Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Brazilians around here?

BrazilianGirl

I was wondering if there are any brazilians here,

It'd be amazing to chat in my own language ;)

If u guys know someone, pls notice me

I'll aprecciate

Xxx

Not brazilian, sorry if I'm ignorant but don't the Portuguese speak the same language?

Anyways, I tried searching for Brazilians on the site search, but I only found a few inactive members.

Hey Paul,

Tnks for the info wink.png

Well, in theory we both speak Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal) but the accent and some words are quite different wink.png

Not brazilian, sorry if I'm ignorant but don't the Portuguese speak the same language?

Anyways, I tried searching for Brazilians on the site search, but I only found a few inactive members.

I found a girl, Angelica from Rio de Janeiro. But i couldn't send her a message... Dont know why sadsmiley.gif

Edited by Joal 555
posts merged

I found a girl, Angelica from Rio de Janeiro. But i couldn't send her a message... Dont know why

You can only send private messages to members who have been validated and Angelica is still a pending member.

I found a girl, Angelica from Rio de Janeiro. But i couldn't send her a message... Dont know why

You can only send private messages to members who have been validated and Angelica is still a pending member.

Tkns to notice me, Joal 555!

Sweet :)

Xxx