Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gentleman Gangster (M, Peaky Blinders fanart)

VoOs

Thomas Shelby picture sequence, because Cillian Murphy in 1910's suits, that's why. *aggressively plays Nick Cave's

on repeat*

iR4Dm8f.jpg

(this one's for pig, my sister in crime drooling, because I can't draw Cillian without having her in mind one way or another)

Edited by VoOs

Welp, I love Red Right Hand and I love your art and I... at least know who Cillian Murphy is. I've determined that's all the context I need for this picture.

Girl. Dem lines. As always, the eye and nose wrinkles always look great, and you've become particularly good at doing elegant, natural hands. Omnomnom.

Mmmph. This is gorgeous (as ever).

I confess myself to be specially fond of the transition between panels 2 and 3. You can really see the shift in relative levels of control/desperation, and like Garnet said, your lines are wonderful. Excellent brow work in panel 3. 10/10 would take home and place in locket. (Too creepy? Maybe a little. Sorry)

No idea what I'm looking at other than sexy, sexy VoOs art~ I kind of have a thing for gangsters, so I am most definitely a fan of that suit~ And his expression! Oh my gosh, don't get me started~ He's so adorable and vulnerable, and I bet he's so tough when he needs to be, but now he's got to sneeze and he can't help it >w<~ Perfect, perfect, perfect~! (Also, I really love how you did the borders, with him kind of on the outside. Really neat touch~). I'm grooving to this song too~ I love everything about this post <3

• 2 months later...

AAAAAAAAH TO THINK I WOULD MISS TIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Well you know why that is and how you rendered me into a pile of hysterically giggling, idiotic, and jesuschrist just so aroused goo with this. :dribble: It's so good. He's so handsome. And look at that _tear_... just..... UNF. UNFUS MAXIMUS.

I'm so glad we have some things in common to drool at! :D I'm sooo lucky. :wub: