Sneeze Fetish Forum

I was just scrolling through the internet when...

Grasper

um. Um. UM.

What is this evil? Who could make a MOVIE out of such a short clip? Omg :omg:

This is honestly quite terrifying. So much nope.

um. Um. UM.

What is this evil? Who could make a MOVIE out of such a short clip? Omg omg.gif

This is honestly quite terrifying. So much nope.

I couldn't agree more

THIS.

I'm currently trying desperately not to let my brain think about how the hell they made a full length movie out of such a thing. *shudders* that is a movie I never want to see

Edited by Introvertedme

"An Australian zoologist's quest to save her struggling zoo by traveling to China to find the Internet sensation, the sneezing baby panda."

*weeps openly*

Okay, I can understand how it got a children's book adaptation - that I'm all right with! This? This...is just a whole lot of nope.

So I IMDB'd it out of curiosity because how on earth is it possible to make a movie out of this?

An Australian zoologist's quest to save her struggling zoo by traveling to China to find the Internet sensation, the sneezing baby panda.

What the fuck. Who would watch this. Who gave this the green light.

This hurts me.

This just about sums it up.

Thanks, Satan*

*Satan as in the fallen angel living in hell, not the cool af sneeze fetish forum organization member

Edited by Sen Beret

What....the heck? I don't even.....wow. *sighs and thinks about what the world is coming to*

Is the panda holding a handkerchief?

Nothing against hankies, but really. Really? xDDDDD

I'm kind of morbidly curious as to WHAT could be happening in this film to make it full-length LOL

I'm just enjoying the panda-monium that this thread has caused :glare:

:joal:

(and no, I won't be watching it!)

Edited by Joal 555

The sneezing panda video has been the bane of sneeze-fetishists since the birth of YouTube. The very thought of how many times its been re-posted enrages me :lol: This certainly won't be one for the movie collection...

Well.

I'm traumatised.

Don't make the same mistake as me by letting morbid curiousity get the better of you and watching the trailer on youtube.

*sits in horrified silence for the rest of time*

There are basically no words to describe any possible feeling that can come from this... spawn. I have but two things to add.

The original clip came from an Australian documentary that a fan uploaded to Youtube. The two wildlife filmmakers in charge of the documentary saw a golden ticket to capitalize on their "success".

Good thing tumblr shares our mutual pain because there's a post going around about this and it's got over 6000 notes. Don't know if it's the OP or not(I'm fairly sure the pics are identical) but the point is that somebody was traumatized. I've got a link to a review with the trailer included. View if you dare at risk of your brain imploding.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/sneezing-baby-panda-the-movie-review-cute-but-film-misses-mark-20140430-37hvs.html

Good thing tumblr shares our mutual pain because there's a post going around about this and it's got over 6000 notes. Don't know if it's the OP or not(I'm fairly sure the pics are identical) but the point is that somebody was traumatized.

Well how I discovered this was from that post on tumblr :D

I'm just enjoying the panda-monium that this thread has caused

I see you punning.

And I am equally appalled by this as every other member.