Sneeze Fetish Forum

MsLollipopSmiley

Just a contagion idea I had in my head. That's all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contagion Plan

Part 1

I rarely get sick. I don't know why. Some people may see it as an advantage, but I see it as an disadvantage. I am a sneeze fetishist. And I really badly want to catch a cold. Why, you may ask? Because I want to spread my cold to others. You may think it's disgusting, but it's not to me. Don't judge.

So, when my best friend caught a nasty cold, I was beyond elated. He was a generally messy person, it wouldn't be that hard to catch a cold from him. He rarely covered his sneezes. So, I decided, I need to catch his cold. I just need to seem natural about the whole situation.

I knew he was sick on Friday, so I took his homework with me, with the intention of giving him homework to him today so he wouldn't fall behind on any classes. I grabbed his papers and headed over to his house. I knew that his parents were out working, so he would be alone.

I knocked on his door and waited a few minutes before he answered. He was dressed comfortably and warmly. His nose was red and raw. His hair was messy and his complexion was pale.

"Hey Thomas!" I chirped, waving my hand.

"Hey Wendy..." he says, gesturing for me to come in. I step inside as he closes the door.

"What brings you here?" His voice was nasally, I could tell just how congested he was. He was really sick.

"Brought you your homework." I said, handing him his papers. "AHCHXGHT!" he sneezes openly in the direction of my hands. He rubs his nose with his fingers before taking his work. "Thanks." he says.

"You should rest. I'll take care of you till your parents come home." I say, shooing him up to his room.

"There's really no need for you to do that." he says.

"I want to. You're my best friend!" I say. We enter his room. His room is messily filled with used tissues and empty tissue boxes.

"Sorry for the mess." he says.

"No worries." I say, tucking him into bed. "AHCHVGT! AHSHOXTH!" he sneezes openly into my face. "Sorry." He says. I wave him off.

I pick up his trash can and start picking up his used tissues. I then bring them downstairs to throw them away. But before I do that, I make sure to rub his tissues on my face, confirming that I would get his germs.

I brought him a cup of hot tea. I walk into his room to see him blowing his nose. It was one messy noseblow. My inner sneeze fetishist is acting up more and more.

He throws the tissue into the trash can and takes the hot tea from me. He takes a few sips from the cup before setting it down on his bed side table. He groans tiredly. "I'm sick of sneezing. AHXSCOTGH!" I felt the spray hit my face.

"Why don't you hold back the sneezes then?" I suggest.

"That's too hard. My sneezes are too strong." He says. I watch as his nostrils flare and his eyes scrunch up. "Here it...is again.... AHHH...."

Just in time, I place my index finger under his nose. His breath hitches. He fights the sneeze before it slips away. "The sneeze went away. Keep your finger there. It feels good." I do as I'm told.

After a while, I feel his nose starts to get runny again. The mucus drips down my finger. I pull my finger away and wipe the mucus away with a tissue, discreetly rubbing my nose with the germ-filled finger. But my action of removing my finger triggered his sinuses as he scrunches up his nose again. "Oh god... Wendy.... AHH... finger.... AHHH...AHHSCHOTDG! ASCHXOT! ASCHDSOTX! AHCHSOCX!" He sneezes loudly. The spray hits me directly in my face. Snot drips down his nose messily. I grab a tissue and press it to his nose. "Blow." I command. The tissue gets soaked in seconds. Of course, I discreetly spread his germs to me.

"I think I'm just going to sleep for a while. You should go home." He says, his voice more congested than ever.

I agree sadly. I grab my things and make sure to touch some things, like his door handle or his bottle of medicine. I head home, convinced that I would catch his bad cold. Then, I can put my contagion plan into action.

Awesome. But yuk for Thomas just completely sneezing in open air. I mean who does that?!

Keep going, don't let my germaphobicness get to you

Keep going smile.png

YUP!

I like where this is headed smile.png

Haha I like that! :)

^^^ yessss

:D

Awesome!! I just love this!!

Thank you! That means a lot! :)

Awesome. But yuk for Thomas just completely sneezing in open air. I mean who does that?!

