Sneeze Fetish Forum

The "happiness" if someone attractive has a cold...anyone with me?

PerfectCircle

4 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

yeah I could see that.  I only get germaphobic if its someone i'm not attracted to.  then I want no part of it.  otherwise I have no fear if i'm into them.  I also prefer colds to allergies so maybe its just one of those oddities of preference.

Oh, really? I also prefer colds but my germaphobia still kicks in if they're attractive to me. It's just a bit less of a germaphobic reaction than if they aren't attractive to me. There's a line for me that separates "not too sick -- I almost want to catch it" and "too sick -- I don't care if you're a Disney prince stay away from me I do not want to get that." (Although I've been in situations where I've had both of those reactions lol.)

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:07 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

Oh, really? I also prefer colds but my germaphobia still kicks in if they're attractive to me. It's just a bit less of a germaphobic reaction than if they aren't attractive to me. There's a line for me that separates "not too sick -- I almost want to catch it" and "too sick -- I don't care if you're a Disney prince stay away from me I do not want to get that." (Although I've been in situations where I've had both of those reactions lol.)

I guess if they're "too sick", like its beyond just sneezing and noseblowing and includes other worse symptoms for someone I'm attracted to, i'd have the germaphobic reaction if I really think about how ive responded in the past.  I think partly my body is also thinking "i won't get this", since I've been around a SO for days on end and never caught it.  even with them sneezing all over the place.

When I see a woman I find attractive, and she clearly has a cold, I get quite excited because I think I might see her nose-blowing - and hopefully it will be rich and 'productive'. It also shows some vulnerability, which I love - I imagine this is the same for women who like the same in men, perhaps indicative of a slight dominant tendency?

• 3 weeks later...

Anytime my girlfriend gets sick (which is often mind you) I become a flustered mess. It's weird. My preference is female Sneezes, but I hate my own. But I love looking after my gf when she's fighting a bad cold and she's sneezing up a storm. I'm not really germaphobic, but I don't exactly like getting sick either. I will say though, if there's anyone I'd want to catch my cold off of, it would be her.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, my fetish primarily stems from fevers. Any illness that has a fever along with it is usually pretty hot.:razz::blush: All the other symptoms that come along with feverish illnesses are attractive to me too. (Well not everything, but most common things, coughing, sneezing, sniffling, fatigue, sore muscles, ect.) And so seeing someone sick is one of the most fantastic experiences ever for me. I've actually had some pretty serious crushes in my life time that started all because I saw that person sick one day. Hahaha. I'm so pitiful. 

Anyway, I'm only interested in men, so when I see young kids or females or family members sick its instantly a SOO gross. (Like repulsive.) But when a man, especially an attractive one is sick, I'm probably going to fall madly in love with him for the rest of my life. lol (I wish I was joking.)

Anyway, I'm just another person here to show, you are not alone.

• 2 years later...

In real life,I have mixed feelings when someone I know (for instance,a friend of mine) has a cold : on the one hand,I feel sorry for them,especially if they're really miserable and congested (because I know how bad it feels,as I myself hate being sick,despite the fetish),but on the other hand I enjoy listening to them sneezing/sniffling/blowing/complaining about their misery...

And also,when I meet someone who is obviously suffering from a cold,I feel soo embarrassed and uncomfortable being with them,don't know why...

And also,I don't like the idea of getting sick (as I've already said) so when I can I try to keep the distance,"admiring" their symptoms from afar (I'm soo weird,lol).

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 2 years later...

I love everything about the symptoms of a nice headcold. The small sniffles in the beginning, evolving into snorts as they try to suck back the mess in the poor nose. The poor stuffy voice that's strained by their sore throat. Their red, swollen nose that gets put into tissue after tissue. The loud sneezes, wrecking their body. Their nose dripping with contagious snot that gets expelled in messy blows. Gurgling, and squelching, and honking. And when the tissue gets taken away, their nose is redder than it was before. It makes me happy, but it's always terrible when someone feels so horrible. 

• 1 month later...

Wow!

On 2/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, SneeVee said:

I love everything about the symptoms of a nice headcold. The small sniffles in the beginning, evolving into snorts as they try to suck back the mess in the poor nose. The poor stuffy voice that's strained by their sore throat. Their red, swollen nose that gets put into tissue after tissue. The loud sneezes, wrecking their body. Their nose dripping with contagious snot that gets expelled in messy blows. Gurgling, and squelching, and honking. And when the tissue gets taken away, their nose is redder than it was before. It makes me happy, but it's always terrible when someone feels so horrible. 

We have alwfully similar tastes!

My favorite thing about winter and autumn is watching contagion in real life and how each cold or flu victim deals with this humane feeling. Some fics here depict this situation very well. For me its a turn on and kind of a sociological experience lol. I do feel bad for people having a rough day, sometime a fever, although when I see an atractive woman having any related symptons I fell very aroused. Unlike many peiple here I kind of like catching a cold but only if the "supplyer" (for lack of a better word right now) is someone I rhink is attractive. Love caretaking too but I am never too eficient so the cold takes its time.