• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Just finished watching "the Devil is a Part-Timer!", and basically anything with Sadao would kill me. In a good way, of course OuO

• 1 month later...

Twin Peaks? Dale Cooper?

I've been binge watching this show and I'm in love! It's brilliant and I think there may be an Agent Cooper story in the near future.

Twin Peaks? Dale Cooper?

I've been binge watching this show and I'm in love! It's brilliant and I think there may be an Agent Cooper story in the near future.

Omg yes I am so excited!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really read every single thing in this thread so I can't say for sure if this has been mentioned before but

ORENCHI NO FURO JIJOU

Just look at these

(that's the anime opening).

thissssss!!!! i second this x 10000

deez boiz <3

i wonder why extreme love makes my spelling go weird

its gotta be the ace attorney game series! xD

I've actually been thinking about writing something for that, as I personally love the series. I think I'll get off my butt and get to work on it tonight.

Arrow and the Flash! I'm a Marvel girl but man I'm totally hooked on these DC tv series. :P

its gotta be the ace attorney game series! xD

I've actually been thinking about writing something for that, as I personally love the series. I think I'll get off my butt and get to work on it tonight.

hyusss!!! which characters?

• 4 weeks later...

Uh, I'd really, really, really would love to see some Young Justice, The Flash CW and Teen Titans.

• Pretty Little Liars: Spencer Hastings. She has a rather nice nose :)

Someone could maybe write a story where

-A holds her hostage and if Spencer sneezes, something bad could happen her friends.

-Spencer is at school during class or at mall or something and doesn't want to sneeze and she tries not to sneeze

I feel like her character would try not to sneeze no matter how desperate she would be, and her sneezes would be loud once she did sneeze.

•Ella Enchanted: Ella. A sneeze fetishist could take so much advantage of her.

She has to do every command told.

Imagine the possibilities haha :) (Sorry I mentioned this in a requests post but this is an under appreciated thing and no one has thought of this)

Imagine the possibilities haha smile.png (Sorry I mentioned this in a requests post but this is an under appreciated thing and no one has thought of this)

Wow, I never thought of that one. I agree, Ella has lots of potential. ;)

I also second the Spirited away suggestion (this one still remains one of my favourite movies and we NEED some Kohaku and Sen/Chihiro fluff), and add the Fairy prince from Disney's Thumbelina.

I haven't seen a Twilight fanfic in a long time....I would love to read one where Bella is sick/Edward is the caretaker smile.png

I agree! I would want to read about allergic/sick Jasper or an allergic Alice

• 3 weeks later...

• Pretty Little Liars: Spencer Hastings. She has a rather nice nose :)

Someone could maybe write a story where

-A holds her hostage and if Spencer sneezes, something bad could happen her friends.

-Spencer is at school during class or at mall or something and doesn't want to sneeze and she tries not to sneeze

I feel like her character would try not to sneeze no matter how desperate she would be, and her sneezes would be loud once she did sneeze.

Imagine the possibilities haha :) (Sorry I mentioned this in a requests post but this is an under appreciated thing and no one has thought of this)

I second this!! Spencer is my fav.

Also, does anyone here watch Silicon Valley? Pretty much any character could make for an interesting fic! Someone could write anything with lots of nerdiness and bantering and denial aghh <3

Lemme slide right in here~

A Clockwork Orange

Slipknot

Movie verse Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins version)

Death Note

Most horror movies

Ghost B.C.

BOTDF

Old post but if you can give me a list of some horror films you'd like me to write fics for I'd be happy to since I'm a massive horror fan! I've got nothing to write about at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love some Empire fic with either sick Jamal or Andre.

And I'd also love fic of pretty much anyone from Black Sails: Charles Vane, Captain Flint, Thomas Hamilton,Miranda, Elinor, Max, john Silver, Billy Bones...

• 5 weeks later...

recently finished watching The 100 on CW and I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here before. It's amaaazing :wubsmiley: Also, Stitchers on ABC family!!

haha this is so random and an old show but there arent many gossip girl fics out there...maybe someone could do one with Nate and Serena? or Nate and jenny? :)

Ok, hear me out: Tales From The Borderlands. It's such a good series and I've been quietly hoping for something with Rhys to pop up. I feel so bad requesting stuff because I really can't contribute anything myself, I am just not a writer, but if anyone else is a fan and wanted to write something I'd basically love you forever.

Lab rats

House of anubis

And youtubers!!!!

And magcon (which is over but i still love all the guys)

recently finished watching The 100 on CW and I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here before. It's amaaazing :wubsmiley: Also, Stitchers on ABC family!!

The 100 is the BEST, oh my god. I may or may not be planning a little Clarke/Lexa drabble ;P

I just posted the first Carmilla fic on the forums, which is surprising to me because lesbian vampires, anyone? I would totally love to see other people jump in as well.

The 100 is the BEST, oh my god. I may or may not be planning a little Clarke/Lexa drabble ;P

I just posted the first Carmilla fic on the forums, which is surprising to me because lesbian vampires, anyone? I would totally love to see other people jump in as well.

Aw yesyesyes I need to read this Clexa drabble when it happens!!! I'm gonna post a Bellamy doodle tonight ;D

There's pretty much one major fandom that I want... And that's The Devil is a Part-Timer/Hataraku Maou-Sama. It's such a small fandom but I'd do anything for some Urushihara!

<3 <3 <3

Overexcited agreement