Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

On 8/22/2019 at 11:42 PM, VampireBites! said:

Bumping this because season two of Mindhunters just came out and wow did my feelings for vulnerable Holden Ford come back full force. Never has a full grown man looked more like a puppy to me than when Holden was hiding behind a car trying to stave off a panic attack.

And I'm bumping because I just saw this and cannot agree more. I finally got around to finishing the second season and let's just say my feelings for basically the whole cast of that show have only gotten stronger.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

On 10/24/2019 at 4:52 AM, Zwee said:

And I'm bumping because I just saw this and cannot agree more. I finally got around to finishing the second season and let's just say my feelings for basically the whole cast of that show have only gotten stronger.

There is actually something Holden in progress... I can't say exactly when it'll be finished and posted as it depends on time and inspiration, but VB! and I have a trade and if there's interest I could post the finished fic on the public board. ^^ 

21 hours ago, Cobweb_no5 said:

There is actually something Holden in progress... I can't say exactly when it'll be finished and posted as it depends on time and inspiration, but VB! and I have a trade and if there's interest I could post the finished fic on the public board. ^^ 

UM YES if it's anything like that fabulous Wendy fic you wrote for me, I'd absolutely adore to read it!

• 1 month later...

I Christmas-gifted myself with HBO this month, and so I'm currently watching season 2 of Castle Rock. I must say, I wouldn't mind reading something with either Nadia or Annie. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

This is by no means an ‘unappreciated’ fandom request, considering the show’s immense popularity at the moment, buuuut if anyone decides to write a Mandalorian fic featuring good ol’ Mando himself...I wouldn’t complain. :whistle:  (I can only imagine how that would go when you can’t take off your helmet around others. :yay:)

5 hours ago, Spoo said:

This is by no means an ‘unappreciated’ fandom request, considering the show’s immense popularity at the moment, buuuut if anyone decides to write a Mandalorian fic featuring good ol’ Mando himself...I wouldn’t complain. :whistle:  (I can only imagine how that would go when you can’t take off your helmet around others. :yay:)

I have been wanting a sneezefic with him since the show began. I definitely second this! 

21 hours ago, tarotgal said:

I have been wanting a sneezefic with him since the show began. I definitely second this! 

Can I third? I haven't even seen the show but, space dad sneezing, unable to remove his helmet for a good portion of the time? Yes, please.

After that subtle nostril flare in The Witcher on Netflix, all I'm thinking about is a Geralt sick fic with Yennefer.

97pXNRp.gif

A Yennefer sick fic would be AMAZING too. I can totally imagine Geralt trying to take care of her in his gruff way, since he cares for her so much and always tries to protect her, but she'd be too stubborn to even admit that she's sick, let alone let him care for her, and would keep on pushing beyond her limits.

That series is ripe for some sneeze fics omg.

Edited by Oolia
Getting that stupid gif to show up
5 hours ago, Oolia said:

After that subtle nostril flare in The Witcher on Netflix, all I'm thinking about is a Geralt sick fic with Yennefer.

97pXNRp.gif

A Yennefer sick fic would be AMAZING too. I can totally imagine Geralt trying to take care of her in his gruff way, since he cares for her so much and always tries to protect her, but she'd be too stubborn to even admit that she's sick, let alone let him care for her, and would keep on pushing beyond her limits.

That series is ripe for some sneeze fics omg.

Hardcore seconding a sick Geralt fic Henry Cavill killed that role and I’ve been praying someone would write a fic since the show came out

Been binging 'Van Helsing' on Netflix and holy cow am I in love with post-vampire Julius! @_@ Would kill for something shippy between him and Flesh!

Edited by SneezyHolmes
spelling oopsie!
  • 2 months later...

The Magnus Archive's podcast, I've only got past season 1 but damn am I hooked.

I would love to see Martin finding poor paranoid and stressed Jon fighting off a wicked cold that's coming on. Like maybe he's just starting to feel sick and denying that anything wrong when Martin asks. Martin's just subtlely taking care of Jon at first getting brushed off every time he asks about it. As his cold just progressively gets worst until Martin can't take it anymore. He will get this stubborn archivist to rest if it kills him. 

I have been on a journey to the beginning and end of this thread and all about the forum. And I have found that my current sneeze fodder desires are woefully underappreciated with enough vigor to cause me to rightfully post in this forum.

I SERIOUSLY haven't posted here in SO LONG. I think this whole COVID thing is tugging my little hurt/comfort soul back here.

So here're those fandoms and characters I would absolutely LOVE to see fanfic of! Forgive me for I'm about to get even more annoyingly verbose.

Welcome back to the mid 2000's, folks! Here we go!

