Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Thanksgiving!

tenderwarrior

It's Thanksgiving in the US and I think Canada had theirs last month? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it would be fun to say what we're thankful for, how we're spending the holiday, and what your favorite dish is.

I'm very excited for all the mash potatoes and dressing :D I'm thankful for my friends, family, getting my first job, and attending a wicked cool university. I'm spending thanksgiving with family. Did I mention how exciting I am for mash potatoes?

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US that celebrate it. ^_^

This year, I'm thankful to have learned a lot about myself as a person. I'm also thankful for my friends (and the new friendships I've made), family (yes, even the crazy ones :lol:), and animals (all of my precious pets :heart:)!

YAY TURKEY DAY!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys. I don't know what I would do without all my fellow forumers. :) Love you all. :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I love this time of year when the holidays roll around because it is so great to be with family and see people you only see a few times a year. I saw all my friends from home lastnight.

I am thankful for the health and happiness of my family, friends, and myself. Every year that I can remember, my mom's side of the family comes to our house from mostly upstate New York and we host Thanksgiving at my family's house. I'd have to say my favorite food is these cinnamon yam cakes my aunt makes