isn't...)

and cracked ribs is worth mentioning here, too

curly hair (especially on women though I'm straight)

umm, swearing? especially men who were raised Catholic, hahah, idk why....*blush*

men's watches, hahah (and while we're on the subject of accessories/clothes men wearing athletic clothes, hoodies or plaid pajama bottoms and those quarter-zip sweaters <333)

absentmindedness and clumsiness

hmm, well, that might be all of them (probably not)...good Lord, I'm weird...

Hmm, I don't believe I have any other fetishes, per se, but like many of us, I do have kinks...

men with long fingered, slender hands, not girly, though....kind of hard to explain...and also nicely shaped wrists, where the bone sticks out, I know, wtf??

tall men...quite honestly, it's a requirement

dark brown eyes...sigh...<333

hoarseness (though this can be somewhat related, I also like it when it isn't...)

and cracked ribs is worth mentioning here, too

curly hair (especially on women though I'm straight)

umm, swearing? especially men who were raised Catholic, hahah, idk why....*blush*

men's watches, hahah (and while we're on the subject of accessories/clothes men wearing athletic clothes, hoodies or plaid pajama bottoms and those quarter-zip sweaters <333)

absentmindedness and clumsiness

hmm, well, that might be all of them (probably not)...good Lord, I'm weird...

Haha I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who has a lot of different odd kinks/fetishes. LOL

I do think you're weird though. But I do have a question... what do you mean by cracked ribs? You mean you like it if you have cracked ribs? Just curious... never judging at all.

I mean when a guy has his ribs cracked, either in an accident, sports injury...especially when he has a cold at the same time, or laughs...*blush*....I'm such a sadist!

I like short guys, I'd love a guy shorter than me, unfortunately I am five feet tall. I can't stop paying attention to a guy in class if he's short and attractive. In my 2D comp class once, there was this extremely handsome (like model handsome) blonde hippie guy who was the same height as me. Can't tell you how many times a day I glanced over at him. He caught a cold once and I could barely contain myself!

Innocence is a huge turn on, to the point where I'd call it at least a kink if not a fetish. When a guy is just innocent and embarrassed by anything dirty and is maybe kind of a klutz too. Related to this, I like ditzy guys, it's insanely cute to me... Like honestly, if he's really just kind of stupid, I'm swooning. Fraidy-cats are cute too... I'm a strange bird.

I just like patheticness, straight up.

Edited by Kshu