Sneeze Fetish Forum

...Maleficent...

Wildwood

I know it's ridiculously new, just out nearly two days ago in the U.S., buuuuut I've just seen it and I'm head over heels in love with literally every character. I would gladly read a fic about Maleficent, Diabhal, Stefan, Aurora, Phillip, ANYONE! And repayment would of course be given if desired :)

Maleficent & Aurora I would love to hear, especially a co-fic with both of them sneezing while hiding.

Maleficent & Aurora I would love to hear, especially a co-fic with both of them sneezing while hiding.

Agreed! Or perhaps Maleficent and Diabhal in the same scenario.

I might try something, when I finally get to see the movie, but I just went to see the Neighbors yesterday. Very inappropriate movie! I should've seen Maleficent instead! Ha ha!

I might try something, when I finally get to see the movie, but I just went to see the Neighbors yesterday. Very inappropriate movie! I should've seen Maleficent instead! Ha ha!

THE NEIGHBORS MOVIE OMG. That was ridiculous :lmfao:

I'm usually not a fan of either Angelina or classic-fairytale-turned-"real"-movies, but oh God, Maleficent just pushed all the right buttons for me. :lol: I'm way too busy working on several overdue stories that I lost in last summer's computer crash and haven't been assed to take up until now... but maybe I'll scribble something when I'm done with them all. In the meantime, I'd happily read anything that has Maleficent sneezing... ^_^

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT CHANEL HAS GIFTED THE FANFICTION FORUM WITH SHEER MALEFICENT PERFECTION. ...Oh, and I wrote something as well. BUT CHANEL'S IS BETTER.

Archived