Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mom's sneezes

sneezeboy

So my mom is around 42, 5'5, with a biggish nose that is long as well as broad. We are of syrian descent.

I have posted obs of her before but just for the record let me describe how her sneezes are.

Her sneezes are wet and emit a good amount of spray.on a scale of 1 to 10, I would put the wetness at around 9 or maybe even 10.

As for as loudness and force,on a scale of 1 to 10,it is usually around 5 or 6,though very rarely it has been very quiet and soft and on other occasions it has been noticeably louder than usual. One thing that doesn't change is the wetness.

Her sneezes smell like cinnamon and the smell lingers on for some time.

After she sneezes,she waves her hands on the air in front of her nose to wave of the smell.

Now time for an ob. So this was around a few months ago last summer.I am sitting in the sitting room near her,around four or five feet from her , on the sofa,watching tv. All of a sudden she sneezes a wet but small atchooo!. then follow two consecutive larger ones. Aschoo! Achooo!

Hardly had she sneezed for the third time that I felt a whiff of the classic cinnamon scent.She fanned her face with her hand as she always does to ward of the smell.The smell lasted a good one minute or so.

Definitely read this post in a mystical sort of voice and had middle eastern music playing in my head. Not to stereotype or anything, just what the post made me inevitably do lol especially the part about cinnamon haha!

I am really turned on by the smell of her sneezes.In fact, I have developed a fetish for it. Most of my sneezing fetish revolves around the smell of a sneeze(of a woman of course).

She sounds hot as. I love spray.

I take it she doesn't cover her sneezes?

She always covers her sneezes with her elbow and sometimes,though rarely she would sneeze inside her shirt.I could count the number of occasions when she has sneezed uncovered, its so rare.

Definitely read this post in a mystical sort of voice and had middle eastern music playing in my head. Not to stereotype or anything, just what the post made me inevitably do lol especially the part about cinnamon haha!

Haha lol. Though I don't understand how you can relate cinnamon to middle eastern music.

Wow fantastic obs Sneezeboy, i cant wait to hear more about your moms sneezes !

You'll get to hear many of her obs soon.

Edited by Joal 555
Posts merged

Mmm, yeah I have a HUGE fetish for smelling sneezes, it really turns me on :P

*Hence my username*

Sexy obs there!! Please do tell more observations!!!

Her sneezing smell like cinnamon? :lol: I've never heard that description for another person's sneeze before but who am I to judge? Either wise, I like the way you describe her sneezes, they sound sexy :D

Mmm, yeah I have a HUGE fetish for smelling sneezes, it really turns me on tonguesmiley.gif

*Hence my username*

More observations are on their way.

If you have female smelly sneeze obs do share them

Wonderful. That first ob has definitely gotten me interested. Could you describe her facial expressions during the buildup, then her movements during the sneeze. Does she bend at the waist, or does she not move much while sneezing.

Wonderful. That first ob has definitely gotten me interested. Could you describe her facial expressions during the buildup, then her movements during the sneeze. Does she bend at the waist, or does she not move much while sneezing.

She never bends at the waist. Her buildups are short-nothing special.

As I mentioned above,after she sneezes she always waves her hand in front of her face like women mostly do in case they smell something.This is because of the musky sweet cinnamon smell of her sneezes. She also presses the lower part of her nose(the nostrils) with her index finger .

Do you see the cloud of spray?

Like I said earlier,she covers her sneeze so no,I do not see the cloud of spray.There is one occasion when she did not fully cover,and I saw the spray.

I forgot to mention before,that my mom sneezes from her mouth and nose both,but more from the nose.

It goes like this.

Around a year or so back,I had gone with my mother to get groceries. I stood behind her in the queue at the payment counter. She's holding some stuff in her left hand,so she couldnt raise her left arm to sneeze in her elbow.So she turned her head sideways and sneezed on her right upper arm.It was a small sneeze,not like her usual ones.Achoo!

I saw spray coming out of her nose. Immediately the cinnamon smell reached my nose.

Mmm, yeah I have a HUGE fetish for smelling sneezes, it really turns me on browse.php?u=wMybR%2FHA2nJGqjsxL8lMiA7up9ZNxxJBpicTGt2ZIN9BWYkIViN5GD2lBoJLejS0NQ2%2BJ5gwxLzri91JqKGhJfarjwwBC91gr%2Fo4LlppM6iAjc%2FU&b=0

*Hence my username*

Thanks~!! I think I remember you from The Sneeze Forum (I was "sneezewolf" from the The Sneeze Forum, if you remember me), though the forum got took down. OMG we must keep in touch~ I love your smelly sneeze obs! Ooooh, My parents had smelly sneezes. But my mom, it has been times i've smelled it. I still remember a few years back when she was in the laundry room, I heard her sneeze around 3 times I think due to dust or something, they were very wet sounding, kinda like "H-HeeEE-KKSscCCHHEWWW!!!". She doesn't really cover at home, and mostly faces to one side and sprays the sneeze. There's not much snot in her sneezes, she sneezes from her mouth, so they're normally big fine mists from the mouth. As soon as she had finished sneezing, she left the laundry room and I quickly went inside and closed the door. Immediately, there was that sneezy, musky, distinct sneeze smell in the air. I stayed in there for around a minute until the sneeze smell died down. Oh god, it was just erotic.

