Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crying, do you like? If so, why?

PrettySneezes

I wouldn't say I have a "crying fetish" per say... But I do love to see crying in discipline videos. I think I read here once about crying fetishes being related to sneezing fetishes. For me, my love for sneezing does not feel related to how I like to see crying.

I'm curious, what is it about crying that you find attractive?

I know that I definitely have a crying fetish blushsmiley.gif . For me, it's the vulnerability and the loss of containment of deep emotion. I think it's a beautiful way of showing emotion.

So would you say that you'd prefer to see someone crying from say... watching an emotional movie, rather than anything BDSM related?

So would you say that you'd prefer to see someone crying from say... watching an emotional movie, rather than anything BDSM related?

Um... not per say. It's more of the loving liking of someone's emotional response (which is crying) to a traumatic event or being hurt emotionally. I swear, I'm not a sadist or anything near it. (Not that I even thought you were referring to that with me.)

I love to see someone cry. For me, it isn;t related to my sneezing fetish at all though. I think what I like about it is knowing the person is in pain. I know that sounds horrible but that's a huge turn on for me, haha. :P

Crying makes me uncomfortable...it's fine when the person is a child, because I'm good at comforting children, but anybody older than a child shouldn't come to me for comfort, because I'll be the one patting them on the back with a broom. I also hate crying myself, so I tend not to

Crying makes me uncomfortable...it's fine when the person is a child, because I'm good at comforting children, but anybody older than a child shouldn't come to me for comfort, because I'll be the one patting them on the back with a broom. I also hate crying myself, so I tend not to

Ha, yeah I feel the same way for IRL situations. I almost always feel like a blundering idiot that can't figure out the right thing to say when it comes to comforting someone. In person anyways.

I love to see someone cry. For me, it isn;t related to my sneezing fetish at all though. I think what I like about it is knowing the person is in pain. I know that sounds horrible but that's a huge turn on for me, haha. tonguesmiley.gif

Well I suppose that depends on what exactly it is that is causing the pain to make a person cry, as to if I myself, would consider it to be "horrible". Because like I said, for me, I love to see crying in discipline (ie, spanking) videos. And I don't consider that horrible. Just so long as all parties involved are consenting adults.

Ha, yeah I feel the same way for IRL situations. I almost always feel like a blundering idiot that can't figure out the right thing to say when it comes to comforting someone. In person anyways.

245846.jpg

i just love it because sometimes it leads to shamelessly loud congested noseblowing from whatever woman is crying...just being honest lol

i just love it because sometimes it leads to shamelessly loud congested noseblowing from whatever woman is crying...just being honest lol

Oh yeah, a good cry for me never fails to make me have to blow my nose pretty loudly.

Hiya, I think seeing someone cry in discipline videos ie spanking, makes the video feel a lot more real and intense rather than perhaps someone acting out a scene. You think to yourself 'wow' this is realy happening. There is a lot of emotional release with something like spanking. From past experience I have offered a hankerchief for the girls tears as well as soaking a hankerchief in cold water and laying gently across the glowing red cheeks of her bottom after spanking to soothe her x

Oh yeah, a good cry for me never fails to make me have to blow my nose pretty loudly.

you have proved my point for me thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yeah, sometimes the best nose blows from someone comes from crying. And not to mention their voice'll probably sound stuffed up afterwards :)

That's interesting that people have found a connection between sneezing and crying fetishes.

I for one don't have a crying fetish. I just feel so awkward around people crying. Even my best friend. She got stung by a yellow jacket when my mom took us to an amusement park a few years ago and I just didn't know what to do. It was like 95 degrees out (Fahrenheit) so I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by hugging her & Idk I just get really awkward around crying people.

If a movie makes my (future) boyfriend cry (I don't currently have one) then chances are I'll be crying too and then a hug will be perfectly normal.

I need to meet someone with a crying fetish because when I cry I just feel like the most disgusting human on the planet. I don't think other people are gross when they cry, in some ways it's sweet and let's you know that they are comfortable with their emotions, I just think myself crying is gross haha

I need to meet someone with a crying fetish because when I cry I just feel like the most disgusting human on the planet. I don't think other people are gross when they cry, in some ways it's sweet and let's you know that they are comfortable with their emotions, I just think myself crying is gross haha

Hahah, I do too! :D I can't even stand to look at myself, I just hate doing it...

As for the crying fetish, I don't have one for real life situations....it makes me uncomfortable to witness it and I don't know how to help the person who is crying. BUT, in fiction, books, movies etc. I kind of like it...I guess men being vulnerable is just sweet....*shrugs*

As for the crying fetish, I don't have one for real life situations....it makes me uncomfortable to witness it and I don't know how to help the person who is crying. BUT, in fiction, books, movies etc. I kind of like it...I guess men being vulnerable is just sweet....*shrugs*

Basically this! I think meeting a guy with a crying fetish would be cool because I feel so gross when I cry. Anyway, I don't like crying but I do it A LOT because I'm a big emotional, sensitive baby. I'm that person that cries when they see someone else crying..

Basically this! I think meeting a guy with a crying fetish would be cool because I feel so gross when I cry. Anyway, I don't like crying but I do it A LOT because I'm a big emotional, sensitive baby. I'm that person that cries when they see someone else crying..

Oh my God, me too! Every movie makes me cry, songs, commercials...as do weddings, funerals, even if I don't really know the person!

Oh my God, me too! Every movie makes me cry, songs, commercials...as do weddings, funerals, even if I don't really know the person!

Same here! It's nice to meet another cry baby like me! :D

Same here! It's nice to meet another cry baby like me! biggrin.png

happy%20crying.GIF Oh, it is! heh.gif

For me, I absolutely HATE crying in front of other people (especially if I'm crying from watching a movie), I find it sooooooo embarrassing. I guess I like to keep the "tough woman" facade when others are around me, or something like that. The reason why I asked in the first place, is because I finally gave in and decided to do some crying fetish videos on c4s after it being requested over and over.

Sense I really don't like or really even know how to cry in front of others, I wasn't sure if the vids I made where good or not. But I just recently got an email from one of the guys who has been buying them and he said they were great. I have no clue what it was about them that made them so great in his eyes, so I guess I was trying to get some insight from others who share the same fetish, so that I can keep up the good work, and maybe even improve.

BTW, I do thank everyone for all of the insight you all have given me so far.

Again, Thank You!

For me, I absolutely HATE crying in front of other people (especially if I'm crying from watching a movie), I find it sooooooo embarrassing. I guess I like to keep the "tough woman" facade when others are around me, or something like that. The reason why I asked in the first place, is because I finally gave in and decided to do some crying fetish videos on c4s after it being requested over and over.

Sense I really don't like or really even know how to cry in front of others, I wasn't sure if the vids I made where good or not. But I just recently got an email from one of the guys who has been buying them and he said they were great. I have no clue what it was about them that made them so great in his eyes, so I guess I was trying to get some insight from others who share the same fetish, so that I can keep up the good work, and maybe even improve.

BTW, I do thank everyone for all of the insight you all have given me so far.

Again, Thank You!

im sure if he thought they were great, lots of other people would love them too!

I've experienced three deaths (my husband, mother, and sister) during the past 4 years, that I have been bottling up my emotions with, and not allowing myself to set aside some time to properly grieve and just let the tears flow. I know I really need to do this, but it never seems to be a good time to take care of myself by doing that.

So here's my other question, would a video of me having a good cry, from me looking through the pictures of my loved ones that have passed on be something you think the crying fetish community would be ok with, or do you think making a video like that would be in bad taste???

Be honest, I can take it.