Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

1 hour ago, MaiMai said:

I know that there is some Brooklyn Nine Nine fic around here, but I got into it recently and I would LOVE to see some more, especially of Rosa. :blush:

I may have to start writing...

I don't feel I can write this fandom well at all, but I would absolutely love to see more (any?) Rosa fics on here, hot damn.. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

16 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I don't feel I can write this fandom well at all, but I would absolutely love to see more (any?) Rosa fics on here, hot damn.. 

Mothafuckin seconded.

22 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I doubt I could write it that well, but I might have a go. Because Rosa... :inlove:

6 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Mothafuckin seconded.

And thirded :yay:

10 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

I doubt I could write it that well, but I might have a go. Because Rosa... :inlove:

And thirded :yay:

Okay, it's on. I haven't watched B99 in over a year and have only seen S1 and S2 but I am going to rewatch and I will join you in having a go :awesum:

Because indeed.. Rosa :wub:

47 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Okay, it's on. I haven't watched B99 in over a year and have only seen S1 and S2 but I am going to rewatch and I will join you in having a go :awesum:

Because indeed.. Rosa :wub:

Yessss! We are so doing this :yay::heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Dude. Suits. Harvey Specter. Someone please make this happen. It would be so cute if he had a sick late night and Donna was there doing juuuust enough low key caretaking to evade suspicion. I am trash and do not deserve anything but if someone happens to write this, I will not complain.

Uhm... Well...

- Danganronpa Saga (All four games and anime because I'm a sucker for this saga).

- Ace Attorney (All games except Spirit of Justice).

- Kimi no Na Wa (Gosh, I always imagined Taki sneezing).

- Big Hero 6 (Some Tadashi or perhaps Hiro).

- Gorillaz (2D :awesum:)

- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Also known as Assassination Classroom) (Also, Karma).

- Doki Doki Literature Club (I love Natsuki).

- Vocaloid.

- Re:Zero (Also known as Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, long ass name).

- Dramatical Murder.

- Mirai Nikki.

- Teen Titans (Robin <3).

And that's all because if I continue writing this list will never end.

3 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Dude. Suits. Harvey Specter. Someone please make this happen. It would be so cute if he had a sick late night and Donna was there doing juuuust enough low key caretaking to evade suspicion. I am trash and do not deserve anything but if someone happens to write this, I will not complain.

You have my attention

The TV show Kyle XY Kyle just go nuts give me some Kyle if any of you know what I'm talking about I love you

Some underappreciated fandoms that I know of are:

-Kpop bands

-Bands in general

-Hetalia (it used to be popular but then dropped.)

Young Justice has so much potetial. I mean in the first season with how distant Superman is with Super boy, it's a recipe for some fantastic fluffy/angsty sickfics. :)

18 minutes ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Young Justice has so much potetial. I mean in the first season with how distant Superman is with Super boy, it's a recipe for some fantastic fluffy/angsty sickfics. :)

OK SCENARIO 

I WILL WRITE FOR YOU

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone PLEASE do a *MacGyver* fic?? The reboot of the show is so so good! I'm in love with Lucas Till, and I neeeed a fic of him!! 

Greenhouse academy 😅 I mean I guess it’s more for teens but the characters just pull you in 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• 5 weeks later...

Instinct. Yes it's a new show but I need either sick Dylan or sick Lizzie in my life.

I am waaaaay back on an Always Sunny on Philadelphia kick. I'd like to see any of the gang but I'm crushing hard on Glenn Howerton atm, so Dennis is top priority.

Also... A.P. Bio. Jack. I cannot get enough.

HBO's "Big Love". Still. Always. :lol:

Also, I'm watching "Westworld" right now and I am in LOVE with Theresa Cullen's nose! :wub:  Soooo... :shifty: I certainly wouldn't mind seeing something with her. ^^ 

On 2/18/2018 at 8:06 PM, EvaBloom said:

- Mirai Nikki.

-

I loved this show so much! I’m still slightly restless about it. Like I need a happy ever after for them. Anyways, what storyline were you thinking? 

5 hours ago, Reader said:

I loved this show so much! I’m still slightly restless about it. Like I need a happy ever after for them. Anyways, what storyline were you thinking? 

Maybe Akise with spring allergies but trying to investigate Yuno even though he can't stop sneezing, or something similar. I would also love Yukiteru worrying about him.

But if you don't like this idea... I had a thing with Minene Uryu, so I'd love to see her having a bad cold or whatever. I hope some of this ideas convince you :D 

1 hour ago, EvaBloom said:

Maybe Akise with spring allergies but trying to investigate Yuno even though he can't stop sneezing, or something similar. I would also love Yukiteru worrying about him.

But if you don't like this idea... I had a thing with Minene Uryu, so I'd love to see her having a bad cold or whatever. I hope some of this ideas convince you :D 

Minene Uryu is good for me. It’ll be good practice! Just by herself? 

19 hours ago, Reader said:

Minene Uryu is good for me. It’ll be good practice! Just by herself? 

Yep, by herself. Thanks for doing this, I owe you one ;) 

On 4/8/2018 at 11:50 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Also, I'm watching "Westworld" right now and I am in LOVE with Theresa Cullen's nose! :wub:  Soooo... :shifty: I certainly wouldn't mind seeing something with her. ^^ 

AGREED. Honestly, I'd be on board with most of the Westworld cast...

And, on a very different vein... Has anyone here seen the new Netflix show Mindhunter? Y'ALL. I don't even know if it counts as unappreciated because it's still pretty new, but it's SO good and jeeeeeezus lord the cast is nice to look at! (Not to mention Anna Torv and Jonathan Groff have beautiful voices and would sound lovely if they were all congested or hoarse and everyone's always overworking themselves and going on planes with germs and visiting places with new pollen probably fuck)

someone write this or I might have to