Sneeze Fetish Forum

luke hemmings?

spirit

does anyone have any links to luke hemmings sneezing? i'm a huge 5sos fan and luke is a hottie and i just wanna see him sneeze at least once. i found no clips of him sneezing and i've been searching for a couple of months now... does anyone know any?? i didn't even find a lot of him rubbing his nose or anything like that:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

There are videos, but we can't post them because he's 17 in them... but here's a picture you can use to imagine :D

post-16061-0-01151900-1416043569_thumb.j

I just discovered this, is that from a video where he sneezes?

There are videos, but we can't post them because he's 17 in them... but here's a picture you can use to imagine biggrin.png

No, I think it's just pictures, but I could be wrong

There are videos, but we can't post them because he's 17 in them... but here's a picture you can use to imagine biggrin.png

No, I think it's just pictures, but I could be wrong

Ah I see, I really wanna see these videos :( Can you direct me how to find them without posting the link on here please??

I feel like posting instructions on how to access underage material is more or less the same as posting a link taking you directly to that material...and if he is indeed 19 now, remember that videos cannot be posted of him sneezing unless he actually is 18 or older when the sneeze happened.

• 5 years later...

I know I'm late to this post but I've been a fan of 5SOS for years now and I've had this site for less than that but I was wondering if anyone had a link to Luke sneezing and could send it to me. Plz and TY.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, sneezelover3 said:

I know I'm late to this post but I've been a fan of 5SOS for years now and I've had this site for less than that but I was wondering if anyone had a link to Luke sneezing and could send it to me. Plz and TY.

I constantly search through key words on twitter to find any updates on any of them sneezing. I think I saw a recent mention of Luke sneezing Recently but I’m not to sure. 

15 hours ago, spicy said:

I constantly search through key words on twitter to find any updates on any of them sneezing. I think I saw a recent mention of Luke sneezing Recently but I’m not to sure. 

Ok thank you, I'll keep searching

On 10/7/2020 at 2:52 PM, sneezelover3 said:

Ok thank you, I'll keep searching

Someone tweeted in August that Luke sneezed during their voice note message but I don’t think they posted it :(

8 minutes ago, spicy said:

Someone tweeted in August that Luke sneezed during their voice note message but I don’t think they posted it :(

Isn't that on Youtube? Like a compilation of them?

6 minutes ago, spicy said:

Of sneezes or voice notes?

I found a compilation of all 4 of their voice notes on YouTube and I'm listening to Luke's now to see if there's something

7 minutes ago, sneezelover3 said:

I found a compilation of all 4 of their voice notes on YouTube and I'm listening to Luke's now to see if there's something

The person on twitter posted about their voice note w/ the sneeze on August 10, so any compilation posted after then could have it, but like I said, they never posted their note publicly on twitter /:

47 minutes ago, spicy said:

The person on twitter posted about their voice note w/ the sneeze on August 10, so any compilation posted after then could have it, but like I said, they never posted their note publicly on twitter /:

I got nothing but I found the tweet though

14 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

I got nothing but I found the tweet though

Just checked twitter, I think we got something 

• 2 weeks later...