Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many people know about your fetish?

ValkyriePleasant

Apart from people on the forum, I’d say, maybe 4–5, though I doubt they all remember it. I, of course, told my Best Friend (whom I’ve never mentioned before, on the forum; and I’ll be damned, if I ever will again) first, while we were drunk, and discussing our sexual preferences and kinks. He also had KINDA guessed it, from, how awkward I always got, when sneezing came up; and I think he’d seen my YouTube-suggestions (sneeze videos) :shy:.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband knows, and a couple of very close friends. They're all super chill about it, and even tease me occasionally. One of my friends that knows has a condition that causes her to sneeze after eating, and every once in a while she smirks at me and goes "Dont you go getting any ideas."

No one I am close with or ever met in person has ever known about my fetish, but honestly, I'd like to change that. If I'm able to find the right person to open up to, I think I would try my best to get it all out. It is a really depressing thing to know that there is something about yourself that is much different than others without being able to actually share it. So, getting it off my chest is definitely on the top of my bucket list !

Might as well get this off my chest. I've told too many people in moments of weakness, since covid I started hitting up people on dating apps and breaching the subject with far too much comfort. I look back and regret that people I shouldnt have trusted with this now know it. But at least I've more or less wised up.

I also have a FWB who I am super into, but we only hang out maybe a couple times a month. When we do, it's amazing, but she is very sparse with her texting and I find myself left out of communication when we're not together. This has been going on for months. I have never seen her sneeze, and I've been curious because she is the best I've ever had. Well last time we were in bed we started discussing allergies, and she said one of her symptoms is sneezing; she often sneezes a lot and cant function without her medication. I sort of internally panicked, you know when you dont know how to act normal. So I said you wanna know a secret, thats one of my kinks. So I just sorta mentioned it to no comment from her, and we kept going on with our cuddling. She mentioned later she had to take her allergy pill and kind of laughed. 

Well now I have lots of anxiety about it because she hasn't texted me after we hung out, and that was about a week and a half ago. I really like her but I can't deny it seems unhealthy when she goes form super affectionate to not giving me the time of day. I don't think she would care that I have the fetish; we have so much sexual chemistry that I cant see it being a turnoff, especially when I mentioned it so casually. But yeah I really hope it didnt turn her off and that I eventually hear from her. Here's hoping i didnt shoot myself in the foot with this again. The fetish can make dating so hard sometimes.

Thanks for reading if you did haha. No one I can get this off my chest to IRL. Manifesting that she's just taking her time for whatever reason and will be back in my good graces again. Kinda sucks how much I care when I have to pretend I dont.

23 hours ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

Might as well get this off my chest. I've told too many people in moments of weakness, since covid I started hitting up people on dating apps and breaching the subject with far too much comfort. I look back and regret that people I shouldnt have trusted with this now know it. But at least I've more or less wised up.

I also have a FWB who I am super into, but we only hang out maybe a couple times a month. When we do, it's amazing, but she is very sparse with her texting and I find myself left out of communication when we're not together. This has been going on for months. I have never seen her sneeze, and I've been curious because she is the best I've ever had. Well last time we were in bed we started discussing allergies, and she said one of her symptoms is sneezing; she often sneezes a lot and cant function without her medication. I sort of internally panicked, you know when you dont know how to act normal. So I said you wanna know a secret, thats one of my kinks. So I just sorta mentioned it to no comment from her, and we kept going on with our cuddling. She mentioned later she had to take her allergy pill and kind of laughed. 

Well now I have lots of anxiety about it because she hasn't texted me after we hung out, and that was about a week and a half ago. I really like her but I can't deny it seems unhealthy when she goes form super affectionate to not giving me the time of day. I don't think she would care that I have the fetish; we have so much sexual chemistry that I cant see it being a turnoff, especially when I mentioned it so casually. But yeah I really hope it didnt turn her off and that I eventually hear from her. Here's hoping i didnt shoot myself in the foot with this again. The fetish can make dating so hard sometimes.

Thanks for reading if you did haha. No one I can get this off my chest to IRL. Manifesting that she's just taking her time for whatever reason and will be back in my good graces again. Kinda sucks how much I care when I have to pretend I dont.

Aww; that sounds worrisome, and I don’t blame you one bit for panicking. However, if it’s common for her to not be super-active in texting/communication, as you've led me to believe; I’m fairly confident that she’s just taking her time, doing whatever, as usual; and that you’ll hear from her again, sooner or later, hopefully sooner. I REALLY do hope that things will work out for you guys, and that you trusting her with the fetish would strengthen your bond with each other :).

