Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

Back to add

Archer

American Horror Story

Game of Thrones (I'd love to see Tyrion... or Jaime... or Cercei... any Lannister, really.)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Oh, also Noragami needs some more love!

Did you have a specific character in mind?

Oh, also Noragami needs some more love!

Did you have a specific character in mind?

Ummmmm Kazuma, Yukene, or Yato, I think :3

Oooh!!

Hetalia (I know there are a few of them on here but I'd love to see more~)

Danganronpa becAUSE FUKAWA (and I'd pay r

//soRRY IM ON MOBILE AND SCREWED UP AGAIN

-Hetalia!!

-Danganronpa because FuKAWA IS GREAT (and I'd pay ridiculous sums of money to see Togami down with a nasty cold. //shudder)

-Skulduggery Pleasant. It's pretty hard to find Minions out in the wilderness we call the internet since they're all so concentrated in certain areas... I'd love to see some SP action on here~

-Shingeki no Kyojin!! The SFF is definitely lacking in SNK fic!!

-Ao no Exorcist. Sneezy Satan spawn? I vote yes.

I don't think Hetalia is an "unappreciated fandom", per se XD

Good gak, yes, we need some skeletal sneezes >u<

Haha you have a point there. I do think we could use more Hetalia threads on here, though!! And wAh yes yes yes, those would be absolutely WONDERFUL. *high fives you*

I would love to see some Walking Dead fics, specifically Daryl Dixon centric.

I got I was just gonna suggest The Walking Dead fics!!! High five!

Me too. Which is why I came to this thread.

I'm greedy/easy though and would read/write anything with Shane, Rick, Daryl or Glenn. but especially Glenn.

I would love to see some Walking Dead fics, specifically Daryl Dixon centric.

I got I was just gonna suggest The Walking Dead fics!!! High five!

Me too. Which is why I came to this thread.

I'm greedy/easy though and would read/write anything with Shane, Rick, Daryl or Glenn. but especially Glenn.

I'm watching from the start for the first time and I'm in the middle of season 4 and I got a little excited about the illness eps but then I was quickly disappointed after the fist exposure to the Walker Flu

HIMYM

Ohh it would be so great to have more HIMYM fics around! I've written one fic of it before, and I found it kind of difficult to write accurately, so I never posted!

I've recently thought of more that I would do anything for.

-First of all, I second No. 6. Completely.

-Sword Art Online. Specifically, Kirito/Kazuto. For some reason I thought there was quite a bit of SAO on the forums, but I actually can't find much.

-Tokyo Ghoul. I'm just... Really craving Kaneki at the moment. Please!

-Devil May Cry. I can never have enough Dante it seems.

-Matantei Loki Ragnarok. Does... Does anyone even know this anime anymore? I loved it... Especially Heimdall.

-Last but not least, Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki. He was my favorite character ^.^

To add to this - obscure I know but - 'The Knick' anybody? Call me strange but a sexy-sick Thackary doing the denial thing would make many of my Christmases for the foreseeable future!!

"The Mentalist." There was a recent episode where Jane (male lead) was sick and I fangasmed over it. :lol:

Wouldn't mind seeing something from "Blood +" or the old "Kenshin" fandom, either. I still love both of those.

Sounds like a great idea! Here are my fandoms:

MarbleHornets! THIS IS SUCH AN OBSCURE WEBSHOW THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT UGH. It never gets enough love ;-;

Fall Out Boy- person who requested FOB earlier, I might be able to come up with something for you...

Big Hero 6

Thor: The Dark World, featuring Darcy as the sick one.

MarbleHornets was SUPER popular a few years ago, especially when Alternative Reality Games were a big thing. They popularized the whole Slenderman concept, even if they didn't invent it. That said, this was before creepypasta was really a... "fandom" that people wrote and drew in on their own. This has no bearing on the lack of fetish material for it, of course, just figured I'd point out that a lot of people do know what you're referencing!

I keep coming back to this thread to seek inspiration but I have no idea about any of these other fandoms, at least not well enough to write in them. Except maybe a Daryl fic, I keep feeling like I want to spit out another one of those. I'ma keep trawling, though!

Let's see... Welcome to Night Vale is hardly an unappreciated fandom, but there are only a few fics for it floating around on here, if I remember correctly. I've been getting back into it lately and would love to see more of them (though to be honest I'll probably end up writing one myself).

Sounds like a great idea! Here are my fandoms:

MarbleHornets! THIS IS SUCH AN OBSCURE WEBSHOW THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT UGH. It never gets enough love ;-;

Fall Out Boy- person who requested FOB earlier, I might be able to come up with something for you...

Big Hero 6

Thor: The Dark World, featuring Darcy as the sick one.

Really an FOB fic!?!? YES YES YES YES YES!!!

BH6 fics would be great but keep it PG...tumblr has ruined that innocence for me.. :/

Huh, maybe. In my experience, I have never encountered a single person, even in places you'd expect to find them (ie online and comicon) who is a MarbleHornets fan, save for a few tumblr users.

Thank youuu so much those were amazing! I'm not allowed to use the search system at the moment, so that's why I haven't heard of them before now. But thank you for sharing with me!

Thank youuu so much those were amazing! I'm not allowed to use the search system at the moment, so that's why I haven't heard of them before now. But thank you for sharing with me!

You're very welcome! Sorry to go slightly off topic, but for those of you who may be interested in searching for fandoms obscure or otherwise, but cannot use the SFF search function, you can also Google the following, with quotes

"sneezfetishforum" "[fandom name]"

and it will display forum results! If there are a lot, clicking More results from www.sneezefetishforum.org should show you all of the results there are.

Yeah. I've tried Google before, but not with the quotes- probably why I didn't get any real results! Thanks for the tip :)