Sneeze Fetish Forum

his sneezes made me confess

shirin

this just happened an hour ago:

A and I were cuddling and doing some other stufffff............blushsmiley.gif

he was holding me tight and I was on the peak of pleasure when I felt his abs muscles got tense

he tried to get back his hands I just wanted to tease him so didn't let go of thembiggrinsmiley.gif his breath started to hitch....(oh God at this point I was like please please please be what I think and what I need)

and it turned out to be what I needed. a messy sneezing fit right on my skin..............

he just couldn't stop ...hetshoo...ahptshoooo....heaptshooo...itschooo

every little hot spray laid on my burning skin( my hands still shaking)

I screamed from the bottom of my heart and told him :please keep doing thissssrolleyessmileyanim.gif

and then while he was looking at me with widen eyes ......my emotions erupted like a volcano and I've told him everything and anything about my fetish...thanks God I'm over with it now it was like a huge weight on my shoulders that finally being lifted.... if I die right now I will go to heavenhypocrite.gif

he accepted it and said one thing that I'm not gonna forget till I breath " I love you cause you are different from all those other girls"wubsmiley.gif I'm close to tears now.........

one last thing: sneezy guy and a fetishist girl makes the perfect couple exhappysmiley.png

That is amazing!

thank you yeah that was super amazing

Awwwww congrats!

you made me do it.....biggrinsmiley.gif to make him aware when triggering his allergic reaction looool

Well, that sounds very fun wink.png nice job telling!

awwww thanks I'm sure there is more to come especially induced one'sblushsmiley.gif

That is amazing!

Awwwww congrats!

you made me do it.....biggrinsmiley.gif to make him aware when triggering his allergic reaction looool

awwww thanks I'm sure there is more to come especially induced one'sblushsmiley.gif

Welp...

My work is complete. :datass: :datass:

Yayyyy! Congratulations! That's awesome biggrin.png

That is amazing!

Awwwww congrats!

you are sweettttt

Welp...

My work is complete. datass.gifdatass.gif

hell yeah.....
  • 2 weeks later...