Sneeze Fetish Forum

Survey on Different Types of Sneezing Fits

C-Money

So I've wanted to ask these questions for awhile, definitely since before I joined the forum. I find it interesting how people have different lengths of times between their sneezes in general. I couldn't find a topic that specifically touched on this before so I think the best way to approach this post is through a survey. Everyone loves surveys.

1. What is your age and gender?

2. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually?

3. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze?

4. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes?

5. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)?

6. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit?

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between?

8. Have you always sneezed this way?

9. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch?

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't?

11. Does stifling make you sneeze more?

My turn:

I am a 21 year old male

I let my sneezes out. I have stifled a few times in my house as long as family can't see me physically sneezing. I won't stifle around friends or in school because I feel like people tend to think that's something girls do.

Anywhere from 1-3 but usually 2

4. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes?

I sneeze pretty quickly in a row like 2 seconds maybe.

Yes, very rarely but it has happened.

7 times, it actually just happened the other day

7. Are your sneezing fits more often fairly quickly in a row, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to 2 minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between/both?

I have had a few quick fits of 5-6 in a row before and also more prolonged fits of 5-7 with 10-15 seconds between each sneeze but very rarely prolonged

I always sneezed quickly in a row for the most part

I prefer to watch prolonged fits by far. You can see the buildups usually and there is just something about a person caught in a drawn-out sneezing fit just knowing the next one is going to slowly build up.

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't?

I always thought it was either genetics, or a learned response from when people were younger

Nope

I am a twenty year old female

I mostly let my sneezes out, I stifle if I'm shy

Usually between 2-8

Um, like 2-3 seconds?

Quite often.

When I had a cold and my allergies were playing up, it was well over 100.

7. Are your sneezing fits more often fairly quickly in a row, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to 2 minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between/both?

They're quickly in a row. Maybe 3-4 seconds between each sneeze.

Yes, I have

I enjoy rapid fire fits from women.

Gonna be honest, I have no idea. :zippy:

Sometimes

I'll have a go!

I am 24 and I am female.

Usually let them out, though I do stifle sometimes. If I'm in an awkward social situation, or if it's the middle of the night and everyone is asleep, I'll stifle, but generally I just let them out.

If it's just a random sneeze, then it's usually just the once. If I'm sick I tend to sneeze singles but a lot more often, and with allergies it can be any number.

I have never sneezed rapid fire, even if I have a fit, there's usually minimum 2-5 seconds between each one.

Yes.

I have seriously no idea. A lot :lol:

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between?

As I explained above, there is minimum 2-5 seconds between each one, but it can be longer. I'd say maximum around 20 seconds.

With allergies, yes.

Long, drawn out, hitching breaths, torturous... I am a sadistic individual :P

Genetics, maybe? The power? Maybe it's just the way their bodies are programmed. I honestly have no idea, nor is it something that I think about often.

Yeah, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. I think it depends on what the cause of it is.

I am a 18 year old female.

Depends on where I am. I'll let them out at home if i'm alone, otherwise I stifle.

Anywhere from 2-5.

Again, anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.

Yes. Every time I have a cold or allergies.

Around 10 or so.

Somewhere in between.

Yes.

Long and messy. Preferably if the guy has a miserable cold.

Hmm..good question. I'm guessing it depends on how irritated their nose is. :P

Yes and no.

Edited by SneezyHolmes

27, gender meh

Usually I let them out.

Naturally once or twice, occasionally thrice. When inducing anywhere from 1-5 probably.

It's not very consistent. Sometimes a 5 seconds or so, sometimes almost instantly. The only time there's a consistent pattern when I'm not inducing is triples, in which case the first two are rapid fire, then a few seconds pause before the thirds. When I'm inducing and get more than two they're always one right after the other, sometimes so fast they actually essentially interrupt each other.

I've only ever gotten what I would call a real fit when inducing. Dust of any kind will get me sneezing once or twice every, I don't know 5-10 minutes, though.

