Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vintagedarling

1) Handkerchief: (male)

So I prefer walking to places if it's just a few blocks away, and today (yesterday post time-warp derp) I was heading back from a Starbucks run, enjoying the Sun with the crisp air whipping my hair around, and bummed I'd just broken my sunglasses. The final drop that broke the camels back, split the side of one lens-rim, not jostling it to much deemed the glasses functional. I was walking along a parking lot, spaced-out pillars separated the sidewalk from the asphalt. I was busy salivating, thinking about the Danish that I was going to have with my coffee when I heard him.

"Hhheeehh... HHHHRRREEEEAAASSSHHHH!!!"

I didn't see the sneeze, but I glanced up to see that it had come from the gentleman walking in front of me.

I was a good distance away from him, he briefly turned looking for oncoming traffic as he crossed to his car, pulling something white out of his pocket. That's when he saw me, bringing up the rear, he hesitated, giving me the visibility I needed to see it was a handkerchief. I could hear him sniffling all the way to his car, until he closed the door. At that time I was just about even with the car, hidden behind my glasses I peered over at him, continuing to walk. He was watching me, while I watched as he folded the white handkerchief around his nose, relieving himself of his congestion that he was to embarrassed to do in front of me (don't get me wrong that was cute, but seriously what a missed opportunity). Have to admit it was Super Awesome to see a handkerchief out in the wild, they're rarer than 'Bigfoot.'

2) Pepper: (male)

I would call myself a connoisseur of Diners. I love them, they're just one of those pit-stops where everyone stops on their journey to where-ever, me included, to try the local pancakes. It wasn't a big room, the booths were only a few feet away from the wrap-around bar that comes standard with every diner. The booth walls were high, giving that 'privacy' feeling. I was scanning the menu when I heard him, woefully I could not see him. From the booth behind me.

"T-too much pepper... Hhheeehh... HHHEEEEASSHHH!!! AAAASSSSHHHHEEEEEHHHH!!!"

And, since he couldn't see me I didn't stop the smile as it spread across my face, and grateful that the menu also concealed 'said' smile from my friend sitting across from me. Would have had to make up some random joke to explain my sudden blush and derpy smile.

• 2 weeks later...

3) Cause Unknown: (female)

If you're not familiar COSTCO is a huge warehouse place full of stuff... Food, tents, and so on. There's a Pharmacy that always has a long line. Anyway, I'm a patient person, so waiting there I was able to hear a lady down one of the huge aisles sneeze.

"HHHUUURRRREEESSSSIIIIEEEEWWWW."

It was super loud, and very wet sounding.

But, the best part was this elderly couple behind me talking about her sneeze.

Wife: Wow, that was loud.

Husband: Yup.

Wife: I wonder what made her sneeze. She could be sick, there's that cold bug going around.

Husband: Possibly, or allergies.

The whole time I was going along with the conversation, I'm in agreement with the wife, the weather is abnormally chilly, but I couldn't help but wonder if they're fans too... It was hilarious, how they were just talking about it, I casually turned and smiled, because I had to make sure this was happening.

They smiled back at me.

Yup.

laughingsmiley.gif

3) Cause Unknown: (female)

If you're not familiar COSTCO is a huge warehouse place full of stuff... Food, tents, and so on. There's a Pharmacy that always has a long line. Anyway, I'm a patient person, so waiting there I was able to hear a lady down one of the huge aisles sneeze.

"HHHUUURRRREEESSSSIIIIEEEEWWWW."

It was super loud, and very wet sounding.

But, the best part was this elderly couple behind me talking about her sneeze.

Wife: Wow, that was loud.

Husband: Yup.

Wife: I wonder what made her sneeze. She could be sick, there's that cold bug going around.

Husband: Possibly, or allergies.

The whole time I was going along with the conversation, I'm in agreement with the wife, the weather is abnormally chilly, but I couldn't help but wonder if they're fans too... It was hilarious, how they were just talking about it, I casually turned and smiled, because I had to make sure this was happening.

They smiled back at me.

Yup.

laughingsmiley.gif

Great observation and thank you for sharing. I love hearing sneezes like that in public places and then trying to figure out who did it!

4) Cause Unknown: (male)

So my friend and I met up for some veggie *noms* at a local Japanese Restaurant, first time for me, so I just went with the flow. Fun Observation= a lot of the food was spicy. The place was pretty full, we got the last open booth in a side section. The table across from us had just received their order. The place was "fancy" with cloth napkins. And, from the booth across from me I was happy to hear a man muffle two sneezes into 'said' napkin, which in all honesty is just a complimentary "handkerchief" the restaurant provides... Well at least in this case.

"HHHEEEHHH... HHHUUURRRMMMFFFPPPPPHHH!!! MMMMUUUUMMMPPPPFFFFF!!!"

I glanced over at him, to see the large cloth still held up to his face as he massaged his nose, chasing away any lingering tickles *my guess.

Lets just say I shall return again, and not just for the food. wink1.gif

• 1 month later...

5) Hay Fever: (male)

So the wind has been whipping around lately, and we all know what that means! So I go to work and instantly all the guys are complaining about their allergies. I'm dying internally, to them I'm calm and cool. So one co-worker shows up and I could tell he'd been suffering the entire day by how red his nose was. It was so bloody hard when he would call me over to talk, the entire time rubbing under his nose! *I tried not to stare... Tried* Finally, he went on break in the back, I could hear him sniffling the whole time, then finally he sneezed.

"HHUUURRRREEEECCCHHHEEE!!"

I didn't see him sneeze, but as he came out from the back, he looked at me coyly, and shyly said "Allergies." To which I already knew, but I responded with a sympathetic "Oh," anyhow.