Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else, Besides Me, Have Fetishes Completely Unrelated To Sneezing

theultimatesneezelover

you know i felt so daring i wrote it all out.. and realised this is not the place to publish that information theres kids onhere (under 18) dont take offence.. its far to x rated for them to read lets put it this way my mildest kink is probably sneezing or related. Instead im gonna put my attraction... i hope you dont mind, ill tell if pm'd or if you find me on other sites but not here as i feel its not correct to do so. Im bisexual, Guys, broad, sturdy humour intellegent personality can hold a conversation, macho, i like piercings and tattoos like long/ish hair i guess the rocker type ;-) girl independent hold herself not really girly piercings..tattos..maybe, prefer short haired and not big boobed..(im such an ass girl) ;) xxx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nola

• SneezyHolmes

• darkness-is-the-light

• Sitruuna

I don't have any other kinks that could even come close to being as strong as the sneeze/illness fetish. But I do still have a few:

• Dom/sub

• Height difference

• Hair

• Feeding (although this could be in relation to some aspects of D/S?)

• Crying/emotional + physical vulnerability

• Men wearing makeup/'female' gendered items (e.g. dresses and heels)

• Glasses

• Spanking (again - probably in relation to D/S)

Obviously, most of these come with conditions and limitations (especially with Dom/sub stuff), and I'm still really young so probably haven't even scratched the surface of my sexual preferences. I'm very open to exploration! smile.png

i agree with all of these! {minus the femme man stuff}

i also have to add; these kinks;

- i have a thing for nice hands and nails

-b utch women are very hot

- gloves

- deep/smooth voices

- M/M

• 2 months later...

Gay sex, kind of. Male masturbation more so or a guy being masturbated. To put it bluntly. Not joining or anything, just watching. Turns me on big time heh ?

I don't know why...

Pantyhose/tights....any even halfway hot girl wearing pantyhose or tights will get me going almost as much as if i just heard her give a nice loud honk. Irresistable...

The first fetish I was fully aware I had was for tickling which is extremely common I believe. That involved into a bit of a foot fetish and that's pretty much it besides sneezing. I kinda wanna try BDSM stuff.

The first fetish I was fully aware I had was for tickling which is extremely common I believe. That involved into a bit of a foot fetish and that's pretty much it besides sneezing. I kinda wanna try BDSM stuff.

Its hella fun! I plan on taking actual classes to become a better mistress. But yes chains and whips excite me!

The most obvious one for me is men's formal wear. Both historical and modern. Suits, waistcoats, dress shirts, neckties. Elegant outerwear too, like trenchcoats, longcoats, scarves, leather gloves. The silhouette a man cuts when he's in a nice suit... it makes me go weak in the knees. If I pass a sharp-dressed man on the street, I WILL turn my head after him. And possibly walk into a lamppost.

Voices is another big turn-on. More specifically: deep, rich, expressive male voices. If a woman has a deep voice that's very nice too, but it's the baritones and the basses that really do it for me.

Catholic priests and catholic... imagery in general? It's the taboo thing, I guess. Just being in a church is quite arousing for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a cotton scarf fetish that is not related to sneezing.... it's a sexual fetish actually and I also have a handkerchief fetish (prefer mens with stripes / patterns), and although could be related to sneezing, it is also a sexual fetish.

My wife knows about both and she actively participates in my scarf fetish :-)

• 2 years later...

VoOS -- I love waistcoats and actually wish three-piece suits were worn more often by guys!  You saw them on and off during the 1990's, I think, but not so much today.):

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/06/2014 at 2:43 AM, Nola said:

I mean when a guy has his ribs cracked, either in an accident, sports injury...especially when he has a cold at the same time, or laughs...*blush*....I'm such a sadist!

Gods Nola...I hadn't figured that one out, but I think I'm in on this one too. Hoarseness, and any kind of vulnerability that implies loss of control, pain that the guy fights to hide and keep under control, coughing, breathing hard, moaning and anything inducing H/C relations.

Now, who's weird?;p)

• 5 months later...

I guess I’m quite alone with this, but I have a non in real life asthma fetish. 

Asthma in real life just freaks me out but in movies and fictions ... oh god. I guess it’s all related to the vulnerability that comes with the sneezing. An asthmatic character needs help and is completely vulnerable.

Anyone else here? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/21/2014 at 5:38 AM, HankieDr said:

I not only have a collection of f handkerchiefs, but also collect all kinds / types of stethoscopes!

My ideal would be to listen to a f heart and chest while she is intermittingly blowing her nose and clutching a handkerchief close to me.

