Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Librarians - Noah Wyle as "Flynn Carsen"

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

ah gosh! I cant get either link to work, and I can't find it on youtube :( Noah is my ONLY celebrity crush! ergh! Well, thank you for telling me of it! My world is a happier place just knowing it exists!

ah gosh! I cant get either link to work, and I can't find it on youtube sadsmiley.gif Noah is my ONLY celebrity crush! ergh! Well, thank you for telling me of it! My world is a happier place just knowing it exists!

omg, elements, I can't just let you go unlinked to your only celebrity crush.

Try these. Don't forget to give it about half a minute to buffer before giving up.

Link

Link

Link

Link

And if none of those work I can find you another one. No one deserves to miss out on their only celebrity crush doing the thing

• 2 weeks later...

AMY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you SO SO SO much! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You're the absolute best! I really appreciate your help and hard work in finding a link that works!!!!

AMY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you SO SO SO much! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You're the absolute best! I really appreciate your help and hard work in finding a link that works!!!!

You're very welcome!! :D

Ooh, yay. :D Noah Wyle. This makes me very happy. 50% because of the on-topicness, 75% because of discovering the series. ( :bleh: ) Thank you so much for sharing all the links! :)

You're all welcome!! I was so happy when I found it myself, that i just HAD to share! :D