Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze/allergy blog

Honkytonklagoon

Hi All,

I was asked by a blogger named Kate to let you know about her blog, A Life of Allergies and Sneezing.

In it she talks about her serious allergies. Some in this group know her, too.

She is not a fetishist, but she knows we exist. She's looking to increase her readers and have more people leave questions and comments.

She doesn't want to make videos or wavs, but she does enjoy talking about her symptoms and how allergies affect her life.

I read a few of her earliest posts and oh man, I wish she would make wavs. She would shoot to popularity in a heartbeat!

Thanks for finding this, her experiences are interesting to read.

I've been following her blog for years because it's frankly one of the hottest things in existence, but seeing as I only read it as a fetishist I'd feel like a total creep asking her questions about her allergies. That's probably hypocritical of me, and I know she really wants more comments and questions, but I just can't bring myself to do it. :shy: I already feel rather horrible for enjoying reading about her misery.

I've been following her blog for years because it's frankly one of the hottest things in existence, but seeing as I only read it as a fetishist I'd feel like a total creep asking her questions about her allergies. That's probably hypocritical of me, and I know she really wants more comments and questions, but I just can't bring myself to do it. shy.gif I already feel rather horrible for enjoying reading about her misery.

Haha I feel exactly the same, VoOs. It is, indeed, incredibly hot in terms of the fetish. I've asked questions before but trying to be as relevant and respectful as I can. I feel terrible for her, but I can't look away O_o

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this is a jackpot. I can't even believe there are people out there who sneeze this much. She is going to get a lot of traffic from this forum...

I checked back with her after I posted this, and surprisingly it didn't lead to more traffic. She isn't offended or upset about sneezing questions. She seems to like to talk about it -- there just isn't a sexual component to it at all for her. She obviously enjoys the attention, or at least the opportunity to reach out to people who will understand what she's going through.

Well I guess there aren't so many of us out there. But after reading a few things I feel bad calling it a 'jackpot'. She's not just writing about occasional sneezing fits; allergies have had a major impact on her life. It's amazing to hear how well she seems to have adapted. Doing a PhD is hard enough, but to have to lose so many days of productivity ontop of that... I'm impressed.

I feel really bad for Ms Kate! reading her blog sounds very much like my friend "Y"... except "Y" doesn't have food allergies (that we know of) and "Y" got her at age 22. I wish the two of them could connect somehow! if they did they both would at least have some-one who knows exactly what the other is going through!

I have been reading her blog for a long time, its really interesting/amazing stuff. I have chatted with her a few times, she is easy to talk to.

Wow, Deathshand, Imagine to be able to hangout with the 2 of them together?

Edited by chalkdust

them together?! no thanks I've witnessed "Y" having attacks before that made me sick to my stomach even with this d*** fetish! she's had a couple allergists that have both told "Y" she had the worst they'd ever witnessed or heard of! of course that's not much of a surprise this being New York state... "Y" has had co-workers who bet on how many times in the day she would sneeze and her eyes have been known to swell shut for hours at a time. (I'm sure her rubbing them didn't help matters) "Y"'s allergies are not pretty not pretty trust me I've seen 'em first hand

Joel, is she only interested in getting comments and questions publicly on her blog, or is she also interested in getting private mails referring to her blog? I would like to ask her e.g. what it means to her to be read by fetishists (confessing to her that I'm one of them) who enjoy her sneezing stories, but I think it wouldn't be appropriate to ask things like that publicly on her blog. What you do think, would it be OK for her to get mails like that, or would you rather recommend me not to do that? Like VoOs and Dusty I think it's a sensible issue to contact her with a fetish-based view on her allergies, but as she knows that people from this board read her blog (and doesn't have a problem with that if I understood you correctly), I could imagine that this would be OK for her. What do you think?

I have been chatting with her for years. I think you should send her a message if you want to. She puts up with me, she will be OK with you too.

Joel, is she only interested in getting comments and questions publicly on her blog, or is she also interested in getting private mails referring to her blog? I would like to ask her e.g. what it means to her to be read by fetishists (confessing to her that I'm one of them) who enjoy her sneezing stories, but I think it wouldn't be appropriate to ask things like that publicly on her blog. What you do think, would it be OK for her to get mails like that, or would you rather recommend me not to do that? Like VoOs and Dusty I think it's a sensible issue to contact her with a fetish-based view on her allergies, but as she knows that people from this board read her blog (and doesn't have a problem with that if I understood you correctly), I could imagine that this would be OK for her. What do you think?

Good question. I'm not sure of the answer, except to say that she doesn't embarrass easily and is mostly matter of fact in her answers. I don't know that you'd get a deep, searching answer to the question from her even if you did ask.

sneezelover, you're right. Meanwhile I've contacted her, confessing that I'm a fetishist and explaining a bit about what that means in my case (because I wanted to be honest towards her). It turned out that as long as I'm nice and respectful, that's no problem for her. As Joel already said, she enjoys talking about her allergies, and she's quite open to questions about that. She's nice and easy to talk to. Besides telling her that I'm a fetishist I didn't discuss the fetish issue with her because I assume that she's not too interested in that.

She still wants more people to read her blog, give feedback and ask questions (on the blog or via e-mail) - especially people having bad allergies themselves, but as far as I can say everyone else is welcome too as long as he's nice and respectful and doesn't harass her for wavs or videos.

I hope that she'll have success with the blog and gets more people to communicate with her.

• 4 months later...

