Sneeze Fetish Forum

MikeAngel

Question:

01. Are you male or female?

02. What is your first name?

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year?

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes?

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out?

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet?

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average?

08. Are you a cough-like sneezer? If not, then what is your sneeze type?

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? (By the way, what is rapid sneeze: Rapid sneeze is when you sneeze right at the end of the first sneeze, then have a second sneeze followed by third one right in the same breath after it. Sneeze so close together that there is no question of drawing breath between each sneeze. The sneeze that continuously goes on and on-sneeze after sneeze in every one seconds non-stop. In which there seems to be no breath in and only a soft small release outward, "choo". Some people who sneeze like this only manage two or three little sneezes, but some come close to ten or more.)

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that?

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time?

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12?

Mine:

01. Male.

02. Michael.

03. 90.

04. Rarely.

05. Long.

06. Normal.

07. Single.

08. No. I pinch my nose. So that no one hear my sneeze because I sneeze silently.

09. Sneeze five seconds.

10. Yes. Because I hate it when people start to get annoyed when I sneeze.

11. Nine days ago. At home surfing internet.

12. Yes. Question 08.

. Are you male or female?

Female

Madge.

Like, a lot.

kinda in-between.

I don't even know.

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average?

two/three ish.

No, I just cough a lot too. I don't even know for that, either.

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze?

Couple of seconds between each.

Nah. Which is weird because I actually have really really bad social anxiety.

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time?

Yesterday, after dinner, I always sneeze after I eat.

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12?

I just like taking surveys because they distract me. I don't even know.

Why are these important?

Occasionally.

Depens on how we lookat it. But no hitching breath or anything you could see.

...I don't know..?

Single.

No. I don't know, I don't tend to categorise sneezes by type.

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze?I don't sneeze in multiples.

I simply hava no interest in sneezing publicly. No one has any reason to hear me.

I have no idea.

No, I don't, actually. I also have no favourite question.

Female.

Puddleduck.

Every time? Every time what? I need to? This question confuses me. I'll just go with sometimes to be on the safe side.

I'd say long but it isn't visible. I feel it coming for a while but I hide it well until it comes.

Quiet to normal, depending.

Single usually. Unless allergies. Then usually between like, 3-8.

No I'm not. They're just pretty standard I guess. Not very loud, a little bit vocal. Ehh.

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? (By the way, what is rapid sneeze: Rapid sneeze is when you sneeze right at the end of the first sneeze, then have a second sneeze followed by third one right in the same breath after it. Sneeze so close together that there is no question of drawing breath between each sneeze. The sneeze that continuously goes on and on-sneeze after sneeze in every one seconds non-stop. In which there seems to be no breath in and only a soft small release outward, "choo". Some people who sneeze like this only manage two or three little sneezes, but some come close to ten or more.)

It's more like singles with a few seconds between each one. I've never sneezed rapid.

Not particularly. There are instances where I don't like it and they are generally when I don't want to draw attention to myself.

This morning while driving. The sun was pretty bright.

Didn't love it or hate it. Very similar to the other surveys on here. Don't really have a favourite question, either.

Male

Chris

rarely

not long

normal

I usually sneeze twice or three times

I can't spell sneezes but its not cough like

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze?

Not completely rapidly like there is enough time to take a breath, maybe 2-4 seconds

No I don't at all

I sneezed a double about 5 minutes ago while browsing the forum. I haven't sneezed in a few days either.

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12.

I just like surveys in general so I'd do all surveys.

