Silverchair

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Zachary Quinto

Boy Meets World (later years)

My So-Called Life (squeeeeeeee!)

Anything related to hard rock/ grunge/ metal bands

Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...

Infernal Devices - I think I found the one Will/Jem fict here, neeeed more, espc sick!Jem.

I would appreciate any fanfic about youtubers, tbh. Because youtube is my life. I admit it. I'm proud of it. But I can't write it for crap. I need youtuber sneezefics!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Les Miserables 2012 (javert or Valjean suffering)

Darby O'Gill and the Little People

Little House on the Prairie

Now You See Me, J. Daniel Atlas because there is not enough of Now You See Me

Pleassse we need J. Daniel Atlas and some Jack would be great aswell

• 1 month later...

I know that there are quite a lot of fans of the visual novel, DRAMAtical Murder, but I have not yet come across any fanfiction/fan art for it here. Since the series deals with several different questionable themes, fans of the series generally choose to base their work around graphic things. If it is not something gruesome then chances are that it will usually be something emotional or just light and silly (the latter is normally depicted in artwork). I have been contemplating writing some fetishy fanfiction for the series, but because I have not bumped into other fans on the forum I have decided against it for now. If I come to find out that more people like DRAMAtical Murder, though, I'm sure that I will pounce on the opportunity to churn out a few pieces for it!

Otherwise I would like to see more appreciation for anime such as:

Boys' Love: Love Stage!!, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, and Junjou Romantica
Sports: Haikyuu!!, and Yowamushi Pedal (which I have just recently gotten into)

While I have made this post I must confess that I have not spent a great deal of time trying to dig up work centered around the series I have mentioned. So, for all I know the series I mentioned may receive a lot more love than I think. I know that a handful of them are well-loved. I'm not sure if they have been used as the subject for sniffly, sneezy work, though!

I know that there are quite a lot of fans of the visual novel, DRAMAtical Murder, but I have not yet come across any fanfiction/fan art for it here. Since the series deals with several different questionable themes, fans of the series generally choose to base their work around graphic things. If it is not something gruesome then chances are that it will usually be something emotional or just light and silly (the latter is normally depicted in artwork). I have been contemplating writing some fetishy fanfiction for the series, but because I have not bumped into other fans on the forum I have decided against it for now. If I come to find out that more people like DRAMAtical Murder, though, I'm sure that I will pounce on the opportunity to churn out a few pieces for it!

I'm a fan of DRAMAtical Murder! I've only seen the anime, though. I was kind of hesitant to pirate the game, and it's been a while. Noiz is my favorite! I'd definitely check it out if you posted some stuff!

Annnnd everyone should watch Psycho-Pass and write stuff about Ginoza. I should write more stuff. Gomen.

• 2 weeks later...

High School Musical (movie)

Avengers (movie)

1D (band)

After (book)

Big Hero 6 (movie)

I'd just like to see more of these

Ok, hear me out: Tales From The Borderlands. It's such a good series and I've been quietly hoping for something with Rhys to pop up. I feel so bad requesting stuff because I really can't contribute anything myself, I am just not a writer, but if anyone else is a fan and wanted to write something I'd basically love you forever.

OLD POST SORRY FOR DREDGING UP THE PAST I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE I WILL CONSTRUCT A BEAUTIFUL TFTBL FANFIC WITH PRECIOUS RHYSIE FOR YOU

...If you're still into it, that is. I mean. Y'know, whatever. -trying to play it cool-

Also I hadn't thought of doing a TF2 one. *is one of the video game fanfic writers on here, by the way* Maybe I'll prowl this thread and see whenever it gets updated.

For now though, I really should finish one of the fics I got going..... but life is so much more fun when you can multitask and pause one project to work on another. *clasps hands together* Now I really wanna write a TftBL fanfic. Rhys is tol and precious to me.

Edited by Red Ring of Death

I'd like to see some new X-Files around here... I may even have to write some myself! Love me some Fox Mulder. I think I'm set with Scully material but hey, I won't complain if someone wants to write her either!

• 4 weeks later...

Osamatsu-san!!! It is really popular everywhere but on here!

(At least I have the episode where they all get colds...) 

