• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

3202. Plus guests. :P

But in all honesty, only my brother knows IRL. I don't feel the need to tell a lot of other people about what gets me going :yay:

Apart from people on here, only one person, and she only knows that I find it cute (nothing more than that).

One of my IRL best friends knows about it, mostly because she knows me far too well and sort of guessed. She knows about the forum and everything too, and sometimes even beta reads my fics, which is great but also a little odd for me!

I told my last boyfriend (although we never really did anything with it, per my request) but that's it. I think a few of my friends have a hunch -- like, they know the general idea about what I'm into, but no specifics. If any of them asked then I would tell them, but I wouldn't take the initiative. They don't need to know!

Seven; my sister, my best friend, 3 other close friends, an all right uni friend and my friend's new boyfriend the first time I met him :lol: I now talk to my sister and best friend about it whenever and with ease.

Basically I am verrrry uncomfortable with living with secrets, and the fetish was just stressing me out whenever my friends and I would be talking about what we liked; there are other things, of course, but I felt like I wasn't being genuine enough. Like Sen and Puddin have said, no one really needs to know, but out of most of these people I just feel way more laid back that they do.

My sister and best friend I just told one day over Facebook out of the blue, my uni friend was telling me about her fetishes for lactation and amputation so I was like 'ehh, why not'. The other 4 I was drinking with and I'd told my friends I had a fetish and then they basically guessed what it was til they got it right. Then had the fucking cheek to say they were disappointed it wasn't more exciting. :laugh:

Zero :D I have never told anyone - apart from the good folks that frequent the forum of course. I have always been fairly shy when discussing sexual matters with others outside of the internet, and revealing something 'out of the ordinary' such as a sneezing fetish would just be too big a step for me to take upset.gif

Two, minus you all lovelies. Although, technically it really is one, as the other person I haven't seen or spoken to in a decade, and have absolutely no desire to ever again.

A handful of people know. My close friends, some past SO's, my current partner. I'm pretty sure I told some people who don't matter to me anymore, but I can't remember how many. I'm not really shy about the fetish, but I'm a private person and I keep my private life private for the most part. In general, I just don't see having it as a big deal. :)

Only one person knows. My boyfriend. I personally feel like romantic partners are the only people I want to know. My boyfriend actually makes... how do I put this... frequent use of his special knowledge! :laugh2:

I'm glad I told him, but it took over two years until I trusted him enough to open up like this...

Well, my best friend knows, although it's entirely possible that she's forgotten, and there's another friend that I used to be really close with but we've sort of grown apart. I still consider her a super great friend, though. And I think my parents might've found out after looking through our family computer (before I got my iPod and just wrote all my little ficlets on here). But I'm pretty sure they either didn't actually find out, have forgotten, or just never mention it. So yep, approximately 2-4 other people (besides you guys, of course) and it'll probably stay that way. I'll never be brave enough to just be open with the fetish and I don't think I'd ever want to. I like having as sort of a little inside secret. :)

Edited by VividBubbles!

I told just one other person- my best friend who has never told a soul. But other than that the only person I'd ever consider telling like Sophie said would be a romantic partner. But props to all of you people who have told more than one that takes guts!

Two. My cousin, who was my first and she took it great! biggrinsmiley.gif Second, my friends girlfriend.....that's weird. blinksmiley.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I strive to keep it a complete secret, but I feel that my whole group of closest friends and brother has found out and told each other. They bring it up to give me a hard time sometimes, but I deny it and I have never openly admitted it really. I told my ex-girlfriend after we had been together for over a year. That'd be about 7 or 8 people.

Very, very few people outside of this forum have any idea, and they don't even really know that it's a fetish to be honest. I'm keeping it that way.

There's only one person outside of this forum I've had the guts to tell, and that's my best friend. It took five years of knowing her before I felt comfortable enough, though, and even then it was one of the most nerve-wracking conversations I've ever had. I'd love to think that I could eventually 'fess up and tell a SO, but I'm a little bit of a chicken so I don't know that I could. It's strange enough knowing even one person knows.

On that note, though, I have a sneaking suspicion my sister knows even though I never told her. I was extremely lax about closing tabs on my laptop before letting her borrow it when I was a teen. Do I plan on bringing it up to her though? Oh hell nah.

upset.gif

Some friends here and there , but only if I trust them to a point. So around uhm 4 Internet friends + my current boyfriend(but he induces for me and tells me stories about when he sneezed self observation type thing,so cute). Yah. Told more like typed lol. My boyfriend has fetishes so I was like why the frick not. He said it's cute.

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

I've only ever told my fiancee... and he's the only one who really needs to know, honestly tonguesmiley.gif

Edited by kendaahhll