01. Are you male or female? female

02. What is your first name? poop

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year? poop

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes? rarely

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out? long-ish

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet? normal

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average? single

08. Are you a cough-like sneezer? If not, then what is your sneeze type? i can honestly sneeze however i want lol

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? (By the way, what is rapid sneeze: Rapid sneeze is when you sneeze right at the end of the first sneeze, then have a second sneeze followed by third one right in the same breath after it. Sneeze so close together that there is no question of drawing breath between each sneeze. The sneeze that continuously goes on and on-sneeze after sneeze in every one seconds non-stop. In which there seems to be no breath in and only a soft small release outward, "choo". Some people who sneeze like this only manage two or three little sneezes, but some come close to ten or more.) i rarely sneeze multiple but when i do, it depends

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that? yeah i do but i don't know why

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time? while doing homework a few days ago lol

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12? i just like taking surveys because why not

01. Are you male or female? Female

02. What is your first name? It's a secret

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year? 85

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes? Do you mean do I sneeze everytime I think I'm going to? If so no sometimes it goes away and it drives me crazy!

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out? If I have a cold I have long build ups but not from allergies

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet? Normal I think.

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average? I usually sneeze in multiples of 3

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? (By the way, what is rapid sneeze: Rapid sneeze is when you sneeze right at the end of the first sneeze, then have a second sneeze followed by third one right in the same breath after it. Sneeze so close together that there is no question of drawing breath between each sneeze. The sneeze that continuously goes on and on-sneeze after sneeze in every one seconds non-stop. In which there seems to be no breath in and only a soft small release outward, "choo". Some people who sneeze like this only manage two or three little sneezes, but some come close to ten or more.)

I usually sneeze twice rapidly then another a few seconds later

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that? Only if it makes my nose run

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time? Yesterday, I was riding my bike next to the river by my house and I noticed a cockatiel sitting in the long grass, I figured it must be an escaped pet and decided to try and catch it before something ate it. He was really friendly and let me come right up to him but if I tried to pick him up he flew away a few metres, I think his wing was clipped because he couldn't fly far. After a few minutes of chasing him around in the long grass I started sneezing like crazy and broke out in a rash all over my arms and legs. But then a nice pair of cyclists noticed my distress and stopped to help. One of them caught the bird in his jacket and took it to the local vet. I didn't stop sneezing for about 2 hours. I hope he found his home.

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12? I don't know, question 11 I suppose.

Question:

I'm a girl

Um Boba.

Pretty often

Short. It's mostly just like one gasp that ends in a sneeze haha

When I sneeze out loud, pretty loud. But after much practice I became a pro at holding them in silently haha

1-3. Usually with a couple seconds in between each.

It's kind of cough-y. When I'm sick I like can't help but have the most annoying cough sneeze dealio ever. It like rips my throat lol. But I sort of control them to try to make them softer when I can.

Never rapid, always with some seconds in between.

Heck yes. I just don't like people noticing xP it's embarassing for me haha.

Like 15 minutes ago i sprayed febreze, it always makes me sneeze xP yeah I thought it was gonna fade this time but as I was walking back to my room it hit me haha.

Sure uhhhh 5.

Female

Burgundy

Not telling

I would say often

Usually short

Normal or loud depending whether I'm in public or alone

Usually single. Occasional double

Mine usually have three syllables.

It depends. Usually a short break.

I don't like to draw attention to myself when I sneeze.

At work at my desk about 10 minutes ago

Question:

Female

Not actually Sarah lol

Ummmm... no ;)

I probably sneeze at least once every day, much more if I have a cold or I'm allergic to something in the air.

Depends. Sometimes they catch me by surprise, sometimes they build up for a long time before I can get them out.

Quiet.

Both, I guess.

*het-juh* or *het-eshoo* I guess. I've been told I pant for breath quite a bit afterward or between sneezes.

Each of my sneezes always gets it's own breath.

I sneeze kind of quietly so people don't usually notice. If it's in a quiet room then sure.

Earlier today I sneezed twice while I was taking laundry out of the dryer.

Question 11 lol.

-Female

Harry Styles

I sneeze often

Long

Its either quiet or normal, it varies

Multiple, about 3

No, they are like squeaky and..girly like a kitten

It changes, I do both

No

Like five minutes ago when my brother poked my nose

It was cool, um....8??