Keep going, don't let my germaphobicness get to you

Haha. No worries, I'm germaphobic too. :)

Awesome can't wait for Wendy to get infected.

soon man soon

Great start!

Thank you!

Hope you like this! I know I'm not the greatest writer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contagion Plan

Part 2

I woke up to a slightly raw throat and a bit of a runny nose. I knew that I had contracted Thomas's cold. And this was just the start. I wanted to make my cold worse. So, what better way to get even sicker? Go to the pharmacy clinic near my house!

After dressing up, I started to head out. I opened the door and the cold morning air hit me. It stung my sinuses and I scrunched up my nose. After a 5 minute walk, I reached the the pharmacy clinic. There were about 7 people there, either getting some prescriptions at the counter or browsing through the aisles of medicine. I headed towards the "Cold" section to get some pills for my oncoming cold. There was a young man there. He looked around my age. I stood beside him and looked through the medicine. I noticed that he had a red and raw nose and he was sniffling every few seconds. He was actually kind of cute.

Suddenly, I heard him start to take in deep breaths of air. He was about to sneeze. "AHH..AHHH...AHCHDSG!" he stifled into the crook of his elbow. "Bless you." I said, turning to him. "Thank you." he said congestedly. He sniffled loudly again. "Do you happen to have any tissues?"

"No, but I have a hanky." I said, pulling out my hanky out of my pocket. "Oh, I couldn't use that... AHH..AHHH....AHHH..." He needed to sneeze again. Quickly, I pressed the hanky into his palms. He pressed the hanky against his nose. "HAH...HAHCSHGDH!" He sneezed wetly into the hanky. He groaned congestedly before blowing his nose messily. He sniffled. "Sorry about your hanky." I shook my head. "No worries." I took my hanky from him.

"Thank you" He said, before grabbing a bottle of pills and heading to the cashier. When I was in no one's sight, I took out the germ-filled hanky and put it against my face. I began looking at the variety of medicine bottles again. I grabbed the one and headed to queue at the cashier.

I joined the line, with 2 people in front of me. Soon, a man stood behind me in line. He was sneezy. "AHCHXGT! AHSCGTHI! AHXCSITG!" I turned behind. "Bless you. A cold?" He rubbed an outstretched finger against his nose. He was trying to get rid of a tickle. "Thank you," he answered congestedly, "A cold and allergies. The worst thing ever."

I nodded my head, understanding him. I could hardly control my inner sneeze fetishist anymore. "Well, I hope you feel better soon."

"Thank...AH..AHXCGST! AHSCDITX! AHSCITH! AHCXTGSH! Thank you." He said. He pulled out a tissue and blew juicily into it. He then scrunched up the tissue with his hands and stuffed them back in his pocket.

It was my turn at the cashier. I paid for the pills. Before I went, I put out my hand to the guy behind me. I knew he had germs all over his hands, so I wanted to shake hands with him. He rubbed his finger under his nose before shaking hands with me. We exchanged a few words of farewell and I left the pharmacy clinic. Subtly, I rubbed my hand over my face. I then headed back home in the cold.

All throughout the day, I could feel my illness getting worse slowly. At noon, I started to feel a tickle in my nose. I thought I was going to sneeze, but it went away. In the afternoon, my nose got quite runny and I blew my nose about 10 times in an hour. At about 6 in the evening, the tickle was now constant and it was stronger, but it still didn't allow me to sneeze. At about 9 at night, I was constantly sniffling and holding a tissue up to my runny nose and the tickle was more stronger than ever. But I still didn't sneeze.

At about midnight, I just had about enough. The tickle was constant and strong, but it wasn't allowing me to sneeze. It just kept teasing me and teasing me. So, I decided to induce. I got a bobby pin and slowly inserted it into my nostril. I felt the tickle immediately and my nose was running heavily. "AHH..AHH.AHH.AHH......AHHH..AHHH...." Oh god, I still wasn't sneezing. It just made my nose even more itchy.

