Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else, Besides Me, Have Fetishes Completely Unrelated To Sneezing

theultimatesneezelover

Well this is weird, but in the abstract (as-in, stories good, real life no thanks), almost any bodily function amped up to 12 will do it for me, at least a little/at some times. Super-big bladder, abnormally large, um, number two. Extra loud belching, extra huge farts. Like I said, sneezing is basically the only one that works both in the abstract and in real life (although tbh I like wavs and stories better than 99.99% of real life sneezes), but yeah. It's all wrapped up in a tangle of things to do with power and control and masculinity and self-control/controlling the body... all a sort of a psychosexual gordion knot, but then, who isn't a psychosexual gordion knot?

Edited by Mr. Ticklynoses
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nola

• SneezyHolmes

• darkness-is-the-light

• Sitruuna

Hmm, I don't believe I have any other fetishes, per se, but like many of us, I do have kinks...

men with long fingered, slender hands, not girly, though....kind of hard to explain...and also nicely shaped wrists, where the bone sticks out, I know, wtf??

tall men...quite honestly, it's a requirement

dark brown eyes...sigh...<333

hoarseness (though this can be somewhat related, I also like it when it isn't...)

and cracked ribs is worth mentioning here, too

curly hair (especially on women though I'm straight)

umm, swearing? especially men who were raised Catholic, hahah, idk why....*blush*

men's watches, hahah (and while we're on the subject of accessories/clothes men wearing athletic clothes, hoodies or plaid pajama bottoms and those quarter-zip sweaters <333)

absentmindedness and clumsiness

hmm, well, that might be all of them (probably not)...good Lord, I'm weird...

OH MY GOOD GOD. Are we the same person?!?! I have a kink for every single thing you said! Especially The slender hands (I know exactly what you mean) The nice wrists, the Catholic swearing and most of all, the dark brown eyes. wubsmiley.gif The only one I have that you did not mention is a man being cold, and maybe pretending he is not, especially having really cold hands. (IDK why) :)

Edited by GenieBenie

Hmm, I don't believe I have any other fetishes, per se, but like many of us, I do have kinks...

men with long fingered, slender hands, not girly, though....kind of hard to explain...and also nicely shaped wrists, where the bone sticks out, I know, wtf??

tall men...quite honestly, it's a requirement

dark brown eyes...sigh...<333

hoarseness (though this can be somewhat related, I also like it when it isn't...)

and cracked ribs is worth mentioning here, too

curly hair (especially on women though I'm straight)

umm, swearing? especially men who were raised Catholic, hahah, idk why....*blush*

men's watches, hahah (and while we're on the subject of accessories/clothes men wearing athletic clothes, hoodies or plaid pajama bottoms and those quarter-zip sweaters <333)

absentmindedness and clumsiness

hmm, well, that might be all of them (probably not)...good Lord, I'm weird...

OH MY GOOD GOD. Are we the same person?!?! I have a kink for every single thing you said! Especially The slender hands (I know exactly what you mean) The nice wrists, the Catholic swearing and most of all, the dark brown eyes. wubsmiley.gif The only one I have that you did not mention is a man being cold, and maybe pretending he is not, especially having really cold hands. (IDK why) smile.png

OMG, we just might be the same person!! Or perhaps you are some sort of more self-aware younger version of me. :P Because I also love men being cold (maybe because then they wear sweaters)!! I knew I'd forget some...thanks for reminding me! :D

• 1 month later...

I mean when a guy has his ribs cracked, either in an accident, sports injury...especially when he has a cold at the same time, or laughs...*blush*....I'm such a sadist!

Me too!!

I have lots of kinks. Ummm... let me try to think of them all.

illness (well, that's not exactly "unrelated to sneezing," is it)

breathplay

BDSM

dubcon

injuries (especially cracked ribs, like Nola said)

prominent collarbones

androgyny

men who are very vocal in bed

relationships when one partner is an authority figure for the other

yaoi

I feel like there are more. Hmmm.

• 3 weeks later...

I mean when a guy has his ribs cracked, either in an accident, sports injury...especially when he has a cold at the same time, or laughs...*blush*....I'm such a sadist!

Me too!!

breathplay

BDSM

dubcon

prominent collarbones

androgyny

yaoi

Now I feel like I should finish all the stories I've ever started to write. xD

Also have you read many stories by a fellow forumer called pig? I think there is one you definitely need to read if you haven't yet read it (you probably have if you've been lurking here for a while or if you've gone through the stories section but I have to make sure, ok).

Me too!!

breathplay

BDSM

dubcon

prominent collarbones

androgyny

yaoi

Also have you read many stories by a fellow forumer called pig? I think there is one you definitely need to read if you haven't yet read it (you probably have if you've been lurking here for a while or if you've gone through the stories section but I have to make sure, ok).

I don't think I have read anything by pig yet. Now that I have the ability to use the search function I'll have to change that. Thanks for the recommendation!! :D

Me too!!

breathplay

BDSM

dubcon

prominent collarbones

androgyny

yaoi

I don't think I have read anything by pig yet. Now that I have the ability to use the search function I'll have to change that. Thanks for the recommendation!! :D

...I'll go even further with my recommendations and link you the story I was thinking about: here.

Anyway... xD

Yeah i also have a female foot fetish also stockings, tights(pantyhose) and socks winter can drive me out've my mind sometimes

im with you on the tights and pantyhose for sure!

