Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crying, do you like? If so, why?

PrettySneezes

That's interesting that people have found a connection between sneezing and crying fetishes.

I for one don't have a crying fetish. I just feel so awkward around people crying. Even my best friend. She got stung by a yellow jacket when my mom took us to an amusement park a few years ago and I just didn't know what to do. It was like 95 degrees out (Fahrenheit) so I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by hugging her & Idk I just get really awkward around crying people.

If a movie makes my (future) boyfriend cry (I don't currently have one) then chances are I'll be crying too and then a hug will be perfectly normal.

I need to meet someone with a crying fetish because when I cry I just feel like the most disgusting human on the planet. I don't think other people are gross when they cry, in some ways it's sweet and let's you know that they are comfortable with their emotions, I just think myself crying is gross haha

I swear we are the same person XD I agree 30000000000%

I've experienced three deaths (my husband, mother, and sister) during the past 4 years, that I have been bottling up my emotions with, and not allowing myself to set aside some time to properly grieve and just let the tears flow. I know I really need to do this, but it never seems to be a good time to take care of myself by doing that.

So here's my other question, would a video of me having a good cry, from me looking through the pictures of my loved ones that have passed on be something you think the crying fetish community would be ok with, or do you think making a video like that would be in bad taste???

Be honest, I can take it.

only if its something you feel completely comfortable sharing and it would make you feel better

• 2 years later...

I have and always have had a major love for male actors crying in movies and shows.  The idea of seeing men -- who are generally encouraged to be stoic and "strong" -- giving in to their feelings, show vulnerability, and release pent-up sorrow has always moved me very much.

I'm a massive crybaby, and sometimes I absolutely hate it! It makes me freakishly snotty and then stuffed up afterward, which I would like if it were someone else but not me. Haha. I have a super strong desire to comfort crying people, especially men. I can get very aroused by a crying guy, provided he's not crying about something absolutely horrific. 

I notice a lot in movies that when there's a bit of romantic or sexual tension, crying can often lead to what looks like amazing sex. I don't know firsthand however. 

18 minutes ago, CharliesGirl said:

I'm a massive crybaby, and sometimes I absolutely hate it! It makes me freakishly snotty and then stuffed up afterward, which I would like if it were someone else but not me. Haha. I have a super strong desire to comfort crying people, especially men. I can get very aroused by a crying guy, provided he's not crying about something absolutely horrific. 

I notice a lot in movies that when there's a bit of romantic or sexual tension, crying can often lead to what looks like amazing sex. I don't know firsthand however. 

How about this theory: like sneezing, some kinds of crying can be viewed as a loss of control, a struggle for control, laying down of one's guard, vulnerability. But it would have to be in the right context. Like someone crying because a family member died in a car accident would be horrific and not a turn on.

But CharliesGirl, what sorts of things make you cry? You always seemed like a person who tries to keep a semblance of control.

14 minutes ago, Joel said:

How about this theory: like sneezing, some kinds of crying can be viewed as a loss of control, a struggle for control, laying down of one's guard, vulnerability. But it would have to be in the right context. Like someone crying because a family member died in a car accident would be horrific and not a turn on.

But CharliesGirl, what sorts of things make you cry? You always seemed like a person who tries to keep a semblance of control.

Things that make me cry are my depression, funerals/weddings certain songs, certain movies, reminiscing, pain, animals that are suffering, when someone compliments me on something I usually hate about myself, and when someone puts me down. As of now, I'm on the 4th day of a persistent crying jag because I might be losing my job, which sucks. 

I love crying in books and on TV, I think it's the vulnerability, the fantasy about comforting them, as well as the runny noses and sniffing, I quite often cry too.

I don't enjoy it in RL because then it's real and it's worrying and I'm so scared of saying the wrong thing but what I'd love one day is to have a friend or partner who is so close, we can cry together and kind of share the moment, I've never done that.

On 1/15/2017 at 11:20 AM, CharliesGirl said:

Would you say crying in public embarrassed you as much as sneezing in public ( if that's the case with you- it seems to be with most fetishists) 

9 minutes ago, Mwsapphire said:

Would you say crying in public embarrassed you as much as sneezing in public ( if that's the case with you- it seems to be with most fetishists) 

I can't speak for CharliesGirl, but speaking for myself I'd say "definitely."  In fact, the only time I'd be comfortable crying in public is if I were watching a sad movie or play and many other people in the theater were crying as well.