"The Listener" Character: Toby Logan. Most definitely sneezing because of illness. Points if it interferes some way with his telepathic abilities (by lack of control).

"Crossing Jordan" Character: Nigel Townsend. Seriously. Skinny British dude with long dark hair and blue eyes? How has nothing been written yet? Ideally allergies perhaps turning into a sinus infection. As a joker he is perhaps made fun of a bit before them realizing he really does feel like crap. Bug friendship and Jordan friendship would be lovely.

"In Plain Sight" Character: Marshall Mann. A normally put together and in control guy known for his quirky trivia and calm demeanor. I'm thinking illness. Mary reluctantly and snarkily taking care of him mixed in with "tough love" shots but belaying a true caring ultimately. Marshall was always held up to too much of a high standard by his father so frustration at his perfectionism no longer being under his control would be fantastic. 

"Ghost Whisperer" Character: Jim. Wouldn't it be interesting if a ghost attached itself to Jim for some reason and gave him an illness/sneezing? And Melinda is all like, "Yeah...you have a ghost." Jim is like, "Wait. What? Is that why I'm sneezing?" Melinda, "Yep." Jim, "What--why?" Melinda shrugs. Plot is optional.

---

Now, reading this over I know these sound WAY more like requests than simply noting fandoms that are unappreciated. But rest assured I'm not holding my breath. (And if you knew I was a hiccup fetisher you'd find that a lot funnier). And who knows I might actually write something! Getting my mind off of real life for a while! If not I'll always have the moments before I fall asleep.

Thanks for reading. Forgot how delightful this place was. Carry on.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:51 AM, ChickyNuggetOfJustice said:

The Magnus Archive's podcast, I've only got past season 1 but damn am I hooked.

I would love to see Martin finding poor paranoid and stressed Jon fighting off a wicked cold that's coming on. Like maybe he's just starting to feel sick and denying that anything wrong when Martin asks. Martin's just subtlely taking care of Jon at first getting brushed off every time he asks about it. As his cold just progressively gets worst until Martin can't take it anymore. He will get this stubborn archivist to rest if it kills him. 

I'm starting to experiment with writing for TMA, sooo... Should you want someone to write this, I would be happy to give it a go!

12 hours ago, MaiMai said:

I'm starting to experiment with writing for TMA, sooo... Should you want someone to write this, I would be happy to give it a go!

Yes please! I would write you something in return if you wanted! Just name it and I’ll write it! :)

Edited by ChickyNuggetOfJustice
On 4/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, ChickyNuggetOfJustice said:

Yes please! I would write you something in return if you wanted! Just name it and I’ll write it! :)

Oh, thank you! I'll have a think about that. And feel free to let me know if there's anything particular you'd like included in the fic!

Just now, MaiMai said:

Oh, thank you! I'll have a think about that. And feel free to let me know if there's anything particular you'd like included in the fic!

I’ll let you know if I think of anything else! Thanks! :) 

• 1 month later...

I would love a Neil Gaiman's Sandman story . I might have to wait till the Netflix series before people jump on that band wago

n!

• 1 month later...

Some of these were mentioned already but I second it-

The 100 (Bellamy/Clarke, Murphy/Emori, Raven, or Monty and Harper)

Noragami 🤗

Parks and Rec. Idk there's just something floating in my head with Ben finally being vulnerable around Leslie.

Being Human (the original US version) because how could you not with their amazing dynamic?

• 1 month later...

i was bored this week so i caught up on supernatural and i just want to say how are there not more arthur ketch fics?????? is he not imminently whumpable??

does his nigh unstoppable, ruthless, deadly, cold exterior, his perpetually better than you aura, his secretly tender and loving insides, and his british accent not scream "get me beat up or give me an embarrassing cold immediately" to ANYBODY else???

this bitch radiates dom energy and seriously no one else wants to give him an impossible to stem sneezing fit and take ALL his power away??? no one wants him to have to admit defeat and go home mid-case because "just a cold" turned out to be debilitating?

i find this so hard to believe. i am  astonished

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
formatting
On 9/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i was bored this week so i caught up on supernatural and i just want to say how are there not more arthur ketch fics?????? is he not imminently whumpable??

does his nigh unstoppable, ruthless, deadly, cold exterior, his perpetually better than you aura, his secretly tender and loving insides, and his british accent not scream "get me beat up or give me an embarrassing cold immediately" to ANYBODY else???

this bitch radiates dom energy and seriously no one else wants to give him an impossible to stem sneezing fit and take ALL his power away??? no one wants him to have to admit defeat and go home mid-case because "just a cold" turned out to be debilitating?

i find this so hard to believe. i am  astonished

I actually did start a story about Ketch. Just never finished it. May have to now. But here is the link for ya-