Sneeze Fetish Forum
A-Place-To-Be-Me

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Ok, I wasn’t going to say this, because I was worried it would “out” me if anyone ever put the timelines of my fetish and “RL” fandoms together, but since @phoenix just wrote an AMAZING fic for it...9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star. Because there is some “good” (for us)  fic for it/them, but it seems like very little considering how much fic their is for it/them overall.

Elle

I'd love to see sneeze fic for The Old Guard movie on Netflix. 

tarotgal

Seconded, @Elle! I've only seen the movie twice and read the graphic novel vol 1 once, but I'm hoping to write something soon. Because I really need there to be sneezefic for it! But I want to read SO much of it.

Sneesee

Ok, so I finished watching both seasons of The Rookie, and I would love a fanfic starring Tim Bradford, the cocky cop. Especially a cold denial fic!!! 

Edited by Sneesee

Ghost_no5

Watching the Netflix adaptation of the Daphne Du Maurier classic "Rebecca". Uhmm... let's put it this way, Kristin Scott Thomas playing Mrs Danvers makes her a character worthy of some sneezy torture. :whistle:  Soooo yeah. 

SpookyHowlmes

I'm jumping into this bandwagon so very late as per usual but the mobile game 'Arcana'! God Julian is just so nice..even Muriel would be pretty rad too! :blush: