Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many people know about your fetish?

ValkyriePleasant

There was one time when I was sort of tempted to tell my closest friend, just because I know that even if it struck her as weird, she's sweet enough that I know she wouldn't judge me for it, but...I dunno. I chickened out last second and I don't really regret it, to be honest. It's such a private thing, and I've lived basically my whole life with the fetish without telling, so it just seems strange to open up about it. It even took me a long time to actually make an account here, though I've been visiting the forum for like 2 years laughingsmiley.gif Kudos to everyone who's told friends or family, though, you guys are braver than me!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

1 ex knows (and he's my ex because he told 2 other people without my permission/knowledge), current spouse, and 1 friend. So, I've told 3 people, but 5 people know.

never want to tell anyone IRL... except maybe a long term gf. I pray my parents don't know; one time I was watching videos and then noticed my dad just watching me in the doorway. Needless to say I was traumatized, and I don't know how long he was standing there. He demanded to know what I was watching and I just made up some bs about a tutorial on how to fall asleep. Pretty sure he knew it was a lie but he didn't press the subject any further. This was years ago, so I hope he's forgotten about it by now. Jeez, just writing this is making me remember how much I hope he doesn't actually know.

The first time I told I couldn't even say it out loud. They thought it was cute after that I have told a total of 6 but one was so drunk I don't know if she remembers it. Oh and one person hinted about it to my mom, that was bad. But I don't think she got it. If she did she's never said anything.

Aside from the forum, a few of my online friends know I like "fever scenes" in manga/anime, I know two others who share this. Never gotten farther into it with them though. Only one person knows about the entire fetish and the forum and she found out kinda on accident since I forgot to edit something out I was c/p. But she was totally cool with it. Never plan on telling family or my hubby though.

Four, I think, though I may have forgotten another one. I work on the serious principle which long experience recommends to me as the only law is that you should not tell anyone unless you're in bed with them.

My last girlfriend I told that I was very secretive about it, to which she replied "What? you told me about half an hour after we went to bed!" clearly missing the point that I wouldn't have done either had I not got to know her enough to know she was trustworthy.

A couple of people I think have guessed it, including my father ; oh God Oh God; anyway he's dead now. Really I'm surprised with all my outrageous behaviour,giving snuff to everyone [ well they didn't have to take it] that more didn't guess. But they don't ,y'know, they don't.....

But they don't, you see. I strongly suspect that none of the four remembers anything about it.

Three people: Two ex-boyfriends, and one female friend I was close to for a while. All were very respectful and accepting. :yes:

I've told two girlfriends, both of which assured me that they didn't mind at all and then promptly dropped the subject forever. Which, hey, is better than taking it badly. I also blurted it out during a drinking game with a few friends but I'm fairly sure no one other than me remembers that. I do think tisza's rule of not telling anyone you're not in bed with is a good one, though.

It used to be none, but somehow something went wrong and now nearly all of my closer friends know, and now somehow nearly everyone I've told has the fetish too--last I checked, the total was about twelve who are now fetishists because of me. We have a running joke about how I'm like "Sneezus of Noseareth" and they're my apostles.

I've only ever told one person in RL, and it was a friend whom I've known since high school. I only told him because he mustered up enough courage to tell me about one of his own odd fetishes. He thought it was unusual but didn't say anything else and hasn't mentioned it since so I'm not sure if he even still remembers it.

In real life none. I have a few people in other online communities that know or at least they get that I really like h/c and other fetishy things without me ever giving them a name for it.

My guy best friend S, a friend J, J and S told my girl best friend E (so that's 3), S told a friend named R, I told someone named C (long story), someone named T, and someone named D.

So long story short, 7 people. Way more people than I ever intended to find out.

only 5(my little bro, my ex, and 3 of my closest friends). im glad i saw this just now too, i just got home from a party at one of my friend's house and truth or dare happened and i was too tired because of all the finals i'd taken and i just spit it out wish me luck omg :stun:

Like, five. Three of them are online friends, and I know theirs and don't really care that they know mine. One of them is my dad… <_< The last person is an older good friend of mine, I think/hope he's forgotten by now. :lol:

None - where I live, discussions involving sex or fetishes are pretty much taboo so I guess this will have to remain an internet thing unless I meet someone who I can trust to be open-minded and accepting about it.

I've told two close friends, and one ex (all were okay with it; my best friend's reaction was downright amazing). My best friend's boyfriend found out by accident (which is fine; the three of us have a sort of flirtatious, semi-sexual relationship anyway). My parents know because they were being nosey a**holes about it when I was a teen, annnnd... I think that's it? So, six people, all in all.

None, unless my girlfriend's guessed... once or twice I've been a bit lax about leaving my fetish art folder open on my computer, etc. but managed to close it (hopefully) in time. :sweat:

Outside of random strangers I've spoken to on Omegle, I've only told 2 people in real life. Oddly, both times while I was driving a car! :-P Car trips always lead to weird discussions. The first was my college best friend on a spring break road trip where we got into discussing our strangest fantasies. The other was with a theatre friend while talking about the various spectrums of sexuality in the world.

• 2 months later...

I've never told anyone about the fetish. I mean, I've told several people that I have a fetish, but without saying what is my actual fetish. I'm saving it for a special person :) 

Let's see, all my good friends know, some of my less great friends know I have a fetish but not what it is, and yeah so a lot of people.

Okay, so i told my long distance ex, but we didn't last long after that 

Then, one of my close friends went on my phone and found some rps and things and she found out. We are not friends anymore for other reasons 

and this post is about how I recently told my boyfriend :)

I've never told anybody, never. It's one of the very few secrets I have that I've kept my entire life.

I used to be very obvious about my preference (not fetish exactly, since I didn't know what it was back then) for sneezing when I was younger (like, VERY young––around 6 or 7), but as I grew older I learned to keep it more to myself. Maybe it's a bit self-destructive since I tend to hide it out of embarrassment, but like so many people on this thread have said, I don't see a need to tell anybody. I may tell my significant other if I have one in the future, but other than that nobody needs to know. 

Edited by Watercolor Daydreams