On 4/28/2022 at 4:14 PM, Saimou said:

Aww; that sounds worrisome, and I don’t blame you one bit for panicking. However, if it’s common for her to not be super-active in texting/communication, as you've led me to believe; I’m fairly confident that she’s just taking her time, doing whatever, as usual; and that you’ll hear from her again, sooner or later, hopefully sooner. I REALLY do hope that things will work out for you guys, and that you trusting her with the fetish would strengthen your bond with each other :).

wow, thank you so much for writing this, that makes me feel so much better :) I really would like to think she'll get back to me soon enough, but I cant base my happiness on her actions because it all has a way of working itself out anyway. This "situationship" certainly has its unhealthy qualities (pretty much only in the communication when we're not together) but it's been one of the best things to happen to me, so I really hope it doesnt end with her just ghosting me out of nowhere. She's a girl I had a huge crush on in high school but she never gave me the time of day. Then ten years later we rnadomly started going out and realized we have a lot of chemistry. Cheers, thanks again for the comment :)

On 4/30/2022 at 2:36 AM, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

wow, thank you so much for writing this, that makes me feel so much better :) I really would like to think she'll get back to me soon enough, but I cant base my happiness on her actions because it all has a way of working itself out anyway. This "situationship" certainly has its unhealthy qualities (pretty much only in the communication when we're not together) but it's been one of the best things to happen to me, so I really hope it doesnt end with her just ghosting me out of nowhere. She's a girl I had a huge crush on in high school but she never gave me the time of day. Then ten years later we rnadomly started going out and realized we have a lot of chemistry. Cheers, thanks again for the comment :)

No problem at all, my mate. I’m glad I could help you. I know from experience, how perilous it can be to base your happiness on the actions of one person, as I had a REALLY unhealthy crush in high school, and spent the next decade lamenting the fact that she also never gave me a second thought. It went from desperate ”love” to bitter hatred to her to cynical resentment, both of which I kind of fetishized (no pun intended), to nonchalant indifference, and I got over her; and I’m glad that it at least worked out for you. If the unhealthy qualities of your ”situationship” mostly manifest themselves, when you’re not together, maybe attempting to build a more solid and stable relationship with her might not be so bad of an idea; but you know best. I don’t wanna force any ideas upon you that might not work, but it’s something to consider. Either way, I hope all the best for you two; and I firmly believe that it will work out for you in the end, anyway.

Best regards: Saimou

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, Erias397 said:

No one, ever! I've considered it, but anxiety gets the best of me.

Not likely to change any time soon, but I guess i'm here, so somebody's bound to find out eventually.

Wow, I suck at being consistent. A significant portion of my friend group is now aware. (and completely fine with it, surprisingly!)

• 2 weeks later...

3 of my friends know but we don’t really talk about it. And my boyfriend knows. And induces for me. 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody knows, except a family member I might've accidentally told as a kid 😳 oops. Kinda scared they know bc of how much I brought up sneezing as a kid... Or maybe I just remember all of those moments, lol. Once I realized it was a fetish I immediately shut up about it and had never told anybody and I was honestly considering bringing it to my grave. Now... I have no idea. I'm still insecure about it but I feel like I should tell a partner bc, you know, it's a fetish and would be a lot better to have fun with it instead of hiding it. But I don't know if it'll ever happen.

• 3 months later...

Only a couple past girlfriends and my ex-coworker, and I’m sure all of her friends because she can’t keep a secret. Lmao 

• 2 weeks later...

I know my mom and aunt do. But that’s about it. I was actually terrified about telling them, but they’re cool. 

As the name suggests, nobody irl knows. I feel like I'd be comfortable telling close friends if they shared their own fetish

7 hours ago, NobodyKnows said:

As the name suggests, nobody irl knows. I feel like I'd be comfortable telling close friends if they shared their own fetish

This. 

This actually happened last week, I felt comfortable sharing because my friend was talking about unusual fetishes and well, that's history.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a single person that I know of. I've never told anyone. I kinda doubt that I ever will. I'd never be comfortable enough. I've often wondered how it'd turn out if I did. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2014 at 9:07 AM, ValkyriePleasant said:

I was talking to my best friend about it and I kind of got curious, haha.

None, still a secret 

That I know of..... Maybe like 3 tops? Only ones that come to mind are my mom and one of my friends cause I got a little to friendly with a bottle of rum one night

Two friends and a few family members (I was found out as a kid 😭 but I'm hoping they've forgotten) 

Luckily nobody's judged me :') my friends in particular have been very supportive ueeee

The only person I’ve told is my fiancé. He doesn’t totally understand it and I don’t think he knows the full extent of how I feel about it, but he’s so supportive! 

I’ve told numerous girlfriends in the past. I’d say that over 6 people have been told of the fetish in my past. Only one male friend of mine knows, he’s a huge stoner with horrible memory so I feel my secret is pretty safe. I’ve never had a bad interaction in the past whatsoever. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...