Sneeze Fetish Forum

Idea for a "fake obs" open thread...?

Watercolor Daydreams

• 3 weeks later...

I love the idea, and I think I might contribute sometime. Hell, I might even contribute now! :)I don't know how I didn't see this thread before..

A year ago, I was in a Muse tribute concert at some bar. It was pretty awesome, and the closest thing I would have to a Muse concert. I was having a couple of beers with my friends when we to meet the members of the band, and all of them were cool, but the bassist. We'll call him M. The bassist caught my eye immediately. He was tan, about 1.75 m tall, had a bit of a belly, freckles, green eyes, and blond, curly metal hair. So we were all just chilling, and I noticed that M was rubbing his slightly pink roman nose every few seconds, and my senses started to tingle. I tried to keep up with the conversation, pretending I didn't actually have all of my attention on M. Then he started sniffling hard (it must have been hard, because it was audible despite all the noise), and wiping his nose with his wrist. He sounded congested, and was pretty shameless about it, which was hot. Someone started to say something about Sólstafir's last album, when M froze with the most adorable pre-sneeze face. "Harrreshhoo! Harrreshhoo!" He sneezed a harsh, throaty double into his sleeve, and put his hair back behind his shoulders. "Bless you", I told him with a rather timid smile. "Thagk you", he replied in a similar manner. Needless to say, my face was hotter than the fucking Death Valley. He kept sniffling, and his nose was definitely getting stuffier. Three minutes later, another sneeze. "Hurressshhh!!" That one was less throaty. He excused himself, to go to the bathroom, I supposed. When he came back, he was giving gurgly nose blows into toilet paper sheets, but kept talking like it was nothing. I asked him if he was okay, and with a smile he told me he was. I was having none of it, though, because he would sneeze a very wet single every ten minutes, and blow his nose afterwards. At the end of the hangout, he must have sneezed about eleven times. The sneeze gods were definitely smiling at me, because that was a wonderful, unforgettable thing to witness. blushsmiley.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, would anybody else like to contribute? :D (I don't want this thread to die)

• 11 months later...

Thread hasn't been updated in a while, but I thought I'd contribute this. It popped into my head a while ago, and I was thinking of making it into a fic, but I didn't have enough inspiration for that so here ya gooo ~ hope you enjoy

My boyfriend has really, really bad allergies to cats, which is funny since he’s not allergic to anything else and rarely gets sick. :P The other day we went to dinner at a friend’s house, and that friend owns three cats. Usually my boyfriend takes antihistamines when we go visit her, but that night he forgot to take them. So of course… >:)

The dinner was actually pretty uneventful––my boyfriend was sneezing a lot, but they were mostly quiet stifles (he doesn’t like sneezing out loud in public) and nothing spectacular happened until the car ride home. I offered to drive since his eyes were all swollen and red and he was clearly in no position to operate a car. 

At that point he was incredibly sensitive. It looked like if I just touched his nose he’d launch into a sneezing fit. I felt soooo bad for him (even though I was secretly enjoying it a bit).

Suddenly I heard his breath hitch, and he bent in half in the passenger’s seat: “HD’SHHHuh H’ESHHH! H’SHHH!” These were the first unstifled sneezes he’d let out the entire night. 

“Bless you. Are you okay?” I asked him. He nodded, let out a breath and leaned back in his seat.

I stopped the car at the red light and leaned over. “I’m sorry, baby,” I said and––this is where I feel kind of bad––I kissed him on the nose.

His breath picked up, and between breaths he went “Ugh…I-I w-wish you haaadn’t done th-th’HSHHH! ISHH! TSCHUUH! Huh…ehh…hshhhh! Gntschhh! Hhehh…”

“Bless you––“ I started to say, but he held his hand up before directing the next few sneezes into his elbow.

“Hshhah! HRSHHH! HD’TCHuuuh!” He sniffled and came back up.

“Sorry,” he said clearing his throat.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said, biting back a smile.

Archived