• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Except maybe a Daryl fic, I keep feeling like I want to spit out another one of those.

W-what? Another one? Where's the first one?!

In the meantime, I strongly encourage you to write another. wink.png

W-what? Another one? Where's the first one?!

In the meantime, I strongly encourage you to write another. wink.png

Here you go! I wrote it back when S2 was airing.

Here you go! I wrote it back when S2 was airing.

Ack! I remember this! I actually looked for this story a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find it. You have suuuuuch a good grip on the characters. Wow. It reads like canon. Now that I have the link, this is one I'll return to again and again.

I don't know if these have already been said, but I would LOVE more sneezey stuff from:

-The Devil is a Part-Timer (Satan and Lucifer)!

-Gravitation (Ryuuichi)

-Big Hero 6 (Hiro)

-ACE ATTORNEY (Edgeworth, Klavier, Franziska, anyone really I love the lawyer game)

-Future Diary (Akise x Yukiteru)

These are just some.

I'm going to add to my own list because I just rematch ed the Dead Poets Society and I need me some AnderPerry!

The Walking Dead Video Game. Ughhh. I need. Fetish fiction. Like air. *slinks off to my corner of the apocalypse*

I love talking about/hearing about appreciated fandoms, common or less so! smile.png

Indiana Jones (the exception) I don't think I've ever read something on the greatest professor/adventurer but I'd love to On a related note...unappreciated characters. Some characters in huge fandoms just don't get as much love Star Trek- Chekov & Scotty, I could argue for Bones too but I just might be biased.. whistling.gif

Indiana Jones!! biggrin.png I have always been a big fan of all the films and yet for some reason never thought about them as part of a 'fandom'! A bit of a sin for a movie-lover and fanfiction reader/writer I think. blush.png I agree, I think there could be a lot of fun to be had there!

And Bones... I realised how much I had fallen for him after The Empath, when he wakes up coughing and close to death, and Kirk and Spock are both there holding him. happy%20crying.GIF So I 100% feel the love for Bones (though luckily, as part of such a large fandom our paths do cross at least a little!)

Back to add Archer American Horror Story Game of Thrones (I'd love to see Tyrion... or Jaime... or Cercei... any Lannister, really.)

After watching Jamie's character development in the season 3 and then more so in 4, I agree, this would be interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really read every single thing in this thread so I can't say for sure if this has been mentioned before but

ORENCHI NO FURO JIJOU

Just look at these

(that's the anime opening). Edited by Sitruuna
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just very recently watched Gatchaman Crowds. Twice. heh.gif I was super disappointed to find out that there are NO fics of it at all. Just look at this dude! He's totally worth of starring in a sickfic or two........

So I just very recently watched Gatchaman Crowds. Twice. heh.gif I was super disappointed to find out that there are NO fics of it at all. Just look at this dude! He's totally worth of starring in a sickfic or two........

That's probably the best gif you could have chosen @_@

• 1 month later...

This can't be true.

As everyone on this forum knows by now, I have a massive crush on Blake from Criminal Minds. And while the fandom is quite popular, Blake is not the character sneezing in any fic on here that I haven't written myself (apart from the amazing fic I got in exchange in a trade with matilda).

And here I am, starting to watch another TV show. I don't usually watch TV shows at all. Developing a little bit of a crush on a character (though not too serious. Yet.) And guess what? Turns out Stella from CSI: New York is not exactly a common sneeze fic character either. Like. Not at all. heh.gif

Am I cursed, or is my taste that off the grid? heh.gif

So, anyway. If anyone feels the urge to write fics with either of those ladies, I'd be dancing around like a maniac. ^_^

Edited by Chanel_no5

Popping in to add Agent Carter! Would love to see more from... well, any of the characters work, really.

looking for :

Jane Eyre (classic book)

Boys over/before flowers (K-Drama)

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (anime/manga)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*jumps back in briefly*

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU?

preferably something Hachiman X Saika, if you'll forgive my strangeness /.\

Howl's moving castle and Spirited away!!!

Ooh, I'll second Howl's Moving Castle! Though, uh, book Howl, tbh XD Not a huge fan of the movie adaptation, but that might be because they cut out the scene where he has a cold ;P

Howl's moving castle and Spirited away!!!

Ooh, I'll second Howl's Moving Castle! Though, uh, book Howl, tbh XD Not a huge fan of the movie adaptation, but that might be because they cut out the scene where he has a cold ;P

YES YES YES! I third this! Howl's Moving Castle! I've only seen the movie and it was great, but now I want to read the book! SICK HOWL!!

I am cursed. No, I really am. Barb from Big Love? Nah. Never mind. I live here in my little weird fandom/unliked character bubble. heh.gif

(I am SO annoyed that I never can get into the "right" fandoms and characters...! :lol::wallbash: )