I don't have any other fetishes besides sneezing. I do, however, have some kinks/turn-ons that are not related to sneezing:

Deep voices (preferably the rich, rumbling kind)

Suits and waistcoats

Grey hair on young(ish) men

Androgyny

Glasses and monocles

Leather gloves

Catholic priests (blushing.gif)

I know this was a while ago but... You wouldn't happen to listen to "Welcome to Night Vale," would you? I dunno, something about that list struck some parallels with me.

Also as for me, I don't have many other kinks... I guess the kinda vulnerability thing just tugs my feels and my... Other feels if I let it. Just, the idea of someone being injured or sick and needing taking care of just gets me, feels wise and kink wise. But the sneezing is where it gets really kink-wise for me. The others are just things I look for in fanfics when I need a good feels-boost blushsmiley.gif

But as for unrelated kinks... I kinda have a thing for co-dependent relationships. Like, both of them depend on the other for one reason or another. The kinda "true love" dynamic.

Also a little bit in skin-to-skin contact. That might seem obvious, but not even sexual. Like... From holding hands to stroking cheeks to anything, just as long as it's skin contact. It just gets me blushsmiley.gif

I have sort of a weird thing for innocence and purity that I never realized until a fellow forum member pointed it out to me. Like, I get turned on most by the really cutesy, love-dovey, non-sexual romance things. For instance, when it comes to sneezing, I'd much rather simply cuddle with someone who's all sniffly and sneezy than do anything of a sexual nature. Strangely, sex and the thought of me having it actually repulses me.

I also have a bit of a hurt/comfort thing myself. I get some pretty powerful and almost maternal urges to care for, protect, and comfort.

I don't have any other kinks that could even come close to being as strong as the sneeze/illness fetish. But I do still have a few:

• Dom/sub

• Height difference

• Hair

• Feeding (although this could be in relation to some aspects of D/S?)

• Crying/emotional + physical vulnerability

• Men wearing makeup/'female' gendered items (e.g. dresses and heels)

• Glasses

• Spanking (again - probably in relation to D/S)

Obviously, most of these come with conditions and limitations (especially with Dom/sub stuff), and I'm still really young so probably haven't even scratched the surface of my sexual preferences. I'm very open to exploration! :)

Edited by Nebula

Oh gosh I have plenty of things like this ^^;

I won't even mention anything illness related, because that's pretty tied to sneezing. So other than illness-related stuff:

• The political left. I mean, I'm pretty liberal myself, but I find guys who are even way further left than I am (like, straight up Communist) to be attractive and idek??? I think this is rebellion-related. I mean, rebelliousness is hot, right? And here in the US, being a Communist could be considered being pretty darn rebellious. ^^;
  • Certain cultures. (Including, but not limited to, Japanese, Chinese, Eastern European, and Jewish. Used to be more into Brits too, but not as much these days, for some reason.)
  • Guys being... just generally tired and sort of depressed. Yay, vulnerability?
  • Floppy, comfy, oversized clothing. And also fluffy blankets. Gahhhhh fluffy blankets. <3
  • Slender, smallish, curvy guys. I don't actually like crossdressing guys, but I seem to like young, rather feminine figures. You know; dem bishies. ^^;
  • Really good, dynamic facial expressions. Guys with no range of facial expressions bug me. I also like prominent eyebrows, and I think these two things are related: eyebrows are super important to expressions.

That's all I can think of at the moment. o.o I dunno; a lot of mine are sort of related to one another.

I have a few fetishes... some are related to sneezing. Things like noses and snot.

Unrelated fetishes... hummm... cross-dressing men (like men in skirts, dresses, face panties (this is getting dirty lol)) and I'm a bit sadistic.

I also have kinks for long, thin fingers, Asians in general, long hair (to super long, but kinda shaggy hair)

Lol I'm rambling sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I ment "lacey panties" lol my phone wants to kill me!

This isn't really relevant, sorry, but I just wanted to say that "face panties" cracked me up. That's all. XD

I've got a legit fetish for long hair on a man. It's not a "turn-on." It's a fetish, 110%. I like to touch it. Smell it. Pet it. Grab it. Hnnngggh, hair.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have another kink I can add to my list: tickling. Not the torturous kind but the cute and playful kind, and the person being tickled has to be enjoying it. (I'd much rather be the one giving it than getting it. :P) Like with sneezing, it's the vulnerablity / loss of control involved that gets me, as well as the fact that I'm making the person laugh and feel good which in turn makes me feel good.

Mine are more kinks than full blown fetishes, but I do really love women in vintage lingerie-- especially garters with stocking and corsets/bustiers or bullet bras with girdles. Add a silk robe and I'm done. I love younger men in full old-fashioned pyjamas. And men in chunky sweaters/cardigans. Guhhh.

And more related to sneezing…I love coughing and chest colds.

Man I'm jealous of everyone with more than one fetish! There are a lot of things that I find attractive, but nothing else that actually turns me onthe way sneeze-related things do.

Both my fiance and I are BDSM freaks, but I'm not sure if that is a fetish exactly.

I actually really love scars. My fiance has a scar diagonally across the dead center of his nose and it dents in as well and I love it so much, it's probably not healthy. It's from an old motorbiking accident, but it's just so hot. He's also a part-time chef so he has a ton of cooking scars and yeesh, it's bloody fantastic.

He also has a sneezing fetish of his own. I never actually thought I'd find someone who was so similar to me. :lol:

Edited by iSpyAlly