Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many people know about your fetish?

ValkyriePleasant

Outside of the internet, I've told 3 people in total, Girls I had interest in.

2 out of 3 were more than happy about it, and sneezed for me. the third hasn't spoken to me since 2013 (whoops)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom, my dad, my best friend, my boyfriend, a handful of close friends online (3), and another irl friend. I don't feel incredibly awkward telling people. Albeit, I won't tell just anyone 

Only one, and probably the only friend of mine who would ever understand. I plan to keep it that way. Even if I find a life partner who I will share anything with, I don't anticipate ever sharing this with another person again. (Unless they also had the fetish, in which case... I guess that would change, haha). 

Completely forgot I made this thread. Really interesting to see how it varies between people, congratulations to everyone on having the bravery to tell who they have. ?

A therapist that I saw only once about 35 years ago, other than that nobody. However, 15 years ago my wife found out due to my carelessness. It has not been of any benefit to our relationship and I regret that it happened.

4 people plus a few via online dating who didn't believe me me anyways ("sure I'll come to your house and *cuddle* after only chatting for 5 minutes, but only if you indulge a fetish of mine ...") No lost sleep that the strangers know. LOL

My ex and I exchanged fetishes and "played" with them. 

My current boyfriend knows but doesn't quite get it. He thinks it's kind of a novelty for me. 

One of my oldest friends joked with me for the longest time about me having a pirate fetish, and one day I finally told him my fetish wasn't pirates. He loves it and indulges me often, although I haven't seen him in almost 5 years. He knows his triggers and sometimes plays it up for me over text.

One guy I was seeing for a while knows, because, I don't know. It was one of those online dating things that failed. LOL He backed off some and we had a lovely PG-rated relationship for a year. I almost never talk to him anymore though after he moved away.

So, yeah. I never thought I'd tell anyone!!

Up until now I've told every girlfriend I've had, but going in to a new relationship I'm going to seriously consider trying to keep it under the vest.  I'm the world's worst liar so it's going to be tricky, but it's like the fetish loses a bit of its magic for me once the person I'm seeing knows about it.

No one, but a couple of girlfriends have noticed that I seem very drawn to caretaking. Once, a girlfriend came down with something that was pinging on all of my triggers at once - sneezing, fever, hot flashes/chills, cough, weakness, clinginess/cuddliness. When I was taking care of her, she commented that I seemed more into her when she was sick than when she was healthy. Even if that comment struck a nerve, I don't think she would describe my situation in terms of a fetish.

I'm uncomfortable with saying the word "fetish" (even here on the forum), so I've never technically told anyone. But I have told a decent number of people that I "find sneezing attractive," namely close friends/potential romantic interests/significant others who I thought might indulge me. As it turns out, the only person who's ever indulged me knows nothing about it. :razz: When I tell people, the general response is absolute neutrality, so my only fear with telling people is that it might form some kind of a mental block, which is the last thing I would ever want.

• 3 weeks later...

I told my kinkiest friend recently because I knew she wouldn't judge me. Now every time we're hanging out with my SO and they sneeze she just locks eyes with me deviously. Don't know if I could tell anyone else. :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Three: a very, very close friend of mine, and my parents. To clarify on 'my parents' (NSFW/a little TMI text ahead...although something tells me that no one on here really minds, that's kinda the point?), I was one of those kids that for some reason started jacking in the third grade. :stitchfacesmiley: I didn't know anything about it, and I didn't understand, so naturally I told my parents. Now that I'm older I'm somewhat mortified that my parents know my fetish, and cling to the hope that they've forgotten by now. But I'm pretty sure that having your third grader daughter tell you "I think about sick people and do a dance!" (LEGIT DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME YET AAAAHHHH IM SORRY) isn't really something one forgets.

I told 2 of my exes. They found it mildly amusing, but it never went anywhere. I don't want to/feel the need to tell anyone else (besides the sneeze fet community obv). It isn't really relevant to them.

On 9/7/2014 at 2:42 PM, Sophie<3 said:

Only one person knows. My boyfriend. I personally feel like romantic partners are the only people I want to know. My boyfriend actually makes... how do I put this... frequent use of his special knowledge! :laugh2:

I'm glad I told him, but it took over two years until I trusted him enough to open up like this...

I'm really glad that worked out for you! I want to have a relationship like that.

A lot more people know now for me. I recently came out about this to some groups of online friends as well as some real life friends. 

• 1 month later...

One is to many people because they people act all weird if they sneeze.... Like make an awkward laugh at you, assuming they turn you on, when they are not your type... (My fetish only applies to anime/manga crushes, the guy named 'G' I never actually saw him sneeze, I made the story up, to fit in, but 'G' had the only nose I ever thought was cute, when I liked him, that wasn't an anime/manga character... I don't know what he sneezes like lol)

If you like abs, it's hot on a hot guy, the next guy with the gut is a turn off... 

For me, a sneeze fetish is just that a sneeze fetish...

Not a sniff fetish, not clearing your throat, I'm not sure how it got generalized like that through the rumors of others, but it's probably because the state I live in, doesn't understand anything about having a fetish... Or maybe I'm just an odd ball out...

If I could like real people sneezing, that would be good, but for some reason I just don't :(

One. My best friend persuaded me to tell her what my "secret fetish" was while i was drunk. I still kinda regret telling her, but she promised to never talk to anyone (including me) about it.

Honestly, she's implied that she likes sneezing too a few times, but i don't know is it just my imagination or something. I've thought about asking her about it, but im way too embarrassed already :razz:

None. I've been SO tempted to tell close friends during little "secret-spilling" sessions, especially my one childhood friend who hinted heavily at having a thing for dominating guys, but I can never bring myself to admit that I have a full-fledged fetish, especially one as obscure as a fetish for sneezing. I highly doubt it would change my best friends' opinions of me (especially because this fetish is pretty innocent as far as fetishes go), but the smallest chance that it could scares me enough to keep my mouth shut. So TL;DR: other than you lovely internet people, no one else knows. Though I would gladly disclose my kink to a future partner ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I don't find it completely fetishy, I still tell no one about it. The only one who knows about it is me and my friend that got me into it.