Cool, she made a post based on my input. In a chat she was wondering why people who like sneezing got such a bad rap, and I told her she should post about it :)

Cool, she made a post based on my input. In a chat she was wondering why people who like sneezing got such a bad rap, and I told her she should post about it smile.png

Ah, so it was you to make her write about that. wink.png Here's a quote:

(...) Now, I know there are some people who 'like' sneezing, and I do not have an issue with that. What is weird to me is that sometimes people say 'oh, you have to watch out for those people, they might harass you and be mean to you', etc. I have to say, in my online experience, they have been some of the nicest people I have had conversations with. (...)

I find this very interesting - before I contacted her I wondered whether she'd be willing to communicate with me at all as I'm one of those who like sneezing. But it turned out that we chatted quite a lot, and she seems to be glad that now there's one more person who's interested to talk with her about her allergies. She answered all my questions very candidly, those I asked her while chatting as well as those I sent her for the Q&A section of her blog.

However, she still wants more people to read her blog, ask her questions, chat with her. And I hope that there'll be more people, she certainly deserves it.

• 4 weeks later...

As long as people respect her boundaries, I think it's fine to ask her questions. You folks already know to not be creepers, so just ask your questions carefully and respectfully.

I have PTSD/PTSS and frequently suffer from rage attacks, and it's no fun. I'm thinking about starting a blog about it. I would love to get questions from people who have PTSD/PTSS or don't have it at all but are curious and compassionate.

Now if a person who was into "angry sex" or got off on verbal degradation or any other thing that might trigger me or resembles my symptoms, read my hypothetical blog and got turned on, I'd be flattered! I'm not "into" PTSD/PTSS that way (obviously), but I'm certainly not offended by their kink. It doesn't hurt me. And if my problem gives someone else sexy shivers, that's wonderful! I'm always worried how my rage symptoms might scare or upset others. Having the opposite effect would be pretty cool.

But if such a kinkster wrote me a sexually harassing email--"Hey baby, get angry for me"--then that person is an assh-le, f*ck them. If I make my blog AMA and they ask fetishy questions but they're resourceful--"Hi, I'm a big fan of your blog. I think it's great that you ate willing to share your experiences with others to help the larger community. I personally am into S&M degradation, and I also believe in kink ethics. To be honest, your posts are something of a turn-on for me. Would you be comfortable talking about how your rage attacks affect your personal relationships, or what your take is on how the S&M community deals with PTSD/PTSS as both an issue affecting prime and as a possible turn-on?" I doubt it would even have to be that politically correct. As long as it was polite, I'd be okay with it. As long as I could still establish boundaries--"I don't mind talking about some of these things, but some of these other things you asked you are just going to have to google for yourself."

Oaky So i read some of her blog and it's....really sad. I mean I have rpetty wicked pring allergies, but with zyrtec and zaditor eyesrops I get by, and can go outside like any other teen.

But her's just..destroy her life I'm so sad now......why did I read that before bed.....

Has she stopped posting?

I talked to her a few days ago. She indends to continue her blog, but sometimes she takes longer breaks between the posts.

Mwsapphire: You're right, it's very sad. However, she says running her blog and communicating with people about her allergies helps her living with that.

• 7 months later...

After quite a long break, Kate has written a new blog post last week. Here it is:

http://sneezykate.blogspot.de/2016/02/sorry-it-has-been-so-long-and-qa.html

She still wants more people to read her blog, contact her, ask her questions, give feedback. As I said last year: Everyone is welcome, including fetishists (although she isn't one herself) as long as he's nice and respectful and doesn't harass her for wavs or videos. I contacted her about a year ago, and I'm glad I did. I had many interesting chat talks with her, and - in all humbleness - it seems to me that she's glad about having one more person to talk to. I still hope she'll get more people to communicate with - she's a really nice person, she deserves it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am so glad she is posting again!  I have been able to chat with her a few times, and she is pretty easy to talk to.

• 2 months later...
On 5.1.2015 at 10:41 PM, Kurn'la said:

I feel really bad for Ms Kate! reading her blog sounds very much like my friend "Y"... except "Y" doesn't have food allergies (that we know of) and "Y" got her at age 22. I wish the two of them could connect somehow! if they did they both would at least have some-one who knows exactly what the other is going through!

I have chatted with Kate yesterday and showed her this thread. She said she would like to talk to "Y". So may I ask you to ask "Y" whether she would be interested to get into contact with Kate? Kate's contact data can be found here: https://www.blogger.com/profile/01367570168836631162

Moreover, Kate told me that she still hopes that more people read her blog and get into contact with her - especially people who have bad allergies themselves, but basically everyone is welcome. She says that talking with people who are interested in allergies helps her living with all that. And yes, she is interested in talking with fetishists, she has had good experiences with people like us. So I'd like to try to encourage everyone who is unsure whether to contact her: Just do it, she'll be thankful. As long as you aren't mean to her and don't urge her to do wavs or videos, you'll be welcome. I've been chatting with her many times, she answers all my questions about her allergies very candidly and even with some humour.

I really would be happy for her if she would get more people to communicate with her. She's living a difficult life (to say it in moderate words) with her allergies, and she's such a nice person, she really deserves some support. I'm very glad that I contacted her - I can do her a favour by chatting with her, and for me it's very interesting.

yes she's interested in talking with her said "we may not be able to help each others symptoms." "but we can support each other and it'll be nice to talk with some-one who knows what I'm going through." "maybe she won't feel so alone either and I can let her know," "she's not the only one and I can help support her too!"