Sneeze Fetish Forum

The "happiness" if someone attractive has a cold...anyone with me?

PerfectCircle

I wasn't sure what section to put this under, hope this fits.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone feels the same and knows what I am talking about...

I don't have a sneeze fetish but definitely a fascination with cold and respiratory and flu like symptoms (for flu just fever, weakness...not keen on stomach stuff though).

While, like a true fetishist, I also hate it when (to me) unattractive or gross people as well as family members show such symptoms, I absolutely love it if an attractive guy has a cold.

Browsing the forum, I know this is very common but probably mostly due to the fetish/sneeze factor.

I am always trying to figure out what it is that I like so much about it. It is not particularly sexual in that it really arouses me, but I do find it kind of sexy (the hoarse or nasal voice, the suffering...wubsmiley.gifwhistling1.gif ) and most of all it gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling and so much... satisfaction!

I am sure a lot here know what I am talking about. But what do you attribute it to? Is it the weakness thing?

I am not an avid caretaker so I don't have that fantasy nor do I act overtly maternal when a bf (single now) has/had a cold.

So it's not that.

I think it is the fact that a handsome and "cool" guy gets taken down by such a mundane thing and gets "humanized" in a way?

Mind you, I am really attracted to classically handsome guys with athletic build and all...so that even multiplies it for me...a fit guy with a great body that has a bad cold makes my day! It really lifts my mood and it's comforting to know that probably every hot guy walking this earth will have a cold at some point.

God, I am weird..

I have quite a huge caretaker's complex haha! I love everything about the illness,especially if it makes my S.O. whiney and clingy~

oh my god I know exactly how you feel I relate entirely you're not weird at all

No idea either as to why either though o.o

I think it is the fact that a handsome and "cool" guy gets taken down by such a mundane thing and gets "humanized" in a way?

Mind you, I am really attracted to classically handsome guys with athletic build and all...so that even multiplies it for me...a fit guy with a great body that has a bad cold makes my day! It really lifts my mood and it's comforting to know that probably every hot guy walking this earth will have a cold at some point.

God, I am weird..

I don't think you're weird PerfectCircle, but then, maybe I'm not the right person to chime in on this... :lol: But, I do think the paragraph quoted pretty much is what I feel. I love humanization...for some reason the simple things that all human beings do are, I guess, more vulnerable? noticeable? on someone you find attractive, or idolize in some way. Sometimes, maybe we see the men we find so damn hot as perfect, so it's really lovely when they do something that is, well, human...and if it's something personified as 'weak' or 'vulnerable' it amplifies it....gosh, I'm not making much sense, but anyways, I agree with you!

Oh, and I'm not really into care-taking either, so I feel I can relate even more to what you said. :)

the hoarse or nasal voice

in a word....yes...

Thanks SneezyHolmes, AutoFairy and Nola smile.png

And Nola, I think you pretty much nailed it with this:

I love humanization...for some reason the simple things that all human beings do are, I guess, more vulnerable? noticeable? on someone you find attractive, or idolize in some way. Sometimes, maybe we see the men we find so damn hot as perfect, so it's really lovely when they do something that is, well, human...and if it's something personified as 'weak' or 'vulnerable' it amplifies it....

Great to be understood!

I once had a boyfriend who was ridiculously handsome and attractive (not blowing my own trumpet here, but he really got noticed and I actually did have a complex about "i dont wanna be the girl where everyone goes 'why is he with her?' when I started dating him) and the first time I went to his apartment and saw some cold and cough meds in the bathroom, I was already happy wink.png

Just him saying words related to it already gave me the fuzzies.

Not to mention the first time he actually got sick. It put me in such a good mood, it was ridiculous. It did annoy me when I couldn't be with him every time he had a cold. Not because I wanted to do the caretaker/comfort thing, but just to witness...

With my other ex boyfriends, I also liked it when they were a little sick of course, but the guy mentioned above takes the crown here.

Yeah I really love the congested voice and especially the nose-blowing that occurs with colds... some of the best nose blows I've ever heard (including mine) usually come from colds.

Even my sister's nose blows when she has a cold are really attractive to me, and I already have a bf :P

Definitely with you. It used to make me very tense if my significant other was suffering from a cold and not around. I would imagine him blowing his overfilled nose and could not stand being somewhere else. A bit hardened now, but still: a cold is a source of joy and a source of tension at the same time.

Take care,

CJ

Edited by cjblo
  • 1 month later...

I get where you are coming from, but analyzing my own personal interest in colds or congested voices I have to say that the reason I like them so much is because of the increased sneeze potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally. Somebody on my wavelength! The whole sneeze fetish thing, for me, stems from this very thing.

As I type this now, my gorgeous, tank of an 6'3" offshore oil rigger husband is once again, (have posted about this before) home and suffering from the most wonderful snuffly sneezy cold - as tends to be the norm at this time of year in his line of work.

It seems to me that the bigger they are the harder they fall, often with delightful 'denial' at first until it is too ridiculous to carry on. Then they transform to that delicious man-child.

So glad it isn't just me that trawls the fiction section for 'Male Cold' stories. Maybe we should devise our own section?

• 2 weeks later...

I know exactly what you mean! Witnessing something "Special" gives me a high, or puts me in a euphoric state, that some times lasts a whole day, or anytime I see that person for a while. :) But It has to be a semi cute boy, a girl never gives me that euphoria.

It seems to me that the bigger they are the harder they fall, often with delightful 'denial' at first until it is too ridiculous to carry on. Then they transform to that delicious man-child.