Mmm, yeah I have a HUGE fetish for smelling sneezes, it really turns me on browse.php?u=wMybR%2FHA2nJGqjsxL8lMiA7up9ZNxxJBpicTGt2ZIN9BWYkIViN5GD2lBoJLejS0NQ2%2BJ5gwxLzri91JqKGhJfarjwwBC91gr%2Fo4LlppM6iAjc%2FU&b=0

*Hence my username*

Thanks~!! I think I remember you from The Sneeze Forum (I was "sneezewolf" from the The Sneeze Forum, if you remember me), though the forum got took down. OMG we must keep in touch~ I love your smelly sneeze obs! Ooooh, My parents had smelly sneezes. But my mom, it has been times i've smelled it. I still remember a few years back when she was in the laundry room, I heard her sneeze around 3 times I think due to dust or something, they were very wet sounding, kinda like "H-HeeEE-KKSscCCHHEWWW!!!". She doesn't really cover at home, and mostly faces to one side and sprays the sneeze. There's not much snot in her sneezes, she sneezes from her mouth, so they're normally big fine mists from the mouth. As soon as she had finished sneezing, she left the laundry room and I quickly went inside and closed the door. Immediately, there was that sneezy, musky, distinct sneeze smell in the air. I stayed in there for around a minute until the sneeze smell died down. Oh god, it was just erotic.

yeah I am the same guy.

After that forum got down I started following you on twitter though I dont use it myself.I check your twiter regularly but you havnt retweeted anything since weeks.

Very good obs. I like my mother sneezes too. More obs will be welcome smile.png.

Can you make a physical description off her (and her nose) ?? I would like to hear more obs off her if you want to share smile.png

Edited by Joal 555
posts merged

Very good obs. I like my mother sneezes too. More obs will be welcome smile.png.

Can you make a physical description off her (and her nose) ?? I would like to hear more obs off her if you want to share smile.png

I mentioned before that she is 42 , though I must say she looks younger .She's 5'5 and has a nice curvy figure with large breasts.She's very pretty.

She has long dark beautiful hair.

As for the nose, its somewhat bigger than that of most western women(We're basically Syrians) .Its longer as well as broader but fits really well on her face.her nostrils are of an average size,neither tiny nor very big.

This topic will suit you down to the ground, Jack. How's your mother doing?

Wow your mom has some amazing sneezes! Sounds like my ideal type of sneeze to watch/read about. Thanks so much for sharing!

Though I'm curious, if her sneezes are so wet and she always aims them into her elbow, how does she handle the resulting spray on her sleeve or bare elbow after sneezing?

Wow your mom has some amazing sneezes! Sounds like my ideal type of sneeze to watch/read about. Thanks so much for sharing!

Though I'm curious, if her sneezes are so wet and she always aims them into her elbow, how does she handle the resulting spray on her sleeve or bare elbow after sneezing?

Its never the bare elbow,because she wears clothing that covers her arms fully keeping in mind our middle eastern background.As for the spray on her sleeve; she does nothing.It is absorbed by her sleeve

Very good obs. I like my mother sneezes too. More obs will be welcome.

Can you make a physical description off her (and her nose) ?? I would like to hear more obs off her if you want to share

Well, shes around 5 foot 5, black long hair, slightly curly, sizeable breasts, slightly slim..... Her nose?? Quite sturdy, medium sized, round. I love seeing her nostrils flare when she sneezes, but she doesn't get those messy sneeze that come out from the nose, mostly the sneeze comes out from her mouth, and ends up as a nice fine mist. I'll share more obs soon!!

Mmm, yeah I have a HUGE fetish for smelling sneezes, it really turns me on

*Hence my username*

yeah I am the same guy.

After that forum got down I started following you on twitter though I dont use it myself.I check your twiter regularly but you havnt retweeted anything since weeks.

Ah yes twitter, I don't remember your username~ sorry lol. Though I'd love to chat with yah, on skype or anything else you have~

• 8 months later...

I also remember this girl with black hair ponytail and glasses that sat in front of me in class, she was writing on her notebook and all of a sudden she sneezed downwards the table Ah-chhhh, letting a fine mist to the floor. I was in the back, and yet the cinnamon sneeze smell still reached my nose. It lasted few seconds, and noone mentioned anything at all, or made a reaction to the smell. Do you guys have any more stories about your moms smelly sneezes? I am eager for new stories :)

I also remember this girl with black hair ponytail and glasses that sat in front of me in class, she was writing on her notebook and all of a sudden she sneezed downwards the table Ah-chhhh, letting a fine mist to the floor. I was in the back, and yet the cinnamon sneeze smell still reached my nose. It lasted few seconds, and noone mentioned anything at all, or made a reaction to the smell. Do you guys have any more stories about your moms smelly sneezes? I am eager for new stories :)

Many stories. Last year we were going in a a cab. Mom and this really wet sounding sneeze and within a moment or two the smell spread throughout the cab.The guy driving the cab did;nt say anything but promptly rolled down the windows for 10-15 seconds till the smell had gone.Mom did comment on how her sneezes usually smelled.