Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in the class

YouAreHawTCHEW!

Before I discovered that I have a sneeze fetish, I felt uncomfortable when my classmates would sneeze. I just felt weird, I guess.

Now, things are different; evilsmiley03.png

sure, I don't stare at them like crazy if I hear them sniffle or sneeze, but at least I'm not uncomfortable anymore. smile.png

So, today was a 'good day', since the temperatures dropped so low that everyone was sneezing, with me includded(and I'm not a sneezey person)!w00t.gif

And with that said, I've spotted some things:

1. a girl in our class decided, that she won't sneeze the way she used to (the normal sneeze) and is instead doing the cute ones; and they come out like high pitched 'htchu!' 'tchu!' and similar. No idea why.confused1.gif

2. a boy in our class has a stronger sneeze and he almost always apologises to his neighbor when he sneezes.

3. (another) boy in our class can sometimes make perfect sniffles(today was one of those days)

4. there was actually a time when I thought about 'getting out' of sneeze fetish(the stupidest idea I've ever had), because one of my schoolmates decided that if he sneezes in his hand and gets a handfull of snot, he should touch EVERY thing, that's on his way to sink.

I know that you can't control snot, but come on!

Okay, that's the end of my observation, and I'd like to ask you guys:

have you spotted anything similar when in school or at work?

I've noticed that a lot of kids who use to sneeze openly, now stifles. I don't mind it since I like stifles, but one of the people doing that happens to be my best friend. It's awkward.

I have a coworker who comes to work sick. The problem is that she's is female and women's sneezes don't do anything for me. So it's annoying. Now, if she were a guy - like a previous boss (several jobs ago) came in with a cold and I wrote several sneeze fics after his incredibly painstakingly wet and desperate sneezes. It was alluring.

• 4 months later...
SneezingCosmos

Seeing classmates sneezing was how I believe I came into this fetish in the first place, and I can pin it down to a specific person :P I have no idea how she'd feel if she knew that my crush on her led to having this fetish.

• 2 months later...

That's a lot of replies since I last checked here. Wait a minute December 2014?!

I'm such a noob :'C

I've noticed that a lot of kids who use to sneeze openly, now stifles. I don't mind it since I like stifles, but one of the people doing that happens to be my best friend. It's awkward.

I imagine. But in my case it was reversed. Either all of them had such powerful sneezes or they just didn't bother to stifle.

I have a coworker who comes to work sick. The problem is that she's is female and women's sneezes don't do anything for me. So it's annoying. Now, if she were a guy - like a previous boss (several jobs ago) came in with a cold and I wrote several sneeze fics after his incredibly painstakingly wet and desperate sneezes. It was alluring.

I had a similar situation actually; when a friend of mine came sick to school I felt mostly annoyed, but I knew she couldn't help it and she pretty much shrugged it off except for a complain about her head hurting now and then. Now when a boy classmate/friend had a cold: BOOM! He talked about it, he sniffled all the time, it was heaven. I was just hoping my face wasn't all red! >///<

Seeing classmates sneezing was how I believe I came into this fetish in the first place, and I can pin it down to a specific person tonguesmiley.gif I have no idea how she'd feel if she knew that my crush on her led to having this fetish.

Maybe she'd be flattered or just surprised that such thing even exists. ;) I discovered it with a help of TV, but it took a lot longer before I decided to truly admit it.

___

Once again, if any of you guys see this, thank you so much and I hope you can excuse a newbie for replying so late ^^;

Nice obs. A girl I knew from school would sneeze a lot and complain about her sneezes that sounded like she was a ninja about to attack, Hiyaiiichu!