Sneeze Fetish Forum

meeting a member of sneeze fetish forum

lala

Hi everyone,

Have any of you out there ever physically met up with anyone you've talked to within the sneeze fetish community? If so how did it go? If not would you ever consider it?Personally I would like to do it. I'm from torino,Italy, if someone lives in turin can contact me, and if wants, we may meet :)

Well not physically but i know what a few of the them look like. As for meeting up, sure....though i would be sooo damn nervous and shy. :blush:

well, I'm 19, male, and live in Torino, or Turin, I don't know how this city is known abroad. However, there's no reason to be shy :) I would be very embarassed too, but I'd like to meet someone else who like sneezes :) Very hard is to find someone who live in turin

Ah, it might be hard to find someone in your area, mostly just considering that this is primarily an English-speaking community. Lots of members in the USA/UK/Canada. There's always travel though! All of our members who have met up were friends first and planned a trip to see each other -- usually at least one person had to travel at least a little (but not always! some are lucky enough to just happen to live very close to one of their friends on here).

Personally, I've never done it but in a couple weeks I'll be driving out to see some of my best friends from the forum. biggrin.png I'm super excited for that, and hoping to plan similar trips to meet others in the future!

Edited by Sen Beret

I've met Spoo, Joal, Leas and MountainDew85 :zippy:

I'm actually going for a sleepover with Leas and MountainDew85 this weekend. :dancesequence:

I have never personally done it, as due to my location any meet up would require a lot of travelling but I would really love to one day! I also love hearing about people who have met up you guys give me hope tonguesmiley.gif And have a great time Pudin!

Edited by Melody

I have never personally done it, as due to my location any meet up would require a lot of travelling but I would really love to one day! I also love hearing about people who have met up you guys give me hope tonguesmiley.gif And have a great time Pudin!

*Looks at location*

How does one get to cloud nine? Is there a train i take? :D

Personally, I've never done it but in a couple weeks I'll be driving out to see some of my best friends from the forum. I'm super excited for that, and hoping to plan similar trips to meet others in the future!

OMG, THIS!! ^^

I've met Bondi and Susie and I'm going to be meeting Sen Beret and Nola in like a week and a half (!!!). There are LOADS of people from here I would happily meet.

But I would never meet up with someone just because we both have the same fetish - if that's all the other person and I really knew about each other I wouldn't really be interested. I guess it's more that I want to meet up with my friends I happened to meet through the forum than wanting to meet up with sneeze fetishists in general.

Only member I've ever met in person is obsessed! obsessed is her username, I'm not saying she's obsessed with me xD

She was in my town with her friends, I met up with them, and we had to improvise on the spot when her friend asked us how she knew me :lmfao:

never met anyone from here i'd like to though smile.png i'm from Australia

Are you? Whereabouts?

I've toured New Zealand with Sneezy Kiwi, but that was ten years ago.

I live in Ohio so I'm not sure how many forum members are near me. I've never met anyone off of the forum but I'd love to

never met anyone from here i'd like to though smile.png i'm from Australia

Are you? Whereabouts?

I've toured New Zealand with Sneezy Kiwi, but that was ten years ago.

I've met a couple people, including Sneeze Kiwi, who was traveling in the U.S.

I would love to, but it would be difficult considering the I'm 15... but I live in Pickering, Ontario (bordering Toronto). I have always wanted to meet someone with this... a cool idea!

I would love to meet other members! smile.png But I've never met anyone in person who shares my fetish, the struggle is real haha

I think it would be really fun to hang out, on the down low. I wouldn't want to draw attention to the fetish because I like how underground it is

I live in Orange County (California)

Edited by Joal 555
merged posts

As others have said, I would only meet people I have got to know on the forum very well first.

It took me 5 years to meet anyone, but this year I have met with PuddinPop, Spoo, High On Lullabies, TheCakeIsALie, obsessed, Leas and Mountain Dew85 - each occasion being a great success! :D

In fact, just today I had a lovely time in Cambridge with Puds, Leas and MD!