I've never counted. At a guess I would say 6 while inducing.

See, questions 4 & 5.

Oddly enough, no. I used to sneeze pretty much exclusively doubles, but for some reason that's become much less reliable. Doubles are probably still the most common, but singles aren't unusual now either, and every now and then I get a triple which never used to happen.

I like what I would call staggered fits, where someone will have 3 or 4 rapid fire sneezes, then a gap, maybe with a few scattered singles or doubles if the gap is significant (more than a minute or 2 long, say), and then another rapid fire fit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That's just sort of theoretical though, in reality, I'm really not picky, except that I don't like rapid fire fits that just go on and on in a really consistent manner. I find that becomes boring very quickly and I either find it annoying or stop paying attention entirely as it just turns into a sort of white noise.

Who knows, man. Well, I suppose doctors probably do have at least some idea. Personally though, I'm not that interested in why, I'm just glad the variety between people exists.

Not consistently.

28, female

It really varies. I do both and sometimes I stifle randomly without thinking about it and not because I'm shy about sneezing. It's usually a healthy mix of full sneezes and stifles.

Generally I'm a doubler but I can triple or do 4 if something is bugging my nose. I sneeze singles too but they're usually followed by a second shortly after.

When I double it's usually only a second or so. If I sneeze more than twice, it can be 2-6 seconds in between.

Yep!

​Hmm…probably 10-14 sneezes at once?

Somewhere in between. I don't have rapid-fire fits (I wish!). Generally they'll be 2-6 seconds in between each sneeze. Sometimes longer in my longer fits.

No! I used to mostly sneeze singles and rarely had fits. The older I get, the more I seem to sneeze… ;)

I like rapid-fire because of the overwhelming loss of control. When someone is rapid-fire sneezing, they really cannot do anything else.

I have no idea? I'm sure some of it is related to nasal cavity size, sensitivity, etc.

No, not that I've noticed.

1. What is your age and gender? 14, female.

2. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually? Let them out around people, sometimes stifle when I'm alone (Weird, I know, but I feel awkward stifling. My face looks awkwarder with no sound and nothing over it instead of it mostly buried in my elbow).

3. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? One.

4. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes? A couple of seconds.

5. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)? No.

6. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit? Three.

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between? N/A.

8. Have you always sneezed this way? Yes.

9. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch? Not too long between sneezes, no more than 30 seconds.

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't? Just because.

11. Does stifling make you sneeze more? Sometimes.

1. What is your age and gender? fourteen, female

2. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually? stifle

3. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? once

4. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes? like ten seconds

5. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)? no

6. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit? three

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between? i'm sorry, what

8. Have you always sneezed this way? yeah

9. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch? short ones, less than a minute and not too rapid

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't? idk

11. Does stifling make you sneeze more? no

21, girl

Stifle them unless I'm alone.

Shally from one to three. All spread out with a few seconds in between.

Haha several seconds. I never sneeze rapid fire

Yupppp cats. Make sneezing fits happen D:

I haven't kept track really. Like 20 ish is as much as I remember.

Usually I'll sneeze like once or twice, then it'll be about a minute, then repeat haha

Yeah haha.

Drawn out ones.

I just think some people's noses respond differently than others haha. Maybe hereditary a bit as well who knows.

No, it makes me sneeze less. Usually when I stifle I only sneeze once, but when I let it out i sneeze more. Odd haha, but breathing through my mouth somehow makes my nose way more tickly.

Age shall remain unknown, but I am a female :)

Stifle them. I rarely sneeze, and when I have to I normally press my tongue to the roof of my mouth to stop from sneezing.

Once.

A couple seconds, if I sneeze more than once.

Not that I can think of.

Probably, like, three xD

More rapid-fire.

Pretty much.

Hmm. Cute guy/girl, rapid fire high-pitched, several sneezes.

Longer buildup?

No.

1. What is your age and gender? I don't answer either of these. Sorry!

2. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually? Depends on where I am. I usually let them out.

3. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

4. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes? None. :lol:

5. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)? Induced by my own freakin' cooking, so yes.

6. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit? Nine, I think.

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between? I never really have fits, so I guess I'm not sure?

8. Have you always sneezed this way? I'm usually a single sneezer, so yes, I suppose.

9. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch? Prolonged sneezing fits in which the person sneezes every 5-10 seconds.

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't? Genetics. Environment. Who knows?

11. Does stifling make you sneeze more? Nope.

01. What is your age and gender?

Answers: 23 years old. Male.

02. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually?

Answers: Let them out.

03. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze?

Answers: Ones.

04. If you ever sneeze anything more than a single, how much time is there usually between the first and following sneeze or sneezes?

Answers: Five seconds.

05. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)?

Answers: Yes.

06. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit?

Answers: Twenty.

07. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between?

Answers: Prolonged.

08. Have you always sneezed this way?

Answers: Yes.

09. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch?

Answers: Rapid-Fire.

Answers: I think because of different family background.

Answers: Yes. It hurts.

15 and female.

I have a mental block and can't really sneeze in public. 2 years ago, I sneezed during class and it was stifled. When I'm alone I just let them out. :)

Around 2.

If it's really strong, right after the first, but otherwise it takes like 30 seconds.

Not recently. ^-^' Probably at some point.

Idk, I haven't really had many fits...maybe like 4-5?

I'd say prolonged.

Well, as of the past 6-8 years, yes.

Drawn out starting with stifles, but slowly losing control. <3

Different sensitivity levels? ^-^'

Usually, lol.

1. What is your age and gender? 26 Female

2. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually? It's a pretty even mix of the two.

3. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? On average 1-4.. When it's a fit.. It's easily at least 20.

sometimes just a 2nd or two and sometimes there's a 10-30 second gap.

5. Have you ever had a sneezing fit (maybe more than 4-5 sneezes)? Yep!

6. How many sneezes was your longest sneezing fit? About an hour... 60+ sneezes.

7. Are your sneezing fits more often rapid-fire, prolonged with maybe 10-20 seconds to two minutes in between each sneeze, or somewhere in between? It's in between :)

8. Have you always sneezed this way? Nope! The rapid fits started within the last year!

9. Which type of sneezing fits do you prefer to watch? Stifled.. Mmmmm haha or someone having an allergy fit.

10. Why do you think some people always have longer times between each sneeze and others don't? Just depends on each individual person... As do a lot of things. :)

11. Does stifling make you sneeze more? Sometimes it definitely does!

Twenty-four, minotaur.

I've never not regretted stifling, the few times I've tried, so I don't do it.

Once, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering to chime in on this particular survey. :lol:

Maybe 3-6 seconds. It's never more than two in a row, anyway.

Self-indulgence notwithstanding, I haven't. Even doubles only happen once in a blood moon for me.

I'm an Olympic inducer, but I've never kept score. Naturally, I've never had anything that qualifies as a fit.

Prolonged... with 20-72 hours in between. :laugh:

It actually used to be even more infrequent. I'm a disgrace to fetishist-kind-- it's true.

Prolonged fits of emphatic doubles and singles with a bit of a struggle in between. :twisted: Bonus points if they escalate in intensity as the fit progresses.

I doubt there's just one, specific explanation, but I think genetics are the biggest influence.

Unless by "sneeze more" you mean "regret your life choices", then... no. It does not.

Edited by Icarus Rex

Ooh, a survey!

I'm 17 years old

Stifle, it takes me more effort to let them out than hold them in actually ;;

Twice!

Probably a second or two.

Yep

I lost count during one, but I sneezed every few seconds for almost half an hour (was pretty winded after that haha) Other than that, it's usually 20 or something like that.

Prolonged with probably no more than 10 seconds in between them.

Yep

When they get increasingly intense, with failed stifles too <3

Maybe they have a mose sensitive nose? I dont really know XD

It doesn't