Sneeze Fetish Forum

Official Secret Santa 2014/2015 Thread - PMs Sent December 2

bloom

I'd love to be a part of this, but I am 2 new 4 pmz, so would you prefer I post my info in this thread, or give you an email address I can be reached at and send it to you through that?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to be a part of this, but I am 2 new 4 pmz, so would you prefer I post my info in this thread, or give you an email address I can be reached at and send it to you through that?

Put an email address in your profile so I contact you that way - posting your email address on the main forum is against the rules, so please don't do that!

The PM glitch has happened like 5 or 6 more times since I last posted about it, so just a reminder to everyone to post in-thread before PMing me. Sorry, I know it's annoying and inconvenient, I just don't want to inadvertently leave anybody out. The guilt would consume me. :zippy:

Just added my email address, thanks for the heads up. If it's convenient please shoot me an email whenever you have the time

Just emailed you!

So far I've received thirty entries and as of today we still have a week to go for sign ups! I know it seems like a while but if you want in on and this and you're the procrastinating type, well... stop that and sign up already, it's gonna be fantastic. :awesum:

Also, because I'm a fucking bum, I haven't responded to a large majority of the entries :lol: But rest assured that if the PM you sent me has the little "Read by:" thing at the upper left of the page and it says anything other than 'not yet read' I've definitely seen you and marked you down!

I know it seems like a while but if you want in on and this and you're the procrastinating type, well... stop that and sign up already, it's gonna be fantastic. awesum.gif

Today I finally stopped procrastinating and signed up! Wow, already over 30 entries?! This is going to be fantastic!

Okay, so there are three days left to enter, and since I am (again) having trouble with the PM notification here, here's a list of people whose entries I have:

PuddinPop

KickingUpTheDust

Sitruuna

FreeFluShots

MaiMai

kendaahhll

matilda3948

Paws

BlackScatter

Sophie<3

frenchposie

possum

Dusty15

sapphiremint

Indescribable

Daisoku

PetalsAndThorns

Emily

Maru-chan

Ickydog2006

Gryffin

A440

Masking

_Amy_

Bongo

ToothTen

Azuralis

Anilkex

Sophie83540

Laynie Bear

alyssa

zneeze

Anatoli

beatlelover22

greetingsfromboston

gingerdean

Gronk Lestronk

TheCakeIsALie

Seniorstatus14

If you have PMed me and your name is not on this list, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD so I can try and sort this out. I'm really sorry I've ended up having these technical problems, and they might just be the board software freaking out and I'm not actually missing anyone, but if anybody's entry has gotten lost in the void I would feel bad that they slipped through the cracks.

So! Three days left to enter and 39 entries already! I'm so pleased with the turnout so far and hopefully there are some more procrastinators who are planning on sending their stuff in last minute, too. :awesum:

HOMG sooo awesome. XD Are you in yourself? Are we aiming at an odd number of participants when not counting you, or an even one?

Oh my god we are having many people entering this year xD

I realised I hadn't thanked you for organizing this so thank you. It must be a lot of work, especially with so many participants.

HOMG sooo awesome. XD Are you in yourself? Are we aiming at an odd number of participants when not counting you, or an even one?

I am not in myself except in case of flakers or dropouts or other such emergencies (have to have a contingency plan, y'know). The number of participants doesn't matter since I don't do an even swap - instead of person A and person B swapping, it's person A sending to person B who is sending to person C who is sending to person D who is sending to person A, if that makes sense? (I'm the best at explaining.)

Alexys52, you're still welcome to sign up, just PM me!

This has been a lot of work - I keep writing stuff out on paper to keep it in front of me for better organization :lol: - but it's also been a lot of fun to put together so far, so I hope the end result is that everyone's happy and it's worth it!

I PM'd you Mint! Yes, I am that procrastinator you mentioned. Thank you! biggrin.png

Don't worry, I'm even later than you.

Do you need backup in case of people dropping out or not delivering? I only write for four fandoms (and two of those are obscure) but I'd be willing to bat cleanup if the need arises.

Do you need backup in case of people dropping out or not delivering? I only write for four fandoms (and two of those are obscure) but I'd be willing to bat cleanup if the need arises.

!!! This is so sweet of you to offer, possum, thank you! I have a few people who have tentatively agreed to backup if necessary, and I will too, but none of them write for the same fandoms you've indicated, so if I get a flaker who was meant to receive something from the fandoms you write for, I will let you know! I hope it won't come down to that but I really appreciate the offer just in case! :D

(sorry to double post, I just want to make sure as many people see as possible)

Today is the LAST DAY for signups, guys! They will officially close at midnight Pacific Standard Time because that's about where I figure the latest entries would come from. PST is GMT minus eight, so this is 8 AM GMT if you would like to use that kind of standardization.

I cannot and will not accept entries any later than that because it will completely do my head in and the signup's been going on for 24 days now so if you couldn't get all your ducks in a row within 24 days, I dunno what to tell you, my pal. :lol:

So you have about 13 hours from the time I'm posting this to get in your last-minute entries! After that I will start doing the matchups basically immediately :dancesequence:

I'm doing the same, which is the main reason I didn't enter. I think it's a good idea to have a few people around for backup just in case this sort of thing does end up happening.

edit: oh my god, Mint was responding to the same thing while I was posting this! we're in sync

I just sent mine in (half an hour before deadline if my timezone calculations are right). I wanted to do this last year and missed it, so I'm super excited about joining this year!

Archived