Question:

01. Are you male or female? Male

02. What is your first name? Josh

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year? 86

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes? Hmm.. Sometimes

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out? Short

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet? Normal

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average? Single unless using Chhinkni

08. Are you a cough-like sneezer? If not, then what is your sneeze type? Ehh-choo lol

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? Natural multiples I haven't had in years and it used to be two very close to each other.

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that? Yes. I think because I like it and I fear others are going to judge my sneeze or pay more attention to it than normal.

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time? Yesterday morning whilst in bed.

Male

-

Let's go with ocassionally

Depends. sometimes it's completely by suprise and sometimes it takes ages

normal I guess

If I'm not sick or suffering from allergies, single to ocassional double. When I am sick or suffering from allergies, it's pretty often multiple.

I wouldn't say so. I'm not good at spelling sneezes so I won't even try here

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds inbetween each sneeze? (By the way, what is rapid sneeze: Rapid sneeze is when you sneeze right at the end of the first sneeze, then have a second sneeze followed by third one right in the same breath after it. Sneeze so close together that there is no question of drawing breath between each sneeze. The sneeze that continuously goes on and on-sneeze after sneeze in every one seconds non-stop. In which there seems to be no breath in and only a soft small release outward, "choo". Some people who sneeze like this only manage two or three little sneezes, but some come close to ten or more.)

Always a few seconds inbetween, I was never a rapid sneezer.

Usually yes. It's not that my mental block prevents me from ever sneezing in public, but I prefer not to.

About an hour ago or so, nothing special, laying in bed.

-

Answers: Male.

Answers: Taufik.

Answers: 91.

Answers: Rarely.

Answers: Long building up.

Answers: Loud.

Answers: Single.

Answers: No. The normal loud ones.

Answers: Sneeze five seconds.

Answers: Yes. Because people will get easily annoyed with my loud sneeze.

Answers: Today. When I prepare my breakfast.

Answers: Yes. Question 11.

• 3 years later...

01. Are you male or female? Female

02. What is your first name? Yuka

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year? 96

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes? Rarely (When I have a cold, hay fever, or horny mind)

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out? Short. It's too late when I notice it comes.

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet? I think I'm normal.

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average? Single

08.  Are you a cough-like sneezer? If not, then what is your sneeze type? No. Kind of "girly" sneeze.

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds in between each sneeze? Not rapid, but it happens soon. (Usually twice in that case)

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that? I feel alright in public because it is natural, but not in front of friends. Just a bit embarrassed.

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time? At dusty home when I woke up.

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12? Love it. 08

01. Male

02. Hizz

03. 60

04  I'll go for days without sneezing

05.  Short

06.  Normal

07.  Anywhere from 1 to 4

08. Boring

09.  5 seconds between

10.  No

11. Early this morning, a single

12.  :watsup:

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare

01. Are you male or female? female

02. What is your first name? gingerdean

03. What is the last two digit number of your birth year? yes

04. Do you sneeze everytime, often, rarely, or sometimes? sometimes

05. Do you have a short or long building up before you sneeze out?  kind of short

06. Are your sneezing volume normal, loud, or quiet? normal, unless I'm trying to be quiet

07. Normally, do you sneeze single or multiple? If you are an multiple sneezer, how many sneezing in average? Either singles or doubles

08.  Are you a cough-like sneezer? If not, then what is your sneeze type? No. Just your average sneeze I guess :lol:

09. When you have a multiple sneeze, do you sneeze rapidly or sneeze five seconds in between each sneeze? When I sneeze a double it is rapid, one right on top of the other

10. Do you feel shy to sneeze in public? If yes, why is that?   No, that's never bothered me

11. When the last time you sneeze if you remember it well? And what were you doing at that time? A couple hours ago. I was making dinner

12. Love this survey? And choose one question that is your favorite excluding Question 12?  Love is a strong word :razz: No favorite ?'s, just passing some time