On 2/7/2016 at 11:07 AM, AnonyMouse said:

I'd like to see some new X-Files around here... I may even have to write some myself! Love me some Fox Mulder. I think I'm set with Scully material but hey, I won't complain if someone wants to write her either!

Omg this!

I just realized watching the Kamisama Kiss OVA how much I ship Mikage and Tomoe together :lol:

Wow, I was thinking about posting here, but then I read through all these posts about fandoms so obscure I've never heard of them I'm starting to rethink.

Before I lose my nerve.

Steven Universe. Now hear me out! We get lots of gem stuff (mostly Peridot or Pearl I've noticed) but nothing from the human characters. Like, I personally would love to see Lars or Sadie sneeze, or read a story about either of them getting sick. There's "The Cool Kids". I kinda think Sour Cream is good looking, but maybe that's just me *shot*. There's also young Vidalia, she's a cutie. Love the vibe she gives off.

Then there's my guilty pleassure... South Park. I know there's like, 3 really, really, really old fics, and then a cute drawing of Kyle from Ggoldduck, but that's it. And even so, I wish there were stories or art of some of the reoccurring characters, like Craig and Those Guys. Especially Craig

Uh, let's see, what else... I don't think I've seen like, any Gravity Falls stuff. Except for like, one small comic of Great Uncle Ford with a cold that wasn't even by a person with the fetish haha. I would like, die if anyone wrote Wendy with a summer cold.

Uh... That's all the fandoms and characters I can think of for now.

I will say this a thousand times over, this forum NEEDS Infernal Devices.... preferably a sick Jem... even a Will would do :P

4 minutes ago, Melody said:

I will say this a thousand times over, this forum NEEDS Infernal Devices.... preferably a sick Jem... even a Will would do :P

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th this!!

Alright, here goes nothing...

Absolutely any Dublin Murder Squad fanfiction. Yes, I know, you're probably all sick and tired of this already. :lol: But I will go down with this mini-fandom, I swear to god!

Any characters. Just... anything. Also, there isn't a time limit on this. If anyone happens to see this post three years from now and would like to write something, by all means, hit me up. Yes, I'm that desperate. :laugh:

Until then, though, I enjoy all the other stuff on here tremendously, I really do, and will just write my Tana French characters myself. ^_^

Peace out.

34 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

Alright, here goes nothing...

Absolutely any Dublin Murder Squad fanfiction. Yes, I know, you're probably all sick and tired of this already. :lol: But I will go down with this mini-fandom, I swear to god!

Any characters. Just... anything. Also, there isn't a time limit on this. If anyone happens to see this post three years from now and would like to write something, by all means, hit me up. Yes, I'm that desperate. :laugh:

Until then, though, I enjoy all the other stuff on here tremendously, I really do, and will just write my Tana French characters myself. ^_^

Peace out.

JUST WAIT FOR ME TO GET THE BOOK AND YOU WILL BE HIT WITH WORLDS OF FANFICTION I SWEAR :heart:

Ahem. I mean, yeah, definitely! I haven't actually read it yet, but I agree. :bleh:

Personally, I'd love to see some more Star Wars. I'm a little late to the party, but I haven't found very much, and even less for the female characters. (Which, admittedly, there aren't very many, but Leia, Padme, Rey, even one of the girls from the comics, I'm not picky!) I've written some myself, but I'll take anything I can get my hands on! Also maybe some Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, especially Galadriel. I love me some Lady of Lothlorien :razz:

(I almost feel bad asking for this without offering anything, so if anyone's willing to indulge me on this or any other of my fandom fronts, I'd be up for a trade too :thumbs_up:)

On ‎06‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 9:48 PM, MaiMai said:

JUST WAIT FOR ME TO GET THE BOOK AND YOU WILL BE HIT WITH WORLDS OF FANFICTION I SWEAR :heart:

Ahem. I mean, yeah, definitely! I haven't actually read it yet, but I agree. :bleh:

You're an angel, MaiMai! ^_^:heart: 

• 3 weeks later...

I am mostly putting this out here because I have no idea if I'll ever get around to writing this pairing but I'd love anything of Patsy and Delia from Call the Midwife.