50 minutes ago, Mwsapphire said:

I'm actually not embarrassed by sneezing in public, but crying is a different story! It's embarrassing mainly because I turn into a snot factory, and it always seems that at those times, I have nothing to clean my face up with, so I'm just sniffly and gross! Or in the instance that I do have some tissues or a hankie and can blow my nose, it sounds really messy and wet, and that's embarrassing! 

Edited by CharliesGirl
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd say I like crying because it's kind of a part of my sort of hurt fetish. Which for me is basically sickness and always getting the worst luck (well, only fictional characters on the bad luck thing). You have emotions and you're vulnerable and may not be able to help it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crying and nose-blowing are two quite different interests for me. But I love female tears of the right type - those coming from a particular eroticised scenario (with pain or shame) rather than any actual distress which runs deeper. And like it when they are accompanied by snot, especially in a situation involving bondage, where she cannot do anything about it.

I know some women who say they enjoy male tears because it's a sign of the male ego stripped away, revealing the guy in a raw state. Do others feel this way?

On 1/15/2017 at 1:42 AM, Luisa39 said:

I have and always have had a major love for male actors crying in movies and shows.  The idea of seeing men -- who are generally encouraged to be stoic and "strong" -- giving in to their feelings, show vulnerability, and release pent-up sorrow has always moved me very much.

Would you say that this indicates any type of dominant tendency on your part? Feeling a certain sense of power or responsibility when you see a male cry, whether to comfort, or become close and sexual with, or feel a little ripple of excitement at seeing that vulnerability, like seeing someone naked?

10 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Would you say that this indicates any type of dominant tendency on your part? Feeling a certain sense of power or responsibility when you see a male cry, whether to comfort, or become close and sexual with, or feel a little ripple of excitement at seeing that vulnerability, like seeing someone naked?

I don't think "power" figures into it at all, but I do definitely relate to the "little ripple or thrill of excitement."

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of like it when a cute guy cries... I think it has to do with me liking to see men vulnerable. I like the look of large red-rimmed eyes from emotion, and I do like a bit of teasing I'm ashamed to admit.  However when my SO cries, it upsets me because it usually is during an argument. 

• 4 years later...

This is my fetish and I'm kind of ashamed of it since it makes me look like a masochist and would feel weird telling people, even my potential partner whenever that happens. I really only have this fetish if it leads to noseblowing. I buy a bit of crying clips which I'll sometimes get disappointed if there isn't any or it gets tagged as nose blowing, but don't see any.

Well, I do find it sensual to see someone's vulnerable side, but it's not why I have the fetish. It's the nose blowing and the context of the cry before it. 

Every so often crying actually makes me sneeze, which really tends to improve my mood 😂 When other people cry I often feel affection for them, but not in a primarily sexual way. The nose blowing that happens then can strike me as sweet, but not really as sexy.

I'm only really into crying in a fictional sense (as in mostly fanfics). IRL...it depends on the context, mostly, and even then it's rarely a sexual thing. For me, it doesn't have much of a connection to my sneezing fetish. Its...hard to describe...

On 3/7/2017 at 8:04 PM, wierdone said:

crying is actually a fetish I guess you could say because it, 9 times out 10, leads to nose blowing

I associate crying with nose blowing too, but it isn't exactly a fetish for me.  Guys crying is more of a "green flag" (as opposed to a red flag) for me, because it shows that they are brave enough to show vulnerability instead of putting up a façade of feigned toughness.

• 10 months later...

I like it in movies where a man is crying, particularly if he has a nose I like- not only because the vulnerability makes me want to hug him, but because crying generally makes noses and eyes a little red, and nostrils flare with emotion. If he's been bullied or insulted or feels insecure, it's particularly cute to me. 

• 3 months later...

I don't think it's the physical act of crying, but sometimes vulnerability in a woman (and the opportunity to provide caretaking) can pique my interest. I think I need to reconsider my approach though. For some reason, I often attract the tough girl with no need to be comforted. Maybe I'm coming across as creepy?

The girl: "I've survived a shark attack, a fiery plane crash, and two bouts of tuberculosis."

Me: Oooo... I might get to take care of this---

The girl: "Also, I've never had a bad day, and while I'm familiar with the concept of tears, I don't think I've ever produced one."

Relax, ladies. It's okay to not be okay. A very average-looking guy will come sit with you on the couch, scratch your back, and whisper mostly sincere reassurances to you. (Sorry to be a little silly on this old thread.)