Oh ya, that is so true!

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure what section to put this under, hope this fits.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone feels the same and knows what I am talking about...

I don't have a sneeze fetish but definitely a fascination with cold and respiratory and flu like symptoms (for flu just fever, weakness...not keen on stomach stuff though).

While, like a true fetishist, I also hate it when (to me) unattractive or gross people as well as family members show such symptoms, I absolutely love it if an attractive guy has a cold.

Browsing the forum, I know this is very common but probably mostly due to the fetish/sneeze factor.

I am always trying to figure out what it is that I like so much about it. It is not particularly sexual in that it really arouses me, but I do find it kind of sexy (the hoarse or nasal voice, the suffering...wubsmiley.gifwhistling1.gif ) and most of all it gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling and so much... satisfaction!

I am sure a lot here know what I am talking about. But what do you attribute it to? Is it the weakness thing?

I am not an avid caretaker so I don't have that fantasy nor do I act overtly maternal when a bf (single now) has/had a cold.

So it's not that.

God, I am weird..

You are so NOT weird!

It is totally understandable to feel that way!

I definitely do!

They are just SO ADORABLE when they're all congested and miserable!

It must suck for them but I find it so cute/hot

teehee.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've felt that way as far back as high school, and I still get butterflies like that. Watch them like a hawk if the opportunity presents itself.

• 4 months later...

I am a weirdo too. At least as weird as you are, I perfectly understand what you mean thumbup1.gif

Handsome strong guys beaten by a tiny cold virus... It must be the strongness-weakness thing I guess.

• 1 month later...

This post describes me so perfectly. I totally agree with everyone here. I've always been sort of a caretaker, (I'm the oldest), but I've never had the opportunity to actually take care of someone, like an S.O. so I can't really say anything about that, but from other people's posts I'm willing to bet I'd be ridiculously happy and totally okay with taking care of them.

I get really excited if I see cold symptoms because I rarely see them from people that I am attracted too. Also, when I hear someone I'm not normally attracted to exhibit symptoms like runny nose, stuffy nose, and sneezing, I become attracted to them.

However, I think I am the oddball out, because I don't like to stare at them for long periods of time. IDK why, I just get really awkward.

• 2 months later...

. Also, when I hear someone I'm not normally attracted to exhibit symptoms like runny nose, stuffy nose, and sneezing, I become attracted to them.

This has happened to me a lot too but I think I'm more attracted to the fetish than the person. :shifty:

I used to work with a guy who was quite attractive who either got sick easily or just had bad allergies (I'm thinking the latter). He worked the register at the store and after working with him for a few days I started to realize he was sneezing/blowing his nose quite often. He was hot too, black hair, kinda pale which just made his sometimes red nose stick out even more too me. Since I worked in the Misses department, Id try to stay near whatever register he was on so I could eavesdrop on him.

I didn't work with him often but enough where I noticed a pattern.

• 1 year later...

I'm not into c/h but I know exactly that feel ... the crush has a cold and it makes her so attractive but on the other hand I feel bad for her :/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh!  Forgive me for not being able to figure out how to quote properly, and this thread is hella old.  But I am responding to the part where @PerfectCirclesays:

I'm a make-up artist and once I worked on a music video for this screamo band and the lead singer was super tattooed all over his whole body all the way to his chin, and he had a few facial tattoos.  He also had a cold that day.  This particular guy was nice enough, but his cold just didn't do it for me.  It was the juxtaposition of the cold and the facial tats.  It just seemed to me that someone with facial tattoos should somehow have to transcend a cold.  He didn't.  He was a whiney baby about it all day long.

But mostly, when an attractive and cool guy has a cold, I-am-a-puddle.

I completely understand this. I think in my personal experience I love the caretaker aspect. To me it could be because of their vulnerability, especially if they are attractive, such as my friend (who is a boy, not boyfriend lol). Like others have mentioned, it 'humanizes' them, so that they need taking care of for a change ^_^. I absolutely cannot stand it if a family member is ill, though. 

• 5 months later...

yeah I think it's very much related to the caretaker aspect.  if someone I like or am attracted to has a cold, I make every excuse to be around them and be attentive to their needs, even while hoping I see a sneeze or noseblow.  its a very odd double edged sword of "hoping they feel better" but also wanting to witness them be sick.  very hard to explain most times.

13 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

yeah I think it's very much related to the caretaker aspect.  if someone I like or am attracted to has a cold, I make every excuse to be around them and be attentive to their needs, even while hoping I see a sneeze or noseblow.  its a very odd double edged sword of "hoping they feel better" but also wanting to witness them be sick.  very hard to explain most times.

Same here. I feel really bad that they don't feel well, but at the same time I really want to just witness it. Then again, I'm germaphobic, so it switches up a bit when they're "too" sick. If it's a mild cold, sure. If it's a really, really bad cold, maybe from across the room would be okay, but I'd start getting worried about getting sick. It's really conflicting.

7 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Same here. I feel really bad that they don't feel well, but at the same time I really want to just witness it. Then again, I'm germaphobic, so it switches up a bit when they're "too" sick. If it's a mild cold, sure. If it's a really, really bad cold, maybe from across the room would be okay, but I'd start getting worried about getting sick. It's really conflicting.

yeah I could see that.  I only get germaphobic if its someone i'm not attracted to.  then I want no part of it.  otherwise I have no fear if i'm into them.  I also prefer colds to allergies so maybe its just one of those oddities of preference.