Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any weird things make you sneeze ?

Hitcher

I don't sneeze very often, but sometimes I do have a strange , seemingly unrelated thing that makes me sneeze. If I suppress a biggish burp, I then feel that sneeze sensation , and it makes me sneeze. Unfortunately, I can't burp on command, like my kids can (dammit !! )

Also, I was talking to a friend who is going to have wight loss surgery, and she was telling me that she'd been researching and reading a lot of other peoples' experiences to see what she's in for post surgery, and apparently, a lot of people start to sneeze when they've eaten too much once they've had this surgery!!!??!!! She was laughing ( having no idea how I feel about sneezing) saying at least she'd know when to stop eating.... As I started to think about how I can have this surgery !!, ? ☺️

Anyone else have strange things that make them sneeze ?

Well, when I brush my hair, sometimes it makes me sneeze. Not so much anymore, since I got it cut real short, but when it was long it happened a lot.

Also rabbits. I've... not heard of anyone else apart from me who's allergic to rabbits? Which is strange, I would have thought more people would be...

After exercise, I always sneeze at least once. I googled this a while back and some other people are the same- stuff to do with blood rushing around or whatever. But still. Ah well, at least it adds to that post-workout rush of endorphins :lol:

And sometimes, crying as well.

Also rabbits. I've... not heard of anyone else apart from me who's allergic to rabbits? Which is strange, I would have thought more people would be...

It's pretty rare to be allergic to rabbits themselves, but not impossible. Usually people are allergic to the timothy hay they eat (and which gets pollen/dust in their fur).

I usually sneeze when I'm blow-drying my hair. I think it's either the temperature change or dust stirred up from the air flow.

I don't know if it's particularly weird, but I have one of those ultrasonic facial brushes and the vibrations always make me sneeze when I run the brush over the bridge of my nose. It feels very similar to when you sneeze from plucking your eyebrows.

Wow, brushing your hair ??! And lol at rabbits - only because my daughter got a rabbit about 9 days ago !!! I'll have to check the stuff it's eating - I make my daughter take care of it , because she was the one who really wanted it !!!

Exercise - ugh, not me , and I go to the gym 6 days a week !!! I swear I have the least sensitive / most resistant nose ever , I just got a face full of dust cleaning out my hand held vacuum cleaner , and nothing - a little tickle , that's it - SO frustrating !

After exercise, I always sneeze at least once. I googled this a while back and some other people are the same- stuff to do with blood rushing around or whatever. But still. Ah well, at least it adds to that post-workout rush of endorphins heh.gif

And sometimes, crying as well.

In theory, I enjoy when people sneeze after a workout. I think its really attractive, but I don't think I've actually ever seen this happen. I mean I'm usually in my zone when I'm lifting though so I might not notice it even if it did happen.

Nothing that random really makes me sneeze, but I wish it did.

I'm not usually a very sneezy person but when I was pregnant, I felt like I had a cold for the entire nine months. I think it's fairly common in pregnancy.

Just back from the gym, no sneezing !!

Yes, I've heard that about pregnancy , too- one of my friends said she sneezed her way through her first 2 pregnancies !!! Not me .... I've had 4 kids and pregnancy did NOT make me sneeze

I don't know how weird I would consider this... but showering, waking up, mints, and reading/listening about sneezing can make me sneeze. Certain classrooms seem to make me sneeze more than others XP

When I was in my early 20s and worked at the Dollar Tree, a few times I stocked the kitty litter and that made me sneeze a lot. It might have just been all the kitty litter dust flying out of the packaging so maybe that's not as weird as I might think. I don't know.

*emerges from the woodwork and waves* I am also allergic to rabbits! I can't think of any super WEIRD stuff that makes me sneeze though.

Brushing my hair sometimes gets me too. Like, if it tangles and pulls at a certain point above my forehead. Doesn't happen very often though.

I'm also extremely photic. Not so unusual, I know, but it's not just sunlight. It is any bright light if my eyes aren't adjusted. Overcast skies, the light from my phone, the light from my DS... it's bizarre :lol:

*emerges from the woodwork and waves* I am also allergic to rabbits! I can't think of any super WEIRD stuff that makes me sneeze though.

[excited gasp]

iiiiii'm not the only one ;w;

yaaaaaaaaay

Let's see. Standing up quickly seems to do it. I sneeze in the shower almost every morning. Coughing fits and hiccups will do it sometimes. Turning on my heater in a cold car is almost automatic. Anything painful inside my mouth like biting my tongue or cheek. I'm surprised I haven't sneezed on the dentist.

And this forum. I just sneezed all over my tablet! ;)

Extreme hunger. When I'm very hungry and get actual hunger pangs, I sneeze after the pangs. It's nice -- it seems to relieve the pain -- but super weird.

If I wake up unusually early, I sneeze more often that day.

I also rarely wear eye makeup, because I often will sneeze while applying it and poke myself in the eye. That is probably weird :P

Too much 409 cleaner can make me sneeze a few times. Also if I eat or smell a green chili pepper. That will make me incredibly sneezy!

Ditto on the pregnancy thing. My sneezing patterns were soo weird when I was pregnant. I would sneeze a rapid double every morning, without fail, and then sneeze a few more random times in the morning. I hardly ever sneeze in the morning normally. I would sneeze in rapid doubles a lot while pregnant (I do this on rare occasion normally, but usually I sneeze one at a time.) And once, I even sneezed four times in a row, rapid fire, which I've never done before or since. It felt so strange (and awesome!)

Altoids will almost always make me sneeze once. No other mint does that to me except Altoids though.

Oh, and Comet bathroom cleaner, the spray kind. A lot of cleaners will burn and irritate my nose, but I won't sneeze from them. But this stuff makes me sneeze more than anything else I've come across. It gives me a bad headache too though, so I don't buy it anymore.

when im taking a shower and the stupid face wash goes up my nose...and it burns too besides making me sneeze, so its pretty annoying when that happens

Well, when I brush my hair, sometimes it makes me sneeze. Not so much anymore, since I got it cut real short, but when it was long it happened a lot.

I think I'm a little allergic to rabbits. I don't sneeze so much as my eyes get really itchy and watery.