Sneeze Fetish Forum

Normally I'd Never do a Self-Obs but...

C-Money

So I would not usually write an observation about myself because there is usually nothing to write about. I rarely sneeze and when I do, it is usually a quick double and I'm done.

This morning however, I literally sneezed probably the most I've ever naturally sneezed in my life. I had been laying in bed for about twenty minutes and got up to brush my teeth. I walked into the bathroom and felt a sneeze coming on. I sneezed a triple pretty much with a second or two between each sneeze. After I just assumed I was done, however there was still a lingering tickle. It is extremely rare for me to have a tickle still there after I sneeze a single, double, or triple. I didn't think I'd sneeze again and was looking at myself in the mirror when I sneezed another time. That tickle was still there! Then about ten seconds later I sneezed another time. At this point I was pleasantly surprised and focused on breathing exclusively through my nose in a kind of hitching way that kept the tickle bothering me. About another ten seconds passed and I sneezed again. I wanted to see if this would keep going because there was obviously something bothering my nose. I breathed in that same pattern for another ten seconds and sneezed one more time for a total of 7 times!

After the 7th one, my nose got a little bit more stuffed and the tickle that was in my nose completely disappeared. This was surprising and exciting because I rarely (like once or twice a year if that) sneeze more than 4 times in succession. I also rarely have any more than 2 or 3 seconds between each sneeze. I've always wanted to have a longer more drawn out sneezing fit to know what it felt like. It feels good.

*applauds enthusiastically* Yaaaay! Congratulations! This kinds of moments in one's life are to be treasured :P

I'm not a sneezy person, even inducing, the most I've gotten out is four, but then the other day, I sneezed seven times. I wish it were naturally, but I totally understand your excitement :)

Lovely!! It's been ages since I've sneezed that much naturally. It sounds very rewarding. Is there anything you're allergic to? Do you have a cold coming on? Or was it just spontaneous sneezes ftw?

Lovely!! It's been ages since I've sneezed that much naturally. It sounds very rewarding. Is there anything you're allergic to? Do you have a cold coming on? Or was it just spontaneous sneezes ftw?

Thanks, it was greatly rewarding. And that's the thing, I have no allergies and rarely get sick, so it was just random sneezes ftw.

I'm not a sneezy person, even inducing, the most I've gotten out is four, but then the other day, I sneezed seven times. I wish it were naturally, but I totally understand your excitement smile.png

Well, it looks like we both accomplished something exciting then. How do you usually induce?

CHOCOLATE <3, on 25 November 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

I'm not a sneezy person, even inducing, the most I've gotten out is four, but then the other day, I sneezed seven times. I wish it were naturally, but I totally understand your excitement

Well, it looks like we both accomplished something exciting then. How do you usually induce?

Plastic clothes tag, and if I can't find one (those bastards are always getting away), then a bobby pin