Sneeze Fetish Forum

MLP Rp, anyone?

RipleyToo

Just nipping in here to say that by using the selective quote button (having first highlighted the text you want to quote) you can just quote the most recent post (or relevant part thereof) - it makes the thread much easier to follow for people.

Thank you for your attention!

Ok :)

Where do you want it to go from here? Applejack seems desperate for Twilight to figure out what's making her sneeze so much. I'm trying to think of what would be a good answer in the story. Do you have an idea?

I love the shirking idea :D Maybe after that, Twilight could just help Applejack through the night and start having the cold symptoms herself. :)

I love the shirking idea :D Maybe after that, Twilight could just help Applejack through the night and start having the cold symptoms herself. :)

Do you think Twilight should find something in Applejack's nose?

If you want her too :)

It might take me a bit to think up something for this. I'll try not to take too long. :)

Okay :) Np

It might take me a bit to think up something for this. I'll try not to take too long. :)

I'm thinking maybe it's something along the lines of a curse. Maybe something affected by Applejack's state of mind so that her sneezes get stronger if she thinks certain things or feels certain ways. Something that would be embarrassing for Applejack, maybe, and Twilight can comfort her and assure her that she accepts her anyway.

Still trying to figure out the details in my head though. Some kind of curse that interacts with Applejack's cold to make it worse? Or did it actually give her the cold in the first place? Hmmmm....

Also, trying to figure out what exactly it could be and who would have set it in motion. You're more familiar with the show than I am, do you have any ideas?

Yeah sure defiantly. I love the idea of Applejack having that curse when she thinks of a certain word, pony, object, etc.

I think we could do both. Twilight next would be afflicted by the curse, causing her to have the cold like Applejack.

I think the idea of the curse is great ;) Also Twilight could find magical germs inside Applejack's nose which are the curse germs that are making her sneeze and the cause of her cold.

I'm thinking maybe it's something along the lines of a curse. Maybe something affected by Applejack's state of mind so that her sneezes get stronger if she thinks certain things or feels certain ways. Something that would be embarrassing for Applejack, maybe, and Twilight can comfort her and assure her that she accepts her anyway.

Still trying to figure out the details in my head though. Some kind of curse that interacts with Applejack's cold to make it worse? Or did it actually give her the cold in the first place? Hmmmm....

Also, trying to figure out what exactly it could be and who would have set it in motion. You're more familiar with the show than I am, do you have any ideas?

Yeah sure defiantly. I love the idea of Applejack having that curse when she thinks of a certain word, pony, object, etc.

I think we could do both. Twilight next would be afflicted by the curse, causing her to have the cold like Applejack.

I think the idea of the curse is great ;) Also Twilight could find magical germs inside Applejack's nose which are the curse germs that are making her sneeze and the cause of her cold.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, regarding my last entry - I don't care what anybody says, I'm proud of myself for coming up with "Antihistamaine"!

I think the idea of the curse is great wink.png Also Twilight could find magical germs inside Applejack's nose which are the curse germs that are making her sneeze and the cause of her cold.

By the way, regarding my last entry - I don't care what anybody says, I'm proud of myself for coming up with "Antihistamaine"!

Me too, I think that's awesome! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ooo I wanna Rp with you could I be Pinkie

Sure! Just make a thread and we can stat :D

Archived