Sneeze Fetish Forum

Idea for a "fake obs" open thread...?

Watercolor Daydreams

So I got this idea for a thread, and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing it with me. The idea is that we make up short scenarios (hence why this is posted in original fiction), but we write them as if they'd really happened, like the observations section on this website.

I have an idea for one, I might post it if enough people are on board with the idea. :)

I actually like this idea. Something that hasn't been brought to the table before, it would be good to stretch out the creativity. I don't know if I would have the time to get involved though, but I would love to read what ideas you have in mind!

I like this idea. I'd probably not be capable of doing it myself, but would sure be fun to read!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. Yeah, this is pretty much "started". :P I wanted to write one, but I haven't got the time for now. If anybody else wants to write one in the meantime, feel free to. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the thread. Haha. :P

Anybody want to start it off? I'm really shy right now since I haven't written a sneezefic in quite some time.

Well just a couple of days ago my Mom is rearranging some things on a shelf and she turns and says "hold this" and shoves a big potted poinsettia right into my arms so all these leaves and petals are hitting me right in the face and before I even realized what happened I took a deep breath and started going "*hut-choo!* hut-CHOO!*" When I finally recovered she actually had the nerve to ask "Are you catching a cold?"

How was that for a fake self-obs? ;)

I love this idea! I have ideas for writing, but I'm not ready to write a full-blown story or even a drabble. This sounds lime a great idea to fill the gap. I've already thought of a few :)

Well just a couple of days ago my Mom is rearranging some things on a shelf and she turns and says "hold this" and shoves a big potted poinsettia right into my arms so all these leaves and petals are hitting me right in the face and before I even realized what happened I took a deep breath and started going "*hut-choo!* hut-CHOO!*" When I finally recovered she actually had the nerve to ask "Are you catching a cold?"

How was that for a fake self-obs? wink.png

So... were you? ;)

How was that for a fake self-obs? wink.png

So... were you? wink.png

lol. It was supposed to be the flower causing it but *sniffle*... *cough, cough*... maybe I was!

• 2 months later...

Heyyo. So I've finally gathered up all of my courage to post this (fake) observation. *runs away and hides in a secluded cave*

I take drama classes at my high school, and the teacher is SUPER hot. Tall, young (I’d say early 30s), great build, dark-brown-borderline-black hair and brown eyes. I’ve always kinda had a crush on him, TBH. :drool:

But anyway. Today I came early so I helped him set the stage up for rehearsal. Right away, I could tell something was wrong. He was constantly sniffling, and I could feel my stomach turn in twisted, almost sadistic excitement. Was I going to see him sneeze?

So as we were moving stuff around, we got to talking about this and that. And then suddenly, IT happened. Mid-sentence, he suddenly pauses and turns away, muttering “Excuse me.” I hear his breath hitch a couple times, before letting out a stifled “Ngtkchuh!” into his shoulder. He was about to turn around before he lets out another three sneezes into his shoulder, directed away from me: “Ngtk! Ngxxt! Hehnxgtchu!” (the last one was only semi-stifled).

At that point my heart was pounding and I must’ve been blushing so, so hard. My palms felt so sweaty, and I was trying so hard not to look turned on. I was biting my lip, and it took all of the courage I could muster to mutter a “Bless you”. He sniffled and let out an “ugh” before thanking me in an ADORABLY congested voice (I was screaming on the inside) and going, “My allergies are driving me crazy. It’s so dusty in here.”

For the rest of the class he didn’t sneeze, but he did an INSANE amount of sniffling. All I can say is that I’m SO glad I went to school that day. :P

I was actually thinking of starting a series of the fake obs surrounding the drama teacher, if anyone's interested. :P

Archived