Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

It seems to me that there are a number of fandoms on here that get a ton of attention, while other great fandoms get none at all...

So I thought perhaps we could start an underappreciated drabble/fanfic/artwork/whatever thread! If you have a fandom (or a bunch of them ;P) that you love and would like to see some more love for, comment here. Other people who enjoy that fandom and want to contribute can respond with art, fanfics, drabbles, etc!

MINE:

Septimus Heap (book series)

Fairy Tail (anime)

The Blackwell Pages (book series)

If I end up with time I will definitely be contributing to this, but atm I'm kind of bogged down with commishes and schoolwork ^^; I love a great many book series, so I'll likely be snooping about that area and gifting people if I can!

Btw, I have no idea if this is a good idea or not, haha, but it popped into my head and seemed wonderful :) So that's that, I suppose.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Cool! I've got some I'd love to see more material for:

American Vampire

Sweet Tooth

30 Days of Night

Pariah

Ex Sanguine

I'd really love to see some art for any of these but I'd be happy with anything because there is seriously NOTHING, fetishy or otherwise. :(

Lemme slide right in here~

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Movie verse Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins version)

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

I know some people would write DeathNote and uh I'd try botdf but I havnt listened to them in a while haha.

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

I know some people would write DeathNote and uh I'd try botdf but I havnt listened to them in a while haha.

Haha yeah I know they write on like Light and L but I would love to see more on Ryuk and Rem ;O; and yeah I haven't listened to them in a while but Dahvi is my dream man lol

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

Haha yeah I know they write on like Light and L but I would love to see more on Ryuk and Rem ;O; and yeah I haven't listened to them in a while but Dahvi is my dream man lol

Ryuk and Rem <3 I might try something if u like

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

I would eternally love you forever! do you rp because a roleplay between Misa and Rem would be too cute for words!

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

I would eternally love you forever! do you rp because a roleplay between Misa and Rem would be too cute for words!

I do Rp! :) Pm me .

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

I do Rp! smile.png Pm me .

Pm'd! :D

Anybody wanna give these a shot?

-Wolf's rain (anime

-Tomorrow People (tv series that got cancelled after the first season)

-no.6 (anime)

Haha, I have no idea if people even like, know of these that I'm listing:

Parasyte (anime/manga)

One Punch Man (manga)

Katanagatari (anime)

Muramasa Demon Blade (game)

Odin's Sphere (game)

This is a really cool thread idea~ When I have time to write, I'll have to come around through here.

Edited by BlackScatter

There's pretty much one major fandom that I want... And that's The Devil is a Part-Timer/Hataraku Maou-Sama. It's such a small fandom but I'd do anything for some Urushihara!

-Big Hero 6 featuring Hiro :3 yup there's the catch

-Noblesse

-Donten ni Warau

-DANNY PHANTOM THIS FANDOM IS DEAD ; _ ; now it's just some phantom that I used to know (lord, I know I should sleep)

-Bartender

-Fuuka (cannot leave the Seo Kouji trap once you're in)

-Hayate no Gotoku

-Sailor Moon :awesum:

aaaaand

-Saiunkoku Monogatari (and what with its reverse of harem of ridiculous proportions, you could take it so many places)

Antiviral or the Upright Citizens Brigade (I'm hopelessly infatuated with Colby and I don't know why.)

And let's toss Fables/The Wolf Among Us in there as well because I've only seen stuff from Garnet and AppleBlossom.

ETA: Haven't seen any Parks and Rec or Agents of SHIELD around here either.

Edited by anonymockingbird

DANNY PHANTOM THIS FANDOM IS DEAD

hey girl hmu let's talk.

(I probably wouldn't write anyone under age 17 -- prefer to only do over 18 tbh -- but let's talk. college setting etc etc etc but anyway yeah let's talk.)

I would love to see some Walking Dead fics, specifically Daryl Dixon centric.

I got I was just gonna suggest The Walking Dead fics!!! High five!

Here's my two cents and they are all bandoms in order of most wished for:

Fall Out Boy--Patrick Stump specifically. Make him sick or play with his allergy to cats

Panic! At The Disco--have fun with Brendon Urie

Mayday Parade--Derek Sanders sick

All Time Low--Alex hay fever. Alex sick. Jack sick. Or Jalex all around.

Another (anime).

No Game No Life(anime)

Until Death Do Us Part (manga)

Dragon Age (game series, lol)

I'll have read through this topic again when I have time to do stuff (=when I get the Seacret Santa stuff finished) to see if there is something I could actually do, lol.

None of these are totally obscure and I know there are few fics out there but I'm greedy :lol:

Almost Human (John) I have this thing for anything Karl Urban, he puts a sexy American accent

The Voice (Adam and Blake)

HIMYM

Indiana Jones (the exception) I don't think I've ever read something on the greatest professor/adventurer but I'd love to

On a related note...unappreciated characters. Some characters in huge fandoms just don't get as much love

Star Trek- Chekov & Scotty, I could argue for Bones too but I just might be biased.. :whistle:

X-Men-Wolverine

Ha! You could pretty much check the stuff I'm writing to find my unappreciated fandoms... :rolleyes:

Mainly it's about characters and not so much fandoms really; I don't always like popular fandoms but when I do, you can bet your ass I will want the only freakin' character nobody writes or even likes. :lol: So, the list of my current "keeping my fingers crossed and wishing upon a star to see them written on the forum by someone other than me"-fandoms/characters would be as follows:

Criminal Minds (Alex Blake) <--- I'm seriously crushing so hard on her right now I could cry. :bag:

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (The Queen)

Sleeping Beauty (Maleficent)

Maleficent (Maleficent)

Downton Abbey (Cora Crawley)

Devil Wears Prada (Miranda)

Cinderella (Lady Tremaine) <--- I do have hopes for that one as soon as the live action Cinderella comes out though, Cate Blanchett is delicious...

Yeah, well... :lol: Fitting in is overrated anyway. ^_^