Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, newbie here ?

Hitcher

Hi everyone, I'm new , and even a bit nervous typing this ! Like many, I thought I was one of few people who enjoyed sneezing, so this is amazing. I really wanted to share My story with people who would understand ( hopefully!) Soooo, here goes, hoe I don't ramble on too much !!!

I am maybe a bit different to most here, in that I don't like others sneezing, it makes me feel tight in my stomach, or something . Maybe it's a jealousy thing, because I love sneezing myself, but I'm an infrequent sneezer, don't have any allergies and have to induce to sneeze more often. I only sneeze onc at a time, , never had a 'fit'. I AM a photic sneezer, but I have to actually look towards the sun , I can't just walk into a bright day, and I can only do it probably twice in a row ( only get 1 sneeze each time) I have a lot of hitching & stuck sneezes, and I really struggle to sneeze in front of anyone, probably most of all my husband of 20-odd years!!! I hate it, I wish I could sneeze easily & happily in front of anyone , & be happy for others to sneeze.

When I was younger I used to wish someone would invent a button you could have on your wrist or somewhere, that you could press to make you sneeze . I also used to wonder if you could transfuse the blood of a severe allergy sufferer with the same blood type and swap it with yours to develop allergies !?!

I have really clear memories to do with sneezing - I can't remember what I did a week ago, and yet some of these memories are from a long time ago. I remember I'm guessing the first time I induced, with a pencil, at the age of about 4 & 1/2, in a stair cupboard - a really vivid memory! I can remember being in my room and looking at the sun to induce when I was about 11 and sneezing a rapid double, the only time in my life ! I can remember when I was about 17 sitting in a car, inducing and sneezing just as my boyfriend ( now husband) walked back & commented " I saw that sneeze" ? you get the picture- strong memories/ associations with sneezing.

When I was 17 , I met my now husband. Of course, he gets bad hay fever.... Over the years he's had a few fits of 10-12 sneezes, and he just sneezes in 3-6 at a time throughout the day when he gets it. I hate it, I wish it could be me ! I've never told him how I feel, and I don't think he knows ! I love him dearly , but I wish I was the one sneezing !

I think it may be a genetic thing, I'm pretty sure my dad had a thing about sneezing, he would comment that he'd sneezed, even though he was so loud you couldn't miss it! Also, one of my sons , in particular, also looks at the sun as often as possible to induce .

I've looked on and off for something that would make me sneeze , other than a toothpick , or hair pin, and that's how I found you guys. Nothing else works on me - pepper, chilli, cinnamon. Somehow I found chhinknii, and this site. I watched a few videos and it looks amazing!!! I ordered some last week, hoping it will come by the ending his week, and I am hoping it will be my little sneezing miracle ! As I said, I am really uncomfortable sneezing in front of people, so I'm really hoping to sniff it in secret, then hang out with my hubby and let it take its effect. Maybe then I'll lose my inhibitions ????

So, am I more weird than anyone else? Any thoughts, suggestions, psych help welcome !!!!!

You are definitely not any weirder than the rest of us :) There are quite a few people here who enjoy sneezing themselves and inducing.

I can't give you much helpful advice on inducing, because I'm not the greatest at it either. One thing that I have found does work for me with varying degrees of success are those plastic clothes tags. Maybe you could try that if you haven't already.

Welcome to the forum :)

it makes me feel tight in my stomach, or something

I think I know exactly how you feel... although I love this feeling and it is part of the thrill for me :D

Welcome to the forum Hitcher :)

Welcome to the forum Hitcher! It's great having new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

You're weird! Go away weirdo!

.... okay, you can stay, as long as you bring the cupcakes....

.... actually, you don't need to bring cupcakes. I find your weirdness really interesting. I'll give YOU a cupcake if you stay....