Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Queensland, Australia sneezers around?

stevie_sloth

So i've lately become very interested in meeting other sneeze lovers for some in person nose fun.

Basically i want to make you sneeze. On me. And if i feel comfortable with you, i will let you induce me to sneeze. On you.

All fully clothed of course. Lol

I'm not from there, but one of my close friends who has the fetish lives there. She doesn't have an account on here, but I could give you a way to contact her if you want.

Haven't been on this site in a while but thought I'd come back to check what's going on haha.

I am also a fellow Aussie :) From Melbourne though. Haven't sneezed on anyone (let alone for anyone) before but would be open to giving it a go if I was up in your lovely state!

I've always wanted to meet someone else with the fetish!

Lol, have you ever been sneezed on before? It's so awesome! biggrin.png

I have. I'm in Adelaide.sadangel.gif

Doesn't seem like there are many Aussie's on here? Maybe we need to have a convention somewhere. Probably not in the middle though, too dry in central Australia hehe.

I am excited by this!!! I sooo want to be sneezed on! Lol

Lilmiss, i would love to contact your friend. :)

I sent you a message. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty far from you but if you want we can start speaking or sharing videos and maybe one day I'll fly to your beautiful country (where I have some friends), maybe during pollen season so that I could easily sneeze on you hehe.

Edited by Joal 555

I am Australian haha.

I wont lie, this is something I have wanted to do for a long time, but never been able to find anyone in the country with the fetish. Your clearly very attractive and if I didn't have a GF and was single, id wanna be all over this lol.

You are rather close to where I am Cupcake lol.

~Mod Note - Merged Posts.

Edited by PuddinPop

I always feel so jealous when I hear of all my favourite forum people getting to meet up with each other. If only I was rich enough for a plane ticket </3 xP

^Hahaha good luck with your potential blind Valentine's date...:bleh:

Where the heck is Fawkner anyway? :P *Looks it up* Ah. Never been to that part of Melbourne!

I'm in Tasmania.. When you hold your convention let me know I'll come over!

Edited by Joal 555
as requested by poster

I've been to Tassie! :lmao:

Not that I'm from there, but some of my family live in Brisbane, some live in Tassie (I forget where... they used to live in Launceston but I'm sure they moved to Hobart :unsure: )

So, basically, I live in England, so this post is irrelevant, but I have been to Aus/Tassie several times and it's just wonderful.

**slinks back into hiding**

I've been to Tassie! :lmao:

Not that I'm from there, but some of my family live in Brisbane, some live in Tassie (I forget where... they used to live in Launceston but I'm sure they moved to Hobart :unsure: )

So, basically, I live in England, so this post is irrelevant, but I have been to Aus/Tassie several times and it's just wonderful.

**slinks back into hiding**

Oh really? ! So you enjoyed Australia hey! How long did you get to spend here?