• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

There doesn't seem to be a lot of  Matt Murdock from Daredevil (Netflix incarnation) stuff?  Can this be?  I recently realised I stopped watching partway through and started catching up and, just, like, I need this in my life but I don't feel confident in my own writing right now.  But in this one episode he was all "If I'm not out there every night, people get hurt" or something along those lines and just...mmm, yeah.

44 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

There doesn't seem to be a lot of  Matt Murdock from Daredevil (Netflix incarnation) stuff?  Can this be?  I recently realised I stopped watching partway through and started catching up and, just, like, I need this in my life but I don't feel confident in my own writing right now.  But in this one episode he was all "If I'm not out there every night, people get hurt" or something along those lines and just...mmm, yeah.

I'm all about that, but I also stopped halfway through the series. Haven't picked it back up yet, though. I keep saying I'm going to and then do don't. I'll have to reallt push myself to watch it for the sake of fet fic.

ETA: Come to think of it, we don't have any Jessica Jones or Luke Cage either.

Edited by AnonyMouse
On 5/20/2017 at 11:30 AM, Sooph said:

Maybe not so much under appreciated but just new, anyone game for a Riverdale fic? 

I think I would be if the characters weren't fifteen / in high school. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Spoo said:

oml i love you spoo you make the best OHSHC fics

2 hours ago, Spoo said:

Yeah that is something I only realised after posting this, oops

3 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I'm all about that, but I also stopped halfway through the series. Haven't picked it back up yet, though. I keep saying I'm going to and then do don't. I'll have to reallt push myself to watch it for the sake of fet fic.

ETA: Come to think of it, we don't have any Jessica Jones or Luke Cage either.

I encourage this watching, for purely altruistic and unselfish purposes because I totally think you'll like it and not because I hope people get into it and write fics.  :innocent:

I would all about reading a Luke Cage fic.  Weird that Netflix Marvel series are so underrepresented considering the popularity of the MCU.  There doesn't seem to be any Iron Fist content either but I...I'm actually okay with that, tbh. :laugh:

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I encourage this watching, for purely altruistic and unselfish purposes because I totally think you'll like it and not because I hope people get into it and write fics.  :innocent:

I would all about reading a Luke Cage fic.  Weird that Netflix Marvel series are so underrepresented considering the popularity of the MCU.  There doesn't seem to be any Iron Fist content either but I...I'm actually okay with that, tbh. :laugh:

There's a reason why I left him out lol. Though there are a couple characters from that show I wouldn't mind sneezing.

I think I might just list off all my 'most-wanted' characters because as much as I kind of want to write snzfic for these guys every time I try I feel really awkward.... :wacko:

1: Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 

2: Ultron from Avengers/Marvel Comics

3: Henry from Phantom Manor (Euro Disney Haunted Mansion, he's the skeleton guy)

4: Goro Aketchi from Persona 5

5: Scarecrow from Batman

6: Starscream from Transformers Prime (I like that version the best)

That's all I can really think of right now, but I wish I was brave enough to write snzfic about them, even if it was just for myself hehe

14 hours ago, lunarcat42 said:

I think I might just list off all my 'most-wanted' characters because as much as I kind of want to write snzfic for these guys every time I try I feel really awkward.... :wacko:

5: Scarecrow from Batman

Soooo funny you should mention that because I have these periods where I sit here and seriously contemplate making a thread devoted to one-shots of at least.... three? Four? Batman villains. Granted, going by my track record of late, I might not end up doing it because I'm flaky and inconsistent BUT since I'm not the only one who's thought of this, I'll ponder publicly if you have a preference for which Scarecrow you'd want. Just outta curiosity.

[ though I also want you to know that if you do overcome those obstacles and upload a fic of your own, I'd totally read a Scarecrow one~ ]

I also have a strange affinity for Scarecrow and would love to read some fic of him!

I'll ponder publicly if you have a preference for which Scarecrow you'd want.

Oooh, now thats something i wouldnt mind... I kind of have my own version of Scarecrow in my head but it really all started with Cillian Murphy's portrayal he just has such lovely eyes :wub:

but now i really will have to get to writing snzfics, man, i havent written any in such a long time, but im gonna try!

52 minutes ago, lunarcat42 said:

Oooh, now thats something i wouldnt mind... I kind of have my own version of Scarecrow in my head but it really all started with Cillian Murphy's portrayal he just has such lovely eyes :wub:

That's how it started for me, too! I hope you end up writing some for him. :wub:

On 10/30/2016 at 10:31 AM, DEEcat98 said:

I would love to see some Total Drama and Loud House Sneeze Fanfics on there!

let me just say im happy to do it for you

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 2:14 PM, RachTheCool said:

let me just say im happy to do it for you

What do you mean by that?

8 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

What do you mean by that?

ill write them for you.

Which show/character do you want?

Well I would love if you were to do a Loud House sneeze fanfic about Luna trying to find her guitar in the attic but then suddenly gets a sneeze attack because there is too much dust in the attic. Luna is my favorite Loud House character (also she is 15 years old so it's ok to do a story about her sneezing on this site) and I would so appreciate if anyone could do any sneeze related stuff that involves Luna from The Loud House! :blush: I also made a topic about how I want a Luna Loud sneeze story to go here.

5 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

Well I would love if you were to do a Loud House sneeze fanfic about Luna trying to find her guitar in the attic but then suddenly gets a sneeze attack because there is too much dust in the attic. Luna is my favorite Loud House character (also she is 15 years old so it's ok to do a story about her sneezing on this site) and I would so appreciate if anyone could do any sneeze related stuff that involves Luna from The Loud House! :blush: I also made a topic about how I want a Luna Loud sneeze story to go here.

alright then! I'll start on it asap!

Holy cow, can someone do Inspector Gadget for me? Not the 2015 remake, but the original from the eighties?

Really jonesing for some James Gordon after watching this season's finale...

On 12/26/2014 at 6:08 PM, Thespian Jaybird said:

-Last but not least, Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki. He was my favorite character ^.^

Are you kidding? There is only one Mirai nikki fic and it is Aru!!!

We need more mirai nikki!!!!