Ohhhhh i’d love for you to listen to my chest sometime.  Can you fit me in for an appointment soon, I have a bit of a chest cold.

On 5/28/2014 at 0:56 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Sort of. All of my fetishes (including this one) involve a loss of control of some type, so in that way, they're all related. But if you mean related like the things in the "related fetishes" section of this forum, then yes, I have fetishes that are totally unrelated to sneezing.

(I also have several things that I consider kinks, as opposed to fetishes, because while I adore them, I don't have the same visceral reaction that I do to sneezing and my other fetishes.)

YESSSSS, that’s it exactly.  All my fetishes (or kinks) involve a loss of control.  Other than the one this site is dedicated to, I have a thing for wetting myself.  Like not making it to a bathroom in time (or possibly wetting while having an epic sneezing fit).  

• 3 months later...

As I've mentioned elsewhere, for me it's more of a "caretaking" thing, but more so in "fictional" set-ups like roleplaying or acting it out. But if my S.O. or crush doesn't feel well I feel compelled to help them out. But that goes hand-in-hand with having a thing for seasickness although not for vomiting. If vomiting does happen, I just want to help the person feel better. I also like feet, if there are pretty girls wearing sandals I often glance down and check out what their feet look like. I also have a thing for girls with glasses. Other things: Sundresses and more formal winter clothing, I just love how girls look if they wear coats, scarfs and hats. Also, I think I'm more titillated by women in swimwear rather than in lingerie or underwear. I think it's because I see swimwear as more reflective of a girl's personality, I don't know, that's probably dumb since I know there is quite a bit of "custom" underwear out there but swimwear just seems to have more variety of color, prints, etc. 

I have a scarf fetish.... didn't know I had one until I met my wife... she has dozens of scarves and wears one nearly every day to work as part of her outfit. She regularly buys new scarves, although she has stopped recently because she has too many scarves and not enough room to store them!

she has mainly cotton ones and I love the ones she has with dots / spots on and stripes... I love it when she wears one to bed for 'sexual activity'

My only real fetish is well, the reason why I’m on this forum lol. Although I think I’m kind of a sub. :lol: Like aggressive (without actually hurting) things are really hot to me. I kind of want to try some light BDSM sometime. Again, nothing painful — that’s too far for me personally. Just like. Being chained up/bound. I think I might end up being into that, though I’ve never experienced it before.

But since I don’t really have any other fetishes, here’s a list of random things I find very attractive and/or endearing:

-Guys in light pink (adorable!!)

-Guys in sweaters or hoodies

-Trench coats (I genuinely started finding these attractive because of Castiel lol)

-Leather jackets

-Guys wearing all black

-Vulnerability, crying, fevers, etc (just really, really endearing) 

-British/English accents

-Foreign languages (really interesting to hear)

-Rolling “r”s is freaking sexy

-I kinda already mentioned this but aggressiveness oh god I’m trash for bad boys (in fiction only)

-Evil (only in fiction lol)

-Glasses (depends though)

-Depending on the person, blonde or unnaturally-red (but not neon) hair

-Tall height

-This is oddly specific but girls with short (natural) red hair, a white shirt, and a faded-green jacket I’mnotevensureaboutmysexualityanymore

-Oddly specific “am I even straight” pt 2: blonde girls with medium-brown eyes and red lipstick

-Smart guys

-Adorkable guys

-Guys who are extroverted and really, really kind (or, like, dominant too *cough*)

-Freckles

Not technically fetishes, but just random things I find attractive:

- long hair on guys

- tattoos

- guys with pretty eyes/long eyelashes

- surfers/skaters/stoners

- guys who are musicians/can sing really well

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2014 at 4:47 AM, PrettySneezes said:

Bwahahaha, you and 99.9999999999999% of EVERY other man on the planet LOL. laughingsmiley.giflol1.gif J/K

Not so--small works too--really,really works.

• 1 month later...

Dacryphilia (a crying fetish) but crying sometimes leads to nose blowing, which is related to sneezing, so technically... 

On 9/19/2017 at 11:53 PM, Elektra said:

Hoarseness, and any kind of vulnerability that implies loss of control, pain that the guy fights to hide and keep under control, coughing, breathing hard, moaning and anything inducing H/C relations.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I'm really attracted to cute, short men. I mean heck, I was over 20 when I realized that there's some kind of cultural norm about preferring tall men. :lol:

Hair. (on top of the head). I want to kiss it, and stroke it, and smell it, and run my fingers through it and everything. Especially if it's sort. This is a shitty one to have when you're a heterosexual woman in your 30s :lol: