Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

Ok, I wasn’t going to say this, because I was worried it would “out” me if anyone ever put the timelines of my fetish and “RL” fandoms together, but since @phoenix just wrote an AMAZING fic for it...9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star. Because there is some “good” (for us)  fic for it/them, but it seems like very little considering how much fic their is for it/them overall.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Seconded, @Elle! I've only seen the movie twice and read the graphic novel vol 1 once, but I'm hoping to write something soon. Because I really need there to be sneezefic for it! But I want to read SO much of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I finished watching both seasons of The Rookie, and I would love a fanfic starring Tim Bradford, the cocky cop. Especially a cold denial fic!!! 

Edited by Sneesee

Watching the Netflix adaptation of the Daphne Du Maurier classic "Rebecca". Uhmm... let's put it this way, Kristin Scott Thomas playing Mrs Danvers makes her a character worthy of some sneezy torture. :whistle:  Soooo yeah. 

I'm jumping into this bandwagon so very late as per usual but the mobile game 'Arcana'! God Julian is just so nice..even Muriel would be pretty rad too! :blush: 

• 2 months later...

I think some fandoms have SO much untapped potential

Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night, Fate/Grand Order Babylonia (Rider Medusa, Rin, Saber, Ishtar)

League of Legends (Anyone from the KDA group)

Fairy Tail (Erza, Lucy, anyone really)

• 2 weeks later...

Bridgerton? Although tbh it's so popular, I don't understand how there's seemingly no material on it or any apparent interest in it on this site yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I accidentally acquired a new fandom & ship tonight at an online slash house party. And I'm probably going to have to write it myself because I already have ideas. But if anyone knows of Thiel/Boerne sneezefic from Tatort Münster, please be sure to let me know. 

• 5 months later...

I would love a sneezefic of Agent 47 from Hitman. Might have to write it myswlf sometime I suppose. Thats my two cents.

On 1/14/2021 at 6:24 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

X-men (Wolverine)! Gosh, I forgot how cute he is! 😏😍🥰☺

Cartoon or Live action movie?

I would love a Law and Order SVU with Munch the one being sick. 

53 minutes ago, frenchposie said:

Cartoon or Live action movie?

Both, lol! He's handsome in either version! 😍🤤💕

Edited by SneezyHolmes
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Game Grumps!

Its fandom is quite big, but there aren't a lot of fics out there by other people (i am also grumpbump69 on wattpad)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been considering if maybe it would be worth it to post here (not necessarily in this thread but on this forum in general) about this since I have little to no presence on Tumblr nowadays but uhhh I've been desperate for some interaction and just. stuff. lately so why not?

I see there are two posts in Fanfiction about Arcane but I'm still coming here to mention ARCANE. I'm again just. weak for the tough older ladies this show has to offer. Sevika is my fave and not only would I love to read something with her, I'd also just love to chat about the show (and about Sevika lol) and am open for story suggestions (preferably feat. Sevika, big surprise). I like to write but I'm currently all out of ideas. 😅

• 1 month later...

I realise I am somewhat late to this party, but if anybody has ever watched FBI with Missy Peregrym, I would go absolutely mad to see a cold denial/caretaking fic about her character Maggie and her work partner, OA!

I plan to try and write one myself, but ive never actually shared my work before, it's mainly personal, I've only just gotten the guts to actually get verified 😅 maybe if enough people actually wanted to see anything from me 🤷‍♀️ but it would be refreshing to see other peoples takes on it, I can't find anything about anyone from the show let alone these two in particular.

The show certainly doesn't portray them as anything more than platonic, and I am quite happy with it like this, but if anyone who knows the show/would like to get to know the show and loves Missy as much as I do, I would not say no!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone care to do a Mitchells vs. The Machines sneeze fanfic on Linda Mitchell? If any of you have seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines that is.

The 4400 (original series). Or, let me be specific, because of course I'm specific about it. DIANA!!!!! 

• 2 months later...

I literally cannot find any Valorant-related content. I honestly might just have to draw Yoru sneezing, myself, because despite the game being so popular I cannot find any content, and Yoru is already my boy, in 4 days of playing the game. Please, someone tell me I am not the only one who wants some Val content here!!

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously, but The Vampire Diaries!! I know there are a few pieces, but not many and I would love some more!!

• 2 weeks later...