I decided to use a feather instead. "AHHH..AHHH...AHHHH...OH GOD...IT'S...AHH...COMING....AHHH...OH GOD...THE TICKLE....AHHH....AHHH...JUST....WANT....TO...SNEEZE............AHH...AHHH....AHHHHHH....AHSCHOOOOOO! AHSCXOO! AHSCTOOO! AHSCXOOO! AHSKCSOOO! AHCSKHOOO! AHCSHOOOO!"

I groaned in pleasure. I had relieved the tickle in my nose and it felt great to finally sneeze. I pulled a tissue and gave a long, wet, juicy noseblow. Then, I went to sleep content.

• 4 weeks later...

That was a great story! Kind of funny, too, because she wants to catch his cold and spread it. I mean, who the fudge does that?!?!? wink.png

hehe yep! the perks of contagion!

I love this Thanks for the brilliant story I love it

thank YOU for reading!

YESSS keep going!

YES writing now

Love it so far!

Thanks! :)

Amazing :3

Thank you! :)

How can such a germaphobe write such a devilish story about someone trying to contact a cold?

Keep it up!

hehe, I wonder that too. :D Thanks!

This is quite amazing, and I love the contagion! Please write more!

Thank you! :) writing now

I love this! Such lovely contagion... biggrin.png Please continue!

I will, thanks!

Ooh... "Juicy"

I like that adjective. Mind if I use it in future stories?

umm...DUH! Of course you can!!! :D

Ooh- I love planned contagion! I would love to read more!

Thanks for reading!

Contagion Plan

Part 3

"HHXNGHT! HXGTHX!" I stifled into my wrist. I slid out of the house, my sickness gone oblivious to my parents, and headed to school. The cold air was stinging my sinuses and I pulled my scarf up to cover my nose and mouth.

Once I got into school, I was welcomed by the warmth of the building. I sniffled strongly, trying to get rid of the block in my nose, but to no avail.

I headed to the lecture hall and sat in a seat. "AHCXOGT!" I sneezed into my hands, failing to stifle.

The guy sitting next to me, Adrian, turned to me and said, "Bless you." I thanked him.

The teacher had a speech for about 30 minutes. Throughout, I sniffled and stifled into my hands. People were starting to give me annoyed stares. Then, he assigned us some partner work and told us to work with the person sitting next to us. Adrian pulled his seat over to my desk.

"Allergies or a cold?"

"Allergies." I lied.

He nodded. "That's good. I don't want to catch a cold from you."

"Heh, snf, no worries." I assure him.

"HXXGNT!" I stifled into my hands again.

"Bless you. That sounded like it hurt. You should let them out."

I sniffled. "That would be rude of me."

He shook his head. "No, not at all. I'm just worried that your brains will burst from all that stifling."

I laughed. "AHXOGCT!" I sneezed loudly, turning away from him.

"Yup, there it is." he says, smiling.

"Let's get started." he says, beginning to write.

"AHHOGT! AHXCGOT!" I said, sneezing unexpectedly. The spray hits his face. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine." he says, wiping his face. "There's nothing for me to catch."

He continued writing, and I continued sneezing. "Damn, what are you allergic to?"

"Pollen. And I passed by a bunch of dogs just now. And a lot of people are wearing perfume today."

"Wow, that's a lot."

I nodded. "AHXOGT!" I sneezed wetly in my hands, and he blessed me. "Here, you write your part now." He said, handing me his pen. I took it and began writing.

"AHXOGT! AHXOHTG!" I sneezed, uncovered. I searched through my bag for a tissue, but I had run out. Adrian noticed this and pulled out a tissue from his bag. "Here, take it." I thanked him and took the tissue, my finger brushing against his finger. I gave a loud, wet. long noseblow.

We worked through the class. I sneezed and sneezed, and he blessed me each time, telling me that I had the worst allergies that he had ever seen. Soon, class was over and we parted our ways.

At the end of the day, I sat down on a bench by the school and rested. I held a tissue up to my runny nose. Then, I saw Adrian. I knew I had infected him. I watched as he hugged his girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. He reached for her hand and they walked off together.

Contagion Count: 2

Archived