Sneeze Fetish Forum

Silly Gravity Falls Fic Request/Prompt/Whatever

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

So I just watched through up to date on Gravity Falls. Spoilers below, beware.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand alright I was watching the episode when Bill Cipher the Evil Triangle Demon Guy uses Dipper as a puppet, and I noticed that he was TOTALLY CONFUSED BY THE HUMAN CONDITION. Now I don't usually go for or even want these kinds of fics but seeing as he canonically was TOTALLY DISCOMBOBULATED by having a human body, well. It's only natural to want a Discovering What Sneezing Is Like fic, right? Okay but He would have to be possessing someone who was not actually a character on the show on acct of like, Dip and Mabel are NINE (GROSS GROSS GROSS) and Wendy and Robbie and them are also like way young for my tastes yikes, and almost everyone else is like. Super old actually. So also no. Very very no.

SO THE PROMPT/REQUEST/THING IS possibly if someone is creative and likes this idea, to have Bill Cipher inhabiting some random NPC type character's body, and then have this totally menacing evil triangle demon get all kinds of adorably confused and alarmed/dismayed by having to sneeze/sneezing.

Bonus points if at first he's dismayed and then grows to kinda like the sensation after he learns what it is.

If anyone wants this, I would be that actual happiest right now. I love that evil triangle demon way more than I probably should :lol:

Yes please! And yes that are 12(Mabel & Dipper) while Wendy and Robbie are around 15 and Soos is 17/18 ish I assume. Anyways that aside I agree on that idea ! Bill Cypher won't be so evil then :P

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

Yes please! And yes that are 12(Mabel & Dipper) while Wendy and Robbie are around 15 and Soos is 17/18 ish I assume. Anyways that aside I agree on that idea ! Bill Cypher won't be so evil then tonguesmiley.gif

Sounds like a great idea!!

Dipper and Mabel are actually twelve, though, haha wink.png

You know what I realized that like 15 minutes after I posted this but I had stayed up all night watching the end of season 1 and the until now of season two so I totally passed out before I could come and edit heh.gif Butthey'restillwaytooyoung.

I'm glad you like my idea, though!! Makes me happy that there's a little interest happy.png

ETA:

I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill think he'd be just as evil. :lol: that's part of what makes it fun for me

Ahhh i'm happy at least two people like this idea!! :D

Edited by _Amy_

Yes please! And yes that are 12(Mabel & Dipper) while Wendy and Robbie are around 15 and Soos is 17/18 ish I assume. Anyways that aside I agree on that idea ! Bill Cypher won't be so evil then tonguesmiley.gif

Sounds like a great idea!!

Dipper and Mabel are actually twelve, though, haha wink.png

You know what I realized that like 15 minutes after I posted this but I had stayed up all night watching the end of season 1 and the until now of season two so I totally passed out before I could come and edit heh.gif Butthey'restillwaytooyoung.

I'm glad you like my idea, though!! Makes me happy that there's a little interest happy.png

ETA:

I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill think he'd be just as evil. :lol: that's part of what makes it fun for me

Ahhh i'm happy at least two people like this idea!! :D

he'd be like "what is trying to defeat my body I, the amazing and powerful Bill?" . Lol I think I might try it but you should try it Amy maybe

he'd be like "what is trying to defeat my body I, the amazing and powerful Bill?" . Lol I think I might try it but you should try it Amy maybe

:lol: I would but i don't think I'd get him IC enough and I never enjoy fic I've written as much as fic I get to read ow o