Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

Frank Castle aka The Punisher! 

If I wasn't almost positive that I'm the only one who ships Violet from Ultraviolet and Walter Kovaks aka Rorschach from Watchmen, I'd want that one

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Be More Chill, imagine the fun things you do with this fandom.

The Squip could get a computer Virus. 

It could suffer the same effects as a cold, that Jeremy has, a foggy confused Squip would be great.

Since it's in Jeremy's brain maybe it could end up being affected by allergies if Jeremy has them. 

Any senario where Jeremy's forced to acknowledge that it's still there and he can't ignore it because the stupid thing looks so pathetic and miserable.

...I'm just really passionate about this fandom.

-Death Note

-The Outsiders (Movie-book)

-Supernatural (but the ship Destiel) 

1 hour ago, castiel_angel said:

-Death Note

-The Outsiders (Movie-book)

-Supernatural (but the ship Destiel) 

There are some great Death Note fanfics around. My favorite one "Conservation of Sickness", with L being the sneezer.

5 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

There are some great Death Note fanfics around. My favorite one "Conservation of Sickness", with L being the sneezer.

Omg! I’ll have to check it out, thanks!

Merlin Avengers ( post serum Steve Rogers Scott Lang and everybody else but Tony Stark because literally that's all I see I'm not opposed to it I'm just share the love)  the Justice League 2017 movie The arrowverse like Arrow The Flash Supergirl Once Upon a Time A Series of Unfortunate the movie Avalon High  shadowhunters and Detroit become human and shadow hunters

Yeah I know the craze for Detroit become human role-plays is starting that's why I'm putting it here now because it's not necessarily underappreciated there's just not a lot of content for it like fanfiction wise

I guess I might just as well post this here. If anyone would be interested in trading a story to some art (siceI'm not a reliable writer, lol) and is familiar enough with the Sookie Stackhouse novels I'd be happy to trade. I feel like I should offer something in return and not just leave a vague request, lol. I have a lot of fandoms I can do stuff for, and I can draw original characters as well, but I can't do anything too complicated. There are a few fandoms I can try writing for but I can't promise that's going to be an option. 

• 1 month later...

This isn't really an unappreciated fandom but more an unappreciated character. 

I've been watching S12 of Supernatural lately and have been hankering for some Mick Davies and/or Arthur Ketch fiction. I adore those stuck-up Brits, and would love to see them sick :yay:

I am open to trade; the only fandom I reliably know well enough to write fiction about is Supernatural. I am happy writing any character in S12 or earlier (my strongest are Dean, Cas and Crowley.. perhaps even Lucifer xD I can also write implied or acknowledged Destiel, but prefer not to write smut. I don't write Wincest though). I can also offer something original, if anyone is up for it xD

Either comment in thread or shoot me a PM if anyone is interested ^_^

57 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Mick Davies and/or Arthur Ketch fiction. I adore those stuck-up Brits, and would love to see them sick :yay:

omg SERIOUSLY, I was allllllll about Ketch in s12....mmmm snobby ass sexy Brit :lol: I hope someone fills this :heart:

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Detroit:Become Human, I just played the game recently and let me say omg it is a beautiful game. I love all the characters and being able to follow along with the different story line and watching them come together in the end was really cool. The game has so much replay value and I really would love to see more content on the forum about it *cough cough* more Connor *cough cough* O_O. I've already eaten up the two beautiful fanfiction's on the forum, and I'm so desperate for good content that I've been considering writing my own content lol.

1 hour ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Detroit:Become Human, I just played the game recently and let me say omg it is a beautiful game. I love all the characters and being able to follow along with the different story line and watching them come together in the end was really cool. The game has so much replay value and I really would love to see more content on the forum about it *cough cough* more Connor *cough cough* O_O. I've already eaten up the two beautiful fanfiction's on the forum, and I'm so desperate for good content that I've been considering writing my own content lol.

I'd read it.

As far as Detroit's concerned, I know I need to put at least one drabble on my Drabble thread (already got some Heavy Rain on there for those interested) but you aren't the only one wanting more Detroit stuff - it's been on my mind for awhile now, I just need to create the right scenario that doesn't make it look like I'm copying the two fics that already exist xD

2 hours ago, Red Ring of Deviancy said:

I'd read it.

As far as Detroit's concerned, I know I need to put at least one drabble on my Drabble thread (already got some Heavy Rain on there for those interested) but you aren't the only one wanting more Detroit stuff - it's been on my mind for awhile now, I just need to create the right scenario that doesn't make it look like I'm copying the two fics that already exist xD

Well I'm always up for brainstorming idea's. :)

On 8/10/2018 at 9:31 PM, Bisexualien1996 said:

Well I'm always up for brainstorming idea's. :)

Hit me up I gotchu

On 7/17/2018 at 12:53 PM, PuddinPop said:

This isn't really an unappreciated fandom but more an unappreciated character. 

I've been watching S12 of Supernatural lately and have been hankering for some Mick Davies and/or Arthur Ketch fiction. I adore those stuck-up Brits, and would love to see them sick :yay:

I am open to trade; the only fandom I reliably know well enough to write fiction about is Supernatural. I am happy writing any character in S12 or earlier (my strongest are Dean, Cas and Crowley.. perhaps even Lucifer xD I can also write implied or acknowledged Destiel, but prefer not to write smut. I don't write Wincest though). I can also offer something original, if anyone is up for it xD

Either comment in thread or shoot me a PM if anyone is interested ^_^

I love me some Arthur Ketch! I would like to try to write something. Might take me awhile, but I would love to torture him! 😈 Any specific scenario you would like to see?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 9:48 PM, Sneesee said:

I love me some Arthur Ketch! I would like to try to write something. Might take me awhile, but I would love to torture him! 😈 Any specific scenario you would like to see?

Oh man, no preference for scenario, just as long as he's sick and miserable and being knocked down a peg or two in terms of his smug-ness, then consider me happy :shifty:

Thank you so much for even considering this, @Sneesee! Do let me know if there is anything you would like in return ^_^

I'd trade for some Baldroy from Black Butler sick...or Rorschach from Watchmen!

• 2 weeks later...

i am in deep with critical role and dying for more content, if anyone is feeling inspired. the handful of fics and drabbles on the forum already are amazing and i have read all of them about 100 times now lol, but i'm super thirsty for more. i've been wondering about firbolg sneezes since caduceus was introduced, but i'm into all of tal's characters tbh, percy very much included.

In my current nonsense brain-state I'd trade many things for fic of Uncle Paton from the Children of the Red King series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@PumpkinPop So, I finally have a solid idea for the Ketch fan fiction I am going to write. Very excited to finally start writing it! Just wanted you to know it’s in the works, I just had to get inspired and I did!

10 hours ago, Sneesee said:

@PumpkinPop So, I finally have a solid idea for the Ketch fan fiction I am going to write. Very excited to finally start writing it! Just wanted you to know it’s in the works, I just had to get inspired and I did!

Roa8eNm.gif

I AM SO EXCITED~ 

Thank you so much for even considering my request though, Sneesee ❤️ do let me know if you would like anything in return >w<

• 1 month later...

Castlevania?  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?  Seriously I neeeeeeed some of this. I don't care who is the whumpy just gimme some love.

I recently watched the first season of Netflix's "Pine Gap", and wouldn't say no to anything with Kath. Something about the character just screams allergic to me. :twisted: 

Edited by Chanel_no5