Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jensen Ackles-ish

HPG

Okay, so I found this video. Jensen doesn't actually sneeze in it (a person asking the question does), but he makes blessing her after the sneeze into a huge deal. It's pretty cute and kind of funny, so I'm going to attach the link and hope that someone enjoys it.

He's so cute. I love this! Weird how just knowing that he thinks about and acknowledges sneezing is something that's hot to me all by itself.

What a cutie! Can you imagine being able to say that Jensen Ackles blessed you? Guys blessing sneezes steals my heart every time.

ooh, I knew which video you were talking about before I clicked on it. I'm so happy you posted this, I probably never would have found it again otherwise. He is soo cute in this, and that is one lucky girl! Although if it were me, I'm pretty sure I would die on the spot. But what a way to go :)

• 1 month later...

Came across this old twitter post from I think 2013:

Someone sneezes in the audience, Jared says she sounded like she was saying R2, Jensen follows with a "D2" sneeze #TorCon

• 11 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I came across another "Jensen Ackles-ish" thing. Apparently he "had the plague" when he was going back to Vancouver a few days ago:

"Jensen Ackles came back to Vancouver to resume filming for 2016 claiming he 'had the plague.' Despite being sick he was still as awesome as always, chatting about his Christmas and New Years and signing all our photos."

Definitely seemed back to normal by the time he was killing "Whipping Post" at the Saturday night concert at Jaxcon! :)

Edited by sierraplaid

I saw that too and was like "Why is there no video evidence of this!?" D:

Although Jason Fischer tweeted recently saying everyone on Supernatural is getting sick, with a photo of him and a few wearing surgical masks lol hoping he means the cast as well... not in a sadistic way.

• 1 month later...

There's a lot of discussion right now, going on in the fanfiction section about Jensen at the moment. Poor baby was sick at Nashcon, if you guys caught the vids he lost his voice after Saturday night (tbh he sounded kind of hoarse before he even started singing). He was still sick when he headed back to Texas on the 03/03 after his birthday, photographed by Outlaw Hobbies. Then Vegascon he cancelled his appearance at the SNS because he wasn't feeling well :( So he's been sick for quite a while now. He showed up to the con and seemed to be doing okay in the panels but (if you head over to 

you can see the actual conversation because I live in fear of the chinese whisper effect) from someone who was actually at Vegascon, during photo ops, people were walking up and down the line advising everyone that Jensen wasn't well so no touching his face etc. and 'Wow Really' said when she had her photo op and touched him she noticed immediately how warm he was and that he quite clearly had a fever. 

As much as I think this is incredibly sexy, I also worry about him :heart: 

This is the gold panel from Vegas and he looks really glassy eyed and a bit flushed. (theres some cute nose rubs in there too but I'm not going searching for the times lol)

And this was my favourite video from Nashcon. It's pretty much gold from 0:40 onwards. His painful swallow before he speaks is :boom: and his nose rub after... so cute. But I do feel bad for him. He's pushing hard lately.

Oh, and also this...

The "hey guys" alone... Urrrrghhhhhh. :heart: 

On March 16, 2016 at 9:51 PM, MissBayliss said:

There's a lot of discussion right now, going on in the fanfiction section about Jensen at the moment. Poor baby was sick at Nashcon, if you guys caught the vids he lost his voice after Saturday night (tbh he sounded kind of hoarse before he even started singing). He was still sick when he headed back to Texas on the 03/03 after his birthday, photographed by Outlaw Hobbies. Then Vegascon he cancelled his appearance at the SNS because he wasn't feeling well :( So he's been sick for quite a while now. He showed up to the con and seemed to be doing okay in the panels but (if you head over to 

you can see the actual conversation because I live in fear of the chinese whisper effect) from someone who was actually at Vegascon, during photo ops, people were walking up and down the line advising everyone that Jensen wasn't well so no touching his face etc. and 'Wow Really' said when she had her photo op and touched him she noticed immediately how warm he was and that he quite clearly had a fever. 

As much as I think this is incredibly sexy, I also worry about him :heart: 

This is the gold panel from Vegas and he looks really glassy eyed and a bit flushed. (theres some cute nose rubs in there too but I'm not going searching for the times lol)

And this was my favourite video from Nashcon. It's pretty much gold from 0:40 onwards. His painful swallow before he speaks is :boom: and his nose rub after... so cute. But I do feel bad for him. He's pushing hard lately.

Oh, and also this...

The "hey guys" alone... Urrrrghhhhhh. :heart: 

I second this emotion. ?

On 20 March 2016 at 0:18 PM, Wow Really? said:

I second this emotion. ?

Am I the only one that thinks he still wasn't 100% by Seattle con? The gold panel he looks awfully red around his nose and eyes, and his eyes are a little glassy too. Maybe he has allergies... Anyway there's a lot of nose rubs... first two are at 1:05 and 1:20.

1 hour ago, MissBayliss said:

Am I the only one that thinks he still wasn't 100% by Seattle con? The gold panel he looks awfully red around his nose and eyes, and his eyes are a little glassy too. Maybe he has allergies... Anyway there's a lot of nose rubs... first two are at 1:05 and 1:20.

I do see what you mean. Not sure how good he was feeling, but I will say, that people at SeaCon said that he was in much better spirits, and it shows in the photo ops. That's something, at least. But I do see what you are seeing  

I hope he's okay. I really just want him to take care of himself. It was painful to see him so miserable at VegasCon. 

• 1 month later...

Just thought back to this thread after watching the last few episodes of SPN (particularly 11:19 and 11:20) and thinking that Jensen seemed really, really tired. In 11:20 his voice is super low and hoarse as well. Surprise surprise, I looked up the filming dates and they seem to coincide.

Happily he looked noticably more fresh-faced on the most recent episode :)

On 5/14/2016 at 11:12 AM, estrelleta said:

Just thought back to this thread after watching the last few episodes of SPN (particularly 11:19 and 11:20) and thinking that Jensen seemed really, really tired. In 11:20 his voice is super low and hoarse as well. Surprise surprise, I looked up the filming dates and they seem to coincide.

Happily he looked noticably more fresh-faced on the most recent episode :)

Yes, he was pretty sick during filming for those.. NashCon was right around that time, and